What's new

Acoustic Signature of Arihant-class SSBN

Do - your - home - work

Walrus-Class Submarines - Naval Technology

Valetta, Malta (the Med)
Dutch Submarines
walrus-class+submarine.jpg

Visiting the Dutch ANtilles (South America)
비겐의 무기사진 전문 이글루입니다 : Netherlands Antilles를 방문한 네덜란드 잠수함 Dolfijn (S808)
f0205060_526b0caeda07d.jpg

f0205060_526b0cc18a2be.jpg

The Dutch submarine HNLMS Walrus (S802) prepares to moor at Naval Station Norfolk.
Dutch Submarine HNLMS Walrus (S802) Moors in Norfolk
081028-N-6011D-013.jpg

You were saying?

I got a great theme song for this class of subs:

Sorry couldn't resist :cheers:

Say about your think tank status in the eyes of the PDF Chinese members.

When they actually present arguments to my points rather than jingoism,i'll take their views into serious consideration.
Many chinese members have an inflated image of the actual strength and power of their military.Which is why jokers like beidou ,buddhapalm,speeder,martian are still active and often get thanked for their ridiculous posts in that section.Its difficult to take such people seriously.There are maybe 4-5 serious chinese members.Rest are semi trolls or full trolls.

When they actually present arguments to my points rather than jingoism,i'll take their views into serious consideration.
Many chinese members have an inflated image of the actual strength and power of their military.Which is why jokers like beidou ,buddhapalm,speeder,martian are still active and often get thanked for their ridiculous posts in that section.Its difficult to take such people seriously.There are maybe 4-5 serious chinese members.Rest are semi trolls or full trolls.

Having a think tank account doesn't make you an actual think tank.

I do remember that you just got totally humiliated by @Martian2 in the Chinese section, and I do understand that you need to take your frustration somewhere else.

I do remember that you just got totally humiliated by @Martian2 in the Chinese section, and I do understand that you need to take your frustration somewhere else.
I suggest you ignore him (e.g. Austerlitz).

Otherwise, you'll be in here for hours or days.

A debate requires someone that is fair-minded. In other words, if I present a more credible citation or reasoning then I should win.

I've been on PDF for six years and I've never met an Indian member that was willing to concede and admit being wrong.

I make occasional errors and I have no problem in acknowledging it when it happens. In fact, I know some of my after-the-fact errors.

For example, I wrote an earlier post on half-wave resonance. It wasn't correct, because I focused on cavity-based resonance. I'll write an improved reasoning later.

When did i get totally humiliated?:rofl:When the whole lot of you failed to answer my argument and started abusing me?I never got an answer to your pathetic claims thats naval SAM don't need active seeker,SARH is better you know.Thats the kind of novice trolls you are.What did you expect me to do?Continue the abuse game with a bunch of half literate fools?
When you come back with the argument as to how naval SAM is better off with SARH than latest active seeker,you can talk about humiliation..till then i take pity on your intellectual capacity and understand your incompetence.

A debate requires someone that is fair-minded. In other words, if I present a more credible citation or reasoning then I should win.

I've been on PDF for six years and I've never met an Indian member that was willing to concede being wrong.

I make occasional errors and I have no problem in acknowledging it when it happens. In fact, I know some of my after-the-fact errors.

For example, I wrote an earlier post on half-wave resonance. It wasn't correct, because I focused on cavity-based resonance. I'll write an improved reasoning later.

When did i get totally humiliated?:rofl:When the whole lot of you failed to answer my argument and started abusing me?I never got an answer to your pathetic claims thats naval SAM don't need active seeker,SARH is better you know.Thats the kind of novice trolls you are.What did you expect me to do?Continue the abuse game with a bunch of half literate fools?
When you come back with the argument as to how naval SAM is better off with SARH than latest active seeker,you can talk about humiliation..till then i take pity on your intellectual capacity and understand your incompetence.

Which thread is this guys? I would like to have a read.

I've been on PDF for six years and I've never met an Indian member that was willing to concede being wrong.

The day you answer me how an active seeker naval SAM is worse than SARH talk about reasoning.Till then keep living in your dream world and do entertain us with your periodic hilarious threads on chinese world domination.

I've been on PDF for six years and I've never met an Indian member that was willing to concede and admit being wrong.

Yep, the true trolls are truly persistent, and they will drag you with the same subject for many days.

Most Chinese members just leave the subject to the trolls because we mostly got bored.

Yet they still have the nerve to accuse us as the trolls.

The day you answer me how an active seeker naval SAM is worse than SARH talk about reasoning.Till then keep living in your dream world and do entertain us with your periodic hilarious threads on chinese world domination.
Good grief. I ignore you, because you're pretty foolish.

You claimed the Chinese Type 052C destroyer was outdated, because it was based on S-300 naval SAMs.

You're wrong for a few reasons.

1. China's Type 052C destroyer is based on HQ-9, not S-300.

2. China's HQ-9 has been upgraded every few years.

3. China's HQ-9 is digital, whereas the S-300 has many analog control systems. In terms of digitization, the HQ-9 is on par with the S-400.

You see. You don't have a clue.
----------

You seem to be unaware that HQ-9 variants have dual seekers, including SARH. An active seeker is supposed to be available on the HQ-9C.

Your claim that the SAMs on the Type 052C is "80s technology" is total nonsense.

HQ-9 Variants

"HQ-9B — reportedly tested in February 2006.[15] According to Jane's Information Group, this missile has a dual seeker that incorporates both SARH & infrared homing mode [17]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom