What's new

Act against JuD or face sanctions, US tells Pakistan

That was silly thing to say by America. Even Hafiz Saeed was laughing at it. Americans wanted to know his whereabouts. He was on national tele joking about it telling his address in Lahore.
He knew he was safe because the bounty wasn't for his location or his head, but evidence leading to conviction. Yes, I'm aware that much Pakistani media portrayed it otherwise but that's on your head, not mine.
He is in protective custody as there were Intel reports about danger to his life from Indian RAW goons. I hope ISI is waterboarding these vermons and getting more info out about how deep rabbit holes goes.
Except there's that ministry document citing UNSCR 1267.

So basically what we are hearing from US is in reality bharti cries. Pakistan should do what is in the best interest of Pakistan, all this crap is to only hurt Pakistan & Pakistan should play against this wisely & not give into any bullshit of US.

So basically what we are hearing from US is in reality bharti cries. Pakistan should do what is in the best interest of Pakistan, all this crap is to only hurt Pakistan & Pakistan should play against this wisely & not give into any bullshit of US.

Nope but Pakis crying.

He knew he was safe because the bounty wasn't for his location or his head, but evidence leading to conviction. Yes, I'm aware that much Pakistani media portrayed it otherwise but that's on your head, not mine.
Except there's that ministry document citing UNSCR 1267.

So how far yanks have done collecting evidence agianst him. I am sure they can hire and lawyer and knock on Pakistani courts for justice. Its getting boring tbh. If you are not up to spec, this recent hafiz saeed episode got nothing to do with so called pressure on Pakistan by Trump admin. Pakistani media is already reporting the threats to his life by RAW goons.

This tantrum by certain quarters is due to the following reason: Enjoy!

https://defence.pk/threads/palestin...s-on-mid-east-challenges.475573/#post-9163722

How can you control organized groups, the whole police force of the planet can not control the Mafia and other organized crime organizations, it has been made worst yet by the internet, the dark web and what have you..let alone some legitimate organization with national, regional and international support..It will be easy to change name and say that the organization was dissolved, but it seems like the new US administration it just looking for some Alibi to put sanctions on Pakistan the close friend of the next enemy to be, China..

They have a head roaming freely, sending terrorists across the border. Cant they be stopped if there is a will?

yes you can. They arent working like drug cartels in S.America.

I find hindus are like Jews they want others to fight their wars. Disgraceful nature.

You clearly know little about the Israeli Jews who've fought a half-dozen wars at terrible odds and yet survived.

Unlike Pakistan (or India) there's universal conscription in Israel. Both genders. Fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters - all have to serve 2-3 years in the military after high school (class 12).

This means ... while you're catching up on the latest movies or cricket matches and looking forward to your freedom in college Israeli kids as young as 17 are mandated to forward areas - and they dont have a choice. All eventually lose those 2-3 years of their lives in the military when they should be having fun, getting laid, bunking classes, etc.

So don't post nonsense about a country you know nothing about.

I am saying from years we should do big operation in Punjab, specially hub of extremism and sectarian issues like city Jhang. Need to announce curfew in Jhang and arrest & fight with every extremist in every street.
YOU spoke my heart .

Once you do operations in Punjab , all terror activities will come to an end .

They have a head roaming freely, sending terrorists across the border. Cant they be stopped if there is a will?

yes you can. They arent working like drug cartels in S.America.
They can go underground and no one can do anything to them! it will be easier for them to operate that way.. That is the danger Pakistan wants to avoid..

What did JuD ever accomplish for Pakistan?

Yes, nothing besides making Pak the laughing stock around the world.

You clearly know little about the Israeli Jews who've fought a half-dozen wars at terrible odds and yet survived.

Unlike Pakistan (or India) there's universal conscription in Israel. Both genders. Fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters - all have to serve 2-3 years in the military after high school (class 12).

This means ... while you're catching up on the latest movies or cricket matches and looking forward to your freedom in college Israeli kids as young as 17 are mandated to forward areas - and they dont have a choice. All eventually lose those 2-3 years of their lives in the military when they should be having fun, getting laid, bunking classes, etc.

So don't post nonsense about a country you know nothing about.
Oh, do not worry, these youngsters have a lot of fun while "serving" ..
http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/IDF-women-bare-all-319500

Back
Top Bottom