What's new

About Pakistan . . . in front of Indian Hindu Pundit's

hmm asaa itni jaldi yani k 2013 main hota nazar nahe aata mujay .... lakin inshallah asaa hee hoo gaa or Pakistan india par kabza karay gaa ...

hmm asaa itni jaldi yani k 2013 main hota nazar nahe aata mujay .... lakin inshallah asaa hee hoo gaa or Pakistan india par kabza karay gaa ...

lol and people say Indians have expansionist policies and dreams of Akhand Bharat :rofl:

Pardon my ignorance but the purpose of this thread is?????

On a side note what happened to the ******* color of my nick? Its sucks big time

I have read many ordinary Pakistanis comments & there comments are mostly ltd. to supremacy of muslims over hindus in whatever manner. Whenever they speak it is how much superior Islam is over hinduism. Their mentality is still stuck in 1947. But can some one explain why even an ordinary mosque in Pakistan is given heavy protection by army or Police contrary to that in India. even though Pakistan is an Islamic country contrary to India which is a hindu majority?

Can I hire these Pundits to predict the trend of the stock market? :p:

utter rubbish of lowest level..if such knowledge does exist anywhere, then these pundits should be able to cleanse poverty, avoid floods, discover cure and more importantly reflect world events! And if GoI does listen to these pundits then it only demonstrates the sorry state of affairs in Indian politics.

As a muslim, only Allah knows the future and unknown!
We should avoid reading such rubbish!

And you so called followers of Isalm, are you rooted out these things flood,poverty from your country being a muslim dominated country even you do not have money to run your government you just begging from America and this money is being used to train mercerneries.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I have read many ordinary Pakistanis comments & there comments are mostly ltd. to supremacy of muslims over hindus in whatever manner. Whenever they speak it is how much superior Islam is over hinduism. Their mentality is still stuck in 1947. But can some one explain why even an ordinary mosque in Pakistan is given heavy protection by army or Police contrary to that in India. even though Pakistan is an Islamic country contrary to India which is a hindu majority?

and these the same citizen who attacks their own masjids,own people in Karachi, own Shia muslim they even forgeted Lal majid incident and all time hyping about Ayodhya kand.

Pardon my ignorance but the purpose of this thread is?????

On a side note what happened to the ******* color of my nick? Its sucks big time

to whom you calling pandit and these pandits are making billions of doller copanies even you do not a single billionary muslim in your country and we have Azim Prem Ji who is the world reachest enterpreneur on the face of planet kisi ne sahi kaha hai. "dharm ki buniyad par khade desh toot jate hai" in this terms Pakistan would be given 101 marks out of Hundred.

lol and people say Indians have expansionist policies and dreams of Akhand Bharat :rofl:
they can not understand they are blind with religion after defeatism twice and thrice they still dreaming that they are world power made a search on google on about Pakistani cars you will find car bomb attack in Karachi and Lahore and if you make search on google about India Cars you find XUV 500.

newbies at it again- reviving an old thread :hitwall:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom