What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not believe the mental level of people bringing secularism into a cheap publicity stunt.

These people don''t know the L of secularism, except that it compounds their already severe identity crisis.

Can not believe the mental level of people bringing secularism into a cheap publicity stunt.

These people don''t know the L of secularism, except that it compounds their already severe identity crisis.
Exactly thats wat everyone thinks about indians.:)

I bet if I show and bollywood women without makeup, say bye bye to bollywood revenue, because most of it comes from Pakistan :rofl:

I agree why keep them in burqa, Indian men are struck even when they see them in burqa :lol:

Shrinked Pakistani economy giving support to Bollywood whoes anual turnover about 50 billion USD where as GDP of GOP is 230 billion USD.. LMAO at your comment....

What's the big deal here, it's not as if Indian Flag desecration hasn't been done by the Indians before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone = You and your 'Gazwa e hind' book reading club.
Still better then Akhand Bharat, or mauryan empire.. ;) Looks like G-e-H is more famous in india as compared to their own holy books. cuz you use it more as excuse. seems interesting.

Ekdum shee hua is jaisee do takke ki chin*** ke saath ye aur iss jaisee apne dhandhe ko chamkane ke liye aisa hi kartee hain & she did it delebratly & to my pakistanee freinds if she is so innocent then why all that hpphallla when some venna (Zahida Malick) posted semi nude for that photo shoot with a false tatto of some countries secret service .......lolzzzz

she shouldn't have done it

but beating her was wrong

they could have tell her to not wear that bikini again

she shouldn't have done it

but beating her was wrong

they could have tell her to not wear that bikini again

Yaar it was all set up. The mob was paid Rs 300 each to beat her up, publicity stunt.

This new breed of sensationalist like Rakhi Sawant, Poonam Pandey, Veena Malik can go to any extent to gain some publicity. But law has to act on this sensationalism as early as possible. Beating to anyone is always bad thing. I am sure this actress gain some publicity even from this incident.

here's my comments that I posted on Indian Army's facebook page--

"This is moronic. she should not have been beaten like this. first she is a women. second, wearing Indian flag for a photo shoot doesn't necessarily mean she was insulting Indian flag. we have models from US who wear US flag as bikinis and show off, not to insult their flag but as a pride of their flag and country."

"And You Mr. admin.. do u have the balls to write anything against the ******* netas, who insult our nation let and right..?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom