What's new

Act against JuD or face sanctions, US tells Pakistan

The fact is that 1.4 million troops are stationed in Kashmir.

just tell me who is getting cut? Is it India or pakistan?

We are the fastest growing economy in the world and the differential between us is widening by every passing year.

3aQEnQL.jpg

Well I can't comment much , but let our Leadership address the issue they are closer to ground realities

Why do we have to please the people sitting in Washington? Do we really need to stoke a hornet's nest? We only need to fight those groups which are targeting Pakistanis, no need to go after every other tom, dick and harry group.

We need to look after our own interests, not the interests of someone sitting thousands of miles away. And there won't be any sanctions, just threats. We know from experience.

Musharraf made the mistake of taking panga with every other group and we know that what happened in return.

A wise man tackles his enemies one after another instead of going out against them all at once...that is, if they are indeed the enemies.

I have read such threads for only God knows how many times. Nothing happened. Nothing would happen this time too.

Its is your people and you should control them or able to control them.Else it is just like Libiya or Yeman that the govt. does not have writ on its territories,
They have been controlled. Before pathankot when last attack was carried out. You must agree that most of them have been controlled. One attack in year on military installation in a area where the forces are considered occupiers is very good record. Remember what used to happen in 90s.
Now its india's turn to give kashmiris their well deserved rights.

just tell me who is getting cut? Is it India or pakistan?

We are the fastest growing economy in the world and the differential between us is widening by every passing year.

3aQEnQL.jpg

We are not supposed to compete with you. Beside You are 6 time larger then us both in population and land. Also the indian economy is documented better than Pakistan. Pakistan GDP is a lot bigger than USD 250 billion. 250 billion should be Karachi's GDP alone.

Its millionth time i am reading this BS.. act again this or act against that otherwise we will sanction you..

simply will not effect Pakistan, Hafiz Saeed will remain free citizen like Modi and swami assemanand, Jud will keep doing humanitarian works like RSS. :chilli:

We are not supposed to compete with you. Beside You are 6 time larger then us both in population and land. Also the indian economy is documented better than Pakistan. Pakistan GDP is a lot bigger than USD 250 billion. 250 billion should be Karachi's GDP alone.

I am not saying that you are supposed to compete with India because We all know you can't.
What I am saying is how flawed is your "Bleed with thousand cut" theory is.

They have been controlled. Before pathankot when last attack was carried out. You must agree that most of them have been controlled. One attack in year on military installation in a area where the forces are considered occupiers is very good record. Remember what used to happen in 90s.
Now its india's turn to give kashmiris their well deserved rights.

Karachi GDP 250billion $ damn so it's bigger than Mumbai GDP.

I want all religious fanatics disbanded but I feel we should not because fck the sanctions...:pakistan:

Karachi GDP 250billion $ damn so it's bigger than Mumbai GDP.
Mumbai's GDP is around USD 300 billion. Karachi is bigger city than Mumbai both in terms of population and area. karachi is bigger even when you compare it with combined Mumbai metropolitan area. Currently its documented GDP is between USD120 to 130 billion. And this does not include the whole transportation business of karachi which is being used by 5 million people daily (and it goes to 7 million if you include private vehicles) and remains undocumented. More than half of shops and business are not documented and do not pay taxes.

Why do we have to please the people sitting in Washington? Do we really need to stoke a hornet's nest? We only need to fight those groups which are targeting Pakistanis, no need to go after every other tom, dick and harry group.

We need to look after our own interests, not the interests of someone sitting thousands of miles away. And there won't be any sanctions, just threats. We know from experience.

Musharraf made the mistake of taking panga with every other group and we know that what happened in return.

A wise man tackles his enemies one after another instead of going out against them all at once...that is, if they are indeed the enemies.

1. If we will not do it..the US and allies will do it...the result will be brutal...drone strikes and OBL raid should serve as a reminder.
  2. Unlike Kashmir or an area under occupation, terrorist inside Pakistan are very much direct result of government and militarily ambitions..we have to own them and take responsibility for them..Above all these terrorist have hurt the country and its people more than winning any international jihad competition...
  3. when states fail to protect their people..it is called a failed state..in this case..its even more pathetic..that state created apparatus which are killing its own civilians...

Mumbai's GDP is around USD 300 billion. Karachi is bigger city than Mumbai both in terms of population and area. karachi is bigger even when you compare it with combined Mumbai metropolitan area. Currently its documented GDP is between USD120 to 130 billion. And this does not include the whole transportation business of karachi which is being used by 5 million people daily and remains undocumented. More than half of shops and business are not documented and do not pay taxes.

Am not considering Mumbai extension.. please provide source that Karachi alone got 250billion $ economy.. I think you guys should have 1 trillion $..

Back
Top Bottom