What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe Kashmiris burn your flag and Put Pakistans flag in Sri Nagar, Maoists burn your flag... I'm just come to Peshawar buddy me, my chinese AK, and my buddies will have lots of fun with you

anyways it is much better than watching beheading videos of TTP...but we didn't have any fun

which govt recomended eating rat,... Nd stick on topic.

Indian govt of course! Kuch aata nahi hai aur kuch kar bhi nahi saktay to yeh gandi gandi baat karehai like eating rats

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

10-gehna-vashist-100612.jpg
Gehna-Vashisht.jpg
600001_10150967293293071_1918308229_n.jpg

In a recent incident, small time actress Gehna Vashist was brutally assaulted in Mumbai on Monday evening by some unknown social activists, after she evoked anger amongst the masses over her controversial bikini photo shoot.
Daily Bhaskar reports that Gehna had sported a bikini along with an Indian flag, draped around the lower part of her body. This was a sheer insult to our National flag, hence the people couldn't accept this. Gehna was reportedly attacked by a mob of roughly 20-25 people.
If we remember, a few years back, while the World Cup finals was telecast, actress Mandira Bedi's saree became a similar subject of discussion. Mandira's sari on the occasion had images of national flags of all the cricket-playing nations printed on it. But, the image of the Indian Tricolour was in a rather disrespectful position. Mandira's disrespectful act evoked immense anger and raged serious debates across the nation.

Beating her up is deplorable .If people think that tricolor should not be worn as drape as according to IPC then instead of beating they should have launched a court case against her.On a side note as an adult she should be more responsible.

Why have you changed your flags?
a few days back they were Pakistani flags..

Last edited by a moderator:
but he was not killed like salman taseer.not the girl is killed like in your country 2 days before 1 man was killed because he insulted kuran
chachaji aap hamare bujurg hain zara chashma laga ke padhein.

Hehe Kashmiris burn your flag and Put Pakistans flag in Sri Nagar, Maoists burn your flag... I'm just come to Peshawar buddy me, my chinese AK, and my buddies will have lots of fun with you
that happened ten years ago now they burn the clothes of separatists and blackened their face.

u too can try with ur freedom fighters ,IA will give u heaven too.

who the f*** wants to go to Pakistan?.

I wonder how many still praise satwant singh and beant singh in punjab or shall i say to be precise gurudwara prabandh committee.And how many Tamils praise killers of rajiv gandhi in tamil nadu ???

In a country of 1.2 billion..very few demented people praise the murders of their prime ministers..why, are you one of those demented lot?

that happened ten years ago now burn the clothes of separatists and blackened their face.

u too can try with ur freedom fighters ,IA will give u heaven too.

who the f*** wants to go to Pakistan?

Okay fine we will come to you and give you slice of heaven as witnessed in parliament atacks and 26/11 hehe

Dowry system in Pakistan

Dowry system in Pakistan has increased to an immeasurable height. The growing number of daughters are staying unmarried simply because the parents are not able to meet the demands of groom’s family. Even after her marriage she is been forced to get valuables from her family though after her marriage she is her husband’s responsibility, and if she fails to meet her husband’s demands she’s either tortured by him or sent back to her home.

The system of dowry has been practiced in Pakistan since time immemorial. Marriage which is one of the most beautiful relation; has been ruined due to dowry demands. This is a serious issue that needs to be looked into and resolved for the better.

Dowry system in Pakistan
chcha ji aap rahane dein.Meri baatein aap ki samajh se bahir hain.dont strain ur tiny brain.

i am only 16 and half oldman and i am studying in 12th standard uncle ji
so chacha ji re-incarnated...goood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom