What's new

About 9/11

Have to admit it, the people here in America are some of the dumbest and most uneducated people in the world when it comes to world events. Most of my fellow Americans spend too much time in front of the TV taking in what ever they are told about current events or watching so called sports that matter not. This is so this country can be taken over by people with little respect for human life anywhere in the world.

I can tell you I personally worked with people investigating The Oklahoma City Bombing and had a very active part working for the OKBIC ( Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee) I can tell you the government did many things wrong including handling the evidence improperly for the bombing. Fred Whitehurst let it be known to congress how evidence was not handled in a proper manner in many investigations.

Now for the something all should know. Who was responsible for the first World Trade Center bombing...? Huuummmm, well you all should know and the FBI let it happen! How well they could have stopped it because they knew about it their man an informant was responsible for getting the materials and building the bomb. This came out in the trial and the media let some of the truth out but had to use a distraction like radical Muslims carried out the act lead by a blind cleric.

I find it ironic that the blind (Media ) leading the blind (mindless Americans)

Here is a link about Fred Whitehurst and the bombings:

Troubling Questions in Troubling Times

Please don't confuse ignoring Len Hart or you with the truth. The key would be to make your case using multiple sources and do so relevant to the post-Church hearings without relying upon a bevy of dead people from decades past.

You live in a narrow agenda-driven world that is not particularly trust-worthy nor credible. So doesn he. Have you read the Existential Cowboy?

I concede your (and others here) right to blame others and indulge in conspiracy thinking but when ol' Len turns right around and makes a case for America as a debtor nation based on C.I.A. data, I have to giggle at him and, more relevantly, you for the selective use of sources.

The will be no second inquiry. Americans are satisfied who attacked us on 9/11 and it wasn't the POTUS, Israelis, nor anybody else besides men directed by OBL. If he has a problem with that he's welcome to surrender to the nearest U.S. soldier and take his chances in court.

He'll naturally face about 4,000 counts of murder. Following that, he'll again be charged with the crimes involving the U.S.S. Cole, Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, and the Khobar Towers.

Until he can be arraigned and tried or shot escaping:lol:, he remains suspect #1. Of course, at this point his myriad comments confirming A.Q.'s central role will stand as compelling evidence against him.

Flight AA 77 hit the Pentagon after performing an incredible flight manoever described by experts to be extra ordinary to perform for even highly experienced pilots, yet it was delivered successfully by a terrorist who failed to fly a Cessna! His instructer called his education "a waste of resource" just before the attack.

Look at the flight manoever animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question. The portion of the huge building hit by the impact had been renovated.
Anybody knows what was being kept in this portion?

The building was third target on 9/11, all planes in USA had been ordered to land, this was the only passenger plane to remain airborn and was spotted by Pentagon 20 miles away. Dick Cheney was informed about it and its set course, yet nothing was done!
Why??

" You live in a narrow agenda-driven world that is not particularly trust-worthy nor credible. "

Mate I can turn around and say the same about your part of the camp it doesn't actually involve anything constructive.

I concede your (and others here) right to blame others and indulge in conspiracy thinking

This is a good sign which is why I treat your posts with some respect.

The will be no second inquiry. Americans are satisfied who attacked us on 9/11

Unfortunately from the verifiable resources I have provided, we can deduce that the American public is not a very efficient yard stick for judgment and understanding.

He'll naturally face about 4,000 counts of murder. Following that, he'll again be charged with the crimes involving the U.S.S. Cole, Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, and the Khobar Towers.

In no way shape or form have I even come close to alluding that whoever is responsible should not be charged for all the deaths as well as property destruction and be hanged. But in order to do that, you need evidence, evidence, and of course, evidence. Hiding security tape footages and confiscating them as well as deliberately editing them is one example of tampered and withheld evidence collected in an illegal fashion.

Of course, at this point his myriad comments confirming A.Q.'s central role will stand as compelling evidence against him.

Unfortunately this is the strongest piece of evidence in such a complicated and relatively openly executed operation, which is why people have doubts.

Another question. The portion of the huge building hit by the impact had been renovated.
Anybody knows what was being kept in this portion?

?

Office of Naval Intelligence, who coincidentally were monitoring the build up towards 911.

It surely was handy to get grip on oil and do anything without help of democratic rules...

I too have spent more than six months studying and collecting data on 9/11, most of my questions are still unanswered.

One question to all: "Who benefited most from 9/11? :coffee:

puWqNJI8Mjo[/media] - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eleven)

There's a map there at around something like 8 minutes showing a lot of oilfields in Afghanistan. Has Afghanistan got much? Or was it showing something else?

P.S: Just so you know, Seth Macfarlane was supposed to be on the 9/11 flights.

Gentlemen,

Good pakistanis---- any idea who or what an S 2 is----someone who is using the pseudonym of U s milltary intelligence personale------has openly stated affiliation with ex intelligence personale in the u s ----please don't take him lightly.

It is a learning oppurtunity for you to look into the mind and thinking of someone who is portraying himself to be a millitary intelligence official----possibly with the rank of a major in the u s millitary----here is a chance for you to understand what the u s is thinking----take him seriously---take seriously as a heart attack.

9 / 11 happened and Khalid Sheikh Mohammad carried it on with his cohorts----children who have no understanding to the way the u s intelligence agencies work will indeed come up theories that they can only think as far as their flawed, inexperienced, imperfect reasnoing can take them.

Khalid Sheikh is proud of his achievement------you guys really want to take away the credits that he has earned firstly---

It is time to accept it and move ahead with life---any argument regarding the way it happened as portrayed by the u s is counter productive to the welbeing of the muslims worldwide.

Thanks for the ominous but somewhat inaccurate portrayal-

S-2 is a combat or combat support staff position at the battalion or brigade level. It's not even a divisional intelligence staff position. Moreover, the focus of collection activities is tactical intelligence-not operational nor strategic.

Finally, I'm no longer active nor achieved the rank higher than as a captain of artillery. As such, my thoughts however closely or loosely related to the mindset of our nat'l intelligence officers at C.I.A., D.I.A., NRO, etc. would be coincidental and not cross-referenced.

I know some folks, but only incidently, and I do not maintain close liaison with their present work. I don't even ask and they definitely do not ever offer.

No special insights to be derived by my thoughts other than the value or lack therin of the content.

There's a map there at around something like 8 minutes showing a lot of oilfields in Afghanistan. Has Afghanistan got much? Or was it showing something else?

afghanistan is as barren as it looks! its importance is only for one point: transit-route of turkmenistan, kazakhistan oil and gas to the persian gulf!

I've read two now, Gary Schroen First In and Artyom Borovik The Hidden War who've suggested that the Shomali Plain between Bagram and the Panjishir was a rather remarkable agricultural breadbasket of some considerable fertility at one time.

War and drought have now conspired to render it effectively a wasteland of sorts for the best part of three decades.

Back
Top Bottom