What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian govt of course! Kuch aata nahi hai aur kuch kar bhi nahi saktay to yeh gandi gandi baat karehai like eating rats
last time i had argument with u u were called idiot by your own country men.. Razpak.so i knw hw credible u are. bcoz u didnt knew what d s**t matter ws.. Bt bolna jaroor hai.

last time i had argument with u u were called idiot by your own country men.. Razpak.so i knw hw credible u are. bcoz u didnt knew what d s**t matter ws.. Bt bolna jaroor hai.

Your half population don't have toilets, they know what **** is...

Okay fine we will come to you and give you slice of heaven as witnessed in parliament atacks and 26/11 hehe
Sau sonar ki ek lohar ki......lohar ka hathoda bahut bhari padta hai miyan.Aur jab padta hai to Iron jaise hard metal ka shape hi badal deta hai bangladesh ki tarah.

Sau sonar ki ek lohar ki......lohar ka hathoda bahut bhari padta hai miyan.Aur jab padta hai to Iron jaise hard metal ka shape hi badal deta hai bangladesh ki tarah.

Indians are steel hahaha, first let them fix their own country they have 600 million poor yet they think tey are superpower.... now kiddo i know ur bangladeshi so go away and go back to the kiddie pool, dont false flag

Lets not forget this famous picture. looks like indian girls are starting a trend.

sania-mirza-feet.jpg

We poor M.F. Hussein was chased away for fear of his life and died in oblivion otherwise he would have met the end like that of Pastor Graham Staines and his young sons.

Don't forgot about Salman Rushdie and Tasleema Nasreen, poor souls got chased out of the country.

Or the Christian professor in Kerala whose both hands were chopped of by Muslim fanatics.

why the hell was my post deleted ? I just commented on the issue .

The girl should have known better that the national flag is not to be insulted like this . It is common knowledge in India and not just a law. However she should not have been beaten up.

I hope they jail her as well those who beat her up for their own respective crimes .

Its quite possible Gehna did all this for the publicty which she indeed is getting. The men who beat her up just helped her in her effort.

Lets not forget this famous picture. looks like indian girls are starting a trend.

sania-mirza-feet.jpg

She in no more an Indian girl. Please own up your citizens.

poor brainless chick might hv done it for cheap publicity but Beating is unacceptable. she cud hv been charged for defaming national flag. and the goons also need to be put behind the bar as well.

"Social Activists" according to the article.

Come on guys, chill out, what's with all of the mud slinging?

Atleast Veena Malik didn't get beaten up when she wore that ISI tattoo :D

Mercenary - ISI aint the flag of Pakistn

Thanks to certain Indian people, this thread has turned to crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom