What's new

About me thread in Senior Cafe??

Only JR. TTs and above can post without approval. Otherwise, all posts are to be screened.

Yes, anybody can make a post there. If it is of suitable quality, it will be approved by a mod and it will appear in the thread. There is a delay, but anybody can participate.

@jhungary

I have an idea of starting a little project in Seniors Cafe named "PDF Interviews", where i will select a poster and interview them about their life, education and experiences etc then it will be posted on the forum. It will take your bit into account, are you up for this? - How about this, you become my first interviewee?

this looks interesting...nice initiative looking forward to it..but please keep it available for all the members to read it not just seniors

That's a privacy violation.

Judge a post by the content, not the poster's title or country or religion or ...

well let it be on his professional life and his experiences not personal..besides only the interested ones give the interviews

Last edited by a moderator:
there are a lot of senior member here, Professional, Think Tank, Mod and etc. Those people are supposed to contribute in this forum but without knowing who you are and what are you good at or what you interested into, it's really a moot point for those title.....

How about fixing an "About Me" thread or something like that in senior café for senior member (Those who have post right)
Well, if anyone think this is a bad idea then forget I asked :)

This idea best suits for military professionals only,or some think tanks or members who have experiences with army or were a part of army as their introduction,past experience will teach a lot to young generations.:D
It will give this site a magazine style,instead of creating a thread for it,those interviews taken by military professionals must be published in title cover of forum. @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Awesome @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @WebMaster,what do you all think?

And for mango women:angel:

Women are exception - Mods will be happy to create their "About Thread" themselves ;)

Yaar aise Beizzat to maat Karo............Hum itneh bhi Junior Nahi Hai..........

LOL!!! I also can't post in Senior Cafe without screening after all that's not actually Senior Cafe but TinkTonk Cafe

@jhungary

I have an idea of starting a little project in Seniors Cafe named "PDF Interviews", where i will select a poster and interview them about their life, education and experiences etc then it will be posted on the forum. It will take your bit into account, are you up for this? - How about this, you become my first interviewee?

do it, its good idea

Actually, the members have already given a their introduction with the information they wish to share, other is all personal and choice.

You have to be nominated for an election,usually by full TTs,Mod team or other JTT members.

For those wanting to join such exalted group here, please keep in mind that thinking along the lines similar to views already expressed is a good way to win such elections. Independence of thought is appreciated in public and frowned upon in private. Good old fashioned Tender Care goes a long way too. usually for most things Pakistani.

But those not interested in titles, they can still post on one by one basis in the senior cafe with no problems except some delay. no big deal.

For those wanting to join such exalted group here, please keep in mind that thinking along the lines similar to views already expressed is a good way to win such elections. Independence of thought is appreciated in public and frowned upon in private. Good old fashioned Tender Care goes a long way too. usually for most things Pakistani.

But those not interested in titles, they can still post on one by one basis in the senior cafe with no problems except some delay. no big deal.

man, your posts per day is worst than mine... 21 :blink:

Back
Top Bottom