What's new

Abu Islam and son imprisoned for insulting Christianity

STFU . because Christians dont have any punishment for insulting their own religion in their own countries. Egypt formed an example to punish Muslic cleric and his son for insulting Bible.

PERIOD.

A shitty Example i may add . The "Christian Countries" , whatever that means because i hardly know "Christian Countries"( Maybe Vatican ??) are secular in Nature and should continue that way . They are doing Far better than countries with Blasphemy Laws .

A shitty Example i may add . The "Christian Countries" , whatever that means because i hardly know "Christian Countries"( Maybe Vatican ??) are secular in Nature and should continue that way . They are doing Far better than countries with Blasphemy Laws .

Did you know that we had an extant British era blasphemy law too? :hang2:

BUT its not applied, been rendered de facto null and void. :yay:

Or else my head would have been lopped off long back. :D

Did you know that we had an extant British era blasphemy law too? :hang2:

BUT its not applied, been rendered de facto null and void. :yay:

Or else my head would have been lopped off long back. :D

Yeah Hate Speech thing . 295 A . Should Be shot down .

Isn't generally used anyway..but yes it should be taken off the roster either way..never know when someone might get in their head to use it. :sick:

Isn't generally used anyway..but yes it should be taken off the roster either way..never know when someone might get in their head to use it. :sick:

I am not Sure how many if Any Incarcerations have happened under this law .

More nonsense that you pulled out of your Asss?

The Copts barely make up 10% of the population.

Polytheism has no place in Muslim countries nor should anyone "respect" that nonsense. Only the people of the book (Jews and Christians).

Copts are Christians..
What is your advise regarding the treatment of Muslims living in polytheist/atheist countries like India and China?

Coptic is very strong party in Egypt where are silly friends failed to understand. But its amazing to see Islam is more free in non arab countries compare to arab countries .

STFU . because Christians dont have any punishment for insulting their own religion in their own countries. Egypt formed an example to punish Muslic cleric and his son for insulting Bible.

PERIOD.

Probably you are meaning that they do not have a blasphemy law? :)

i am happy he is jailed no Muslims should talk or do something like that about other religion

That was wrong sweetie !

If that was true, then why has Islam given the concept of "Jizea" for non Muslims ?
Indeed, Islam does allow other religions to be practiced freely as long as they pay the tax.
Only the holy cities of Makkah and Madina were cleansed of all non muslims.

I am free to personally dislike and hate anyone and anything I like, be it person or religion;
I am just not allowed to express my anger and hate.

2. What is the concept of "country" in Islam ? or the concept of "state" in Islam ?
None really !

BTW. The Egyptians do have a big problem at their hands; they know who is backing the Coptic, and they know how powerful that lobby is.

I was talking in the context of state institutionalized religion and places of worship not the religion of individuals. I don't know any historical pretext in the Arab Muslim world at least of building places of worship for polytheists.

I do not hate any religion. I just don't think that polytheism should be state institutionalized in the Muslim world. This also goes for the ancient Semitic religions that some Arabs and other Semitic followed in the past.

It is different when it come to the People of the Book.

Also what people can believe in privately is up to them. They can even believe in themselves as God's just as long as our society is not supporting such practices officially.

You do realize that statement of yours is purely stupid ?

Stupid? you have a picture of Pakistan's biggest munafiq the one who promised elections in Pakistan, the one mard e momin who went and sat in the lap of America. The one who used to call a certain Bollywood actor his son. lol stupid? your argument is invalid I cant take you seriously with that guys picture. sorry, have a nice crate of mangoes in your own little bubble.
So unless you can rationally show how my statement is stupid and just give a statement then maybe I'll be happy to reply in a civilized manner too. Cheerio.

Stupid? you have a picture of Pakistan's biggest munafiq the one who promised elections in Pakistan, the one mard e momin who went and sat in the lap of America. The one who used to call a certain Bollywood actor his son. lol stupid? your argument is invalid I cant take you seriously with that guys picture. sorry, have a nice crate of mangoes in your own little bubble.
So unless you can rationally show how my statement is stupid and just give a statement then maybe I'll be happy to reply in a civilized manner too. Cheerio.

son, that is the second time you have said that
doesn't make you any less stupid !
carry on ..

Well, except the Neo-Cons who claim the US constitution was inspired by the Judeo Christian values, nobody ever claimed that their countries are Christian nations LoL.

The problem is that those Coptic Christians don't deserve to be treated that way, those who live in Egypt are the nicest of all, and that Cleric must face the consequence for the crime he had done.

Tbqh, I suspect those who promotes hatred won't be as civilized as you are, and that's way the hate speech laws were created for. By doing so, you are sending a clear message to those who try to cross the line.

Absolutely not. Again, never expect the entire human race to apply the same moral standards as yours…

If somebody called on the killing of all Jews, wouldn't that be a hate-speech?

i am happy he is jailed no Muslims should talk or do something like that about other religion

Then don't bark mad if someone else is insulting your faith.

Absolutely not. Again, never expect the entire human race to apply the same moral standards as yours…

If somebody called on the killing of all Jews, wouldn't that be a hate-speech?

Yaara its just called "hate speech" law..instead it allows people to politicize the whole affair and get riots going..the way the law has been framed is wrong..ergo we need to replace it.

Right intention BUT wrong framework and provisions- that's what describes this law.

Back
Top Bottom