What's new

About me thread in Senior Cafe??

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
China
there are a lot of senior member here, Professional, Think Tank, Mod and etc. Those people are supposed to contribute in this forum but without knowing who you are and what are you good at or what you interested into, it's really a moot point for those title.....

How about fixing an "About Me" thread or something like that in senior café for senior member (Those who have post right)
Well, if anyone think this is a bad idea then forget I asked :)

Why Should Senior's Have All the Fun.....................

@jhungary

I have an idea of starting a little project in Seniors Cafe named "PDF Interviews", where i will select a poster and interview them about their life, education and experiences etc then it will be posted on the forum. It will take your bit into account, are you up for this? - How about this, you become my first interviewee?

Last edited by a moderator:
God in the heavens above, and his appointed overlords here on earth, work in mysterious ways that are not for us mere mortals to question.

Now i was led to believe that God wrote straight with crooked lines... wonder when the curve with touch me:D

Only JR. TTs and above can post without approval. Otherwise, all posts are to be screened.

Back
Top Bottom