What's new

Act against JuD or face sanctions, US tells Pakistan

Mumbai's GDP is around USD 300 billion. Karachi is bigger city than Mumbai both in terms of population and area. karachi is bigger even when you compare it with combined Mumbai metropolitan area. Currently its documented GDP is between USD120 to 130 billion. And this does not include the whole transportation business of karachi which is being used by 5 million people daily (and it goes to 7 million if you include private vehicles) and remains undocumented. More than half of shops and business are not documented and do not pay taxes.

Using your argument it means Mumbai GDP is even bigger than entire Pakistan..because also in India many people do not pay taxes...and business are running unregistered...

232.3 billion USD (2013) is GDP of Pakistan...this is pathetic..city beats the country!

Am not considering Mumbai extension.. please provide source that Karachi alone got 250billion $ economy.. I think you guys should have 1 trillion $..

I dont have source. Its not documented. As per rough estimates it should be around 250 billion.
Here is source for population and it doesnt include new extended areas and only for city central.
https://citypopulation.de/world/Agglomerations.html
If karachi had proper working transport system just like New york city then it should have 44 lines while Newyork has 26 line currently.

I dont have source. Its not documented. As per rough estimates it should be around 250 billion.
Here is source for population and it doesnt include new extended areas and only for city central.
If karachi had proper working transport system just like New york city then it should have 44 lines while Newyork has 26 line currently.

If my aunt had beard; I would call him uncle

What kind of argument is that?

Using your argument it means Mumbai GDP is even bigger than entire Pakistan..because also in India many people do not pay taxes...and business are running unregistered...

232.3 billion USD (2013) is GDP of Pakistan...this is pathetic..city beats the country!
Dont be dishearted, Pakistan GDP should be around 600 billion. Indian economy is documented way better than Pakistan. But you must acknowledge that india is a big country and their economy should be bigger than USA, ideally speaking.

Mumbai is larger than Karachi . as population not accounted no clear data from Karachi. Karachi is beta city whereas Mumbai is alpha. Don't give lip service.

Dont be dishearted, Pakistan GDP should be around 600 billion. Indian economy is documented way better than Pakistan. But you must acknowledge that india is a big country and their economy should be bigger than USA, ideally speaking.

using the same argument your GDP must have been bigger than France, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany and many countries around

Mumbai is larger than Karachi . as population not accounted no clear data from Karachi. Karachi is beta city whereas Mumbai is alpha. Don't give lip service.
I gave you source. Its not Pakistani source.

reality is this

3aQEnQL.jpg

and it's keep widening every year

Mumbai got 360billion $ with its extensions. That's 2015 data.

using the same argument your GDP must have been bigger than France, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany and many countries around
No they all have GDP of more than 1 trillion. And I am not even talking about real GDP.

Ultron was correct.

How ,as per you, would Pakistan be effected if incase Pakistan is sanctioned. First thing that comes to my mind is International trade and financial transactions...

American sanctions affect entire economy even if you do not import/export to America..to start with..US Dollar is a large part of global trade...many supplier of crude, fuel, aircraft maintenance, etc will not want to do business with you...you will be cut of from the international capital and insurance markets..which are largely dominate by US..look at what has been made of Iran with total disconnect from US..the country did not go anywhere..and the mullahs are desperate to renew releations with US...

to add insult to injury..Pakistan largest trading partners including China are heavily integrated economically with the US..and therefore..US sanctions would take a bite into everything..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom