What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a correct comparison..In India fervor for national flag is similar to... what would happen to Veena.. is she used Koran to cover he privates is some skanky photo shoot.

1...2...3... I'd rather not say it or I'll be pink :rolleyes:

Not a correct comparison..In India fervor for national flag is similar to... what would happen to Veena.. is she used Koran to cover he privates is some skanky photo shoot.

I am just pointing out that there are extreme nationalists on both sides.

And sorry, I don't buy the analogy that the Indian flag is as sacred to Indians as the Quran is to Pakistanis.

Why is so hard to understand..are religious fanaticism and ultra nationalism really that different?

They are certainly different.. No ultra nationalist blast himself in the name of nation but religious fanatics do.. That itself is a big difference..

Mujhe kisi ne sona diya aur kaha jaa kar apna pait bhar lo Ab main sona kha to nahi sakti.fir bhookhi ki bhookhi hi rahi.

If i' spend the money on mobile that doent mean i've food.

Aaj kal to india main dowry main car nahi 2 saal ka petrol ka kharcha mangte hain aur kahate hain ki car hum khud khareed lenge bas petrol ka kharcha de do.

so cute ajtr ji :oops:
u r changed now..a lot of change

They are certainly different.. No ultra nationalist blast himself in the name of nation but religious fanatics do.. That itself is a big difference..

Thats because world has not seen hard core ultra nationalist in a long-long time..you should have seen the Japanese during world war 2 or Irish(to a lesser extent) during their independence struggle or even LTTE.

Poor girl thought she is living in modern secular india...

What is to do with secular stuff? you know what is the meaning? it mean live and let live.

On the topic, I think she did it deliberately to get fame..

See she is in news now all over the media..

Poor girl thought she is living in modern secular india...

Again people, know the meaning of word "secular" before making it your Takiyakalam(pet word) adding it to every sentence, whether it makes sense or not.

What is to do with secular stuff? you know what is the meaning? it mean live and let live.

On the topic, I think she did it deliberately to get fame..

See she is in news now all over the media..

It mean live and let live but it dont mean take law in their hands and beat peoples on street because you dont like what they do..how that is different to taliban type of justice? nationalist fanatics are ad bad as religious ones

So i guess the inventors of suicide bombings (the Tamil Tigers) were extremest Hindus.
Makes as much sense as anything else Internet Hindus say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom