What's new

Abu Islam and son imprisoned for insulting Christianity

STFU . because Christians dont have any punishment for insulting their own religion in their own countries. Egypt formed an example to punish Muslic cleric and his son for insulting Bible.

PERIOD.

so u support blasphemy law..:tup:

STFU . because Christians dont have any punishment for insulting their own religion in their own countries. Egypt formed an example to punish Muslic cleric and his son for insulting Bible.

PERIOD.

Probably Afghani hasish has reduced your reasoning ability to Zero.

Since your Brutha @Zarvan is crying foul as to why western media is not praising Muslims for granting "SUSPENDED" jail term to a Mullah, I was simply pointing to the irony of the situation in which muslims kills christian for blasphemy while sentence mullahs to eight year "SUSPENDED" imprisonment for same crime.

PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably Afghani hasish has reduced your reasoning ability to Zero.

Since your Brutha @Zarvan is crying foul as to why western media is not praising Muslims for granting "SUSPENDED" jail term to a Mullah, I was simply pointing to the irony of the situation in which muslims kills christian for blasphemy while sentence mullahs to eight year "SUSPENDED" imprisonment for same crime.

PERIOD.

This kind of treatment is ought to be condemned harshly. So yeah, well said.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kind of treatment is ought to be condemned harshly. So yeah, well said.

The whole idea of blasphemy in all its avatars ( there is one in secular laws also ) is single most destructive law that exist in code books.It's negative impact could not be understood by anyone who lives under such laws. I prefer US 1st amendment version of Law of speech and expression.

But the attitude shown by some people like OP where he questions as to " why no one is praising his ilk for providing seven years suspended imprisonment to a mullah ( OP is a mullah )" when his ideological brothers routinely murders the very people he is demanding praise from, for the same quantum of crime, is purely pathetic.

The whole idea of blasphemy in all its avatars ( there is one in secular laws also ) is single most destructive law that exist in code books.It's negative impact could not be understood by anyone who lives under such laws. I prefer US 1st amendment version of Law of speech and expression.

But the attitude shown by some people like OP where he questions as to " why no one is praising his ilk for providing seven years suspended imprisonment to a mullah ( OP is a mullah )" when his ideological brothers routinely murders the very people he is demanding praise from, for the same quantum of crime, is purely pathetic.

That's is exactly what I want them to do, this guy should be prosecuted for the kind of irresponsible act he did. If they did so, then we can defend their right to prosecute the Christian guy who offended Islam, otherwise nobody is going to respect them.

Back
Top Bottom