What's new

About 9/11

"the real target is Islam and its followers, Muslim states and their resources."

Hmmm...really.

And what nation was that which pushed the rest of Europe to fight for a nowhere place with zilch strategic value full of muslims-Kosovo?

Please explain in detail how our avaracious clutching hands are daily stealing Iraq's oil? That one will be REAL fun. Be ready when you do stud.

Let's review WMD, btw. Who cares? Did he have it at one time? Yes. Was it there in Iraq? 500 rounds of degraded sarin and mustard arty projos were uncovered. A veritable MOUNTAIN of yellow cake was transported in the last month.

Intent? Read Duelfer.

Fascism removed? Yup. Saddam removed? Yup. Irridentist ambitions by Iraq upon Kuwait, the G.C.C., Saudi Arabia, and Iran removed? Yup. Kurds with autonomy? Yup. Shias and kurds gassed once more by "chemical" Ali? Only from heaven.

Democratic? Ummm...getting there and already more so than any arab state today. All up to them now. OIL!!! Pre-war levels now and Iraq's oil minister is looking at 6,000,000 bbls daily within two years. Checked the list of nations bidding for development. It's astounding and we've no lock on that AT ALL. Might even be on the outside looking in. Meanwhile there's not been, for all the oil stolen since 2003, one hint that we've taken one barrel of free gratis oil largesse. Not a hint.

Downside? Can Iraqis keep from killing each other? Stay tuned and watch but the ball is now firmly in THEIR court to decide that lil' conumdrum- not Saddam's, and that's as it should be.

Up to the Shias to share with the sunnis and convince the kurds it's in their best interest to cooperate. My guess is America is VERY needed to guarantee that for awhile yet.

Sunny side up and hardly the conquest of Islam you'd conspire for your narrowly conceived ambitions.

We are some seriously sh!tty crusaders on that score.:lol:

"the real target is Islam and its followers, Muslim states and their resources."

Hmmm...really.

And what nation was that which pushed the rest of Europe to fight for a nowhere place with zilch strategic value full of muslims-Kosovo?

Please explain in detail how our avaracious clutching hands are daily stealing Iraq's oil? That one will be REAL fun. Be ready when you do stud.

Let's review WMD, btw. Who cares? Did he have it at one time? Yes. Was it there in Iraq? 500 rounds of degraded sarin and mustard arty projos were uncovered. A veritable MOUNTAIN of yellow cake was transported in the last month.

Intent? Read Duelfer.

Fascism removed? Yup. Saddam removed? Yup. Irridentist ambitions by Iraq upon Kuwait, the G.C.C., Saudi Arabia, and Iran removed? Yup. Kurds with autonomy? Yup. Shias and kurds gassed once more by "chemical" Ali? Only from heaven.

Democratic? Ummm...getting there and already more so than any arab state today. All up to them now. OIL!!! Pre-war levels now and Iraq's oil minister is looking at 6,000,000 bbls daily within two years. Checked the list of nations bidding for development. It's astounding and we've no lock on that AT ALL. Might even be on the outside looking in. Meanwhile there's not been, for all the oil stolen since 2003, one hint that we've taken one barrel of free gratis oil largesse. Not a hint.

Downside? Can Iraqis keep from killing each other? Stay tuned and watch but the ball is now firmly in THEIR court to decide that lil' conumdrum- not Saddam's, and that's as it should be.

Up to the Shias to share with the sunnis and convince the kurds it's in their best interest to cooperate. My guess is America is VERY needed to guarantee that for awhile yet.

Sunny side up and hardly the conquest of Islam you'd conspire for your narrowly conceived ambitions.

We are some seriously sh!tty crusaders on that score.:lol:

Yes, I remember him (bush) mentioning "crusade" once. Was that an accidental admission or just a secret desire?

"Well my suspicion is on Bush."

Without cause. Rhetorically, you can't disparage his personal intelligence and then grant him the ability to plan, coordinate, execute and, then, close hold this event such that he and his key staff will walk untouched.

Worse, Bush didn't need 9/11 to target OBL. The connections to Dar es Salaam, Nairobi, U.S.S. Cole, khobar tower, etc. were adequate to allow us sufficient cause to pursue him to the ends of the world till the end of time.

And we shall.
Right after 9/11 he got the Bin Ladens safe passage out of America. His links with the Saudis are quite known. If him and Bin Laden are hand in glove over the whole thing, he would want Bin Laden never to get caught. That would mean his own dirty laundry coming out into the open.

There are lots of specifics that are being argued over the internet, which should be taken up by the professionals. I don't think a lot of American people in the government would've been involved with, but at least investigate the President.

Mind you, this issue is highlighted the strongest by Americans themselves, not by Muslims. Americans have made full feature documentaries which aired on many big television channels. So this idea about an inside job is not something the Muslims cooked up, its something the Americans did.

S-2 you know you could just use the quote button to make your replies neater rather than edit the subject.

I don't think its Islam or oil that Bush n all could've done this for.

It's personal gain, not national gain.

American government has spent what close to a trillion on this war? They'll never make that much out of oil.

However, the money has just shifted from the pockets of the American government to the pockets of all the contractors. They didn't spend a trillion dollars on bullets and missiles, they spent it on $200/hr truck drivers, plumbers, mechanics, janitors.

I don't see why people are wrong to question 911, how it happened etc. There's some inconsistencies. I'm just not too interested in it. More interested in this Kalava wearing, Hindi speaking Mumbai one.

My quotes are quite clear and preferred this way. I hope I'm not exceeding forum rules but don't recall that requirement.

Personal gain, eh? Did he carry their luggage to the plane. He was a pilot, btw. The avaracious greed of the Texas oil-rich guys knows no bounds and to what depths they'll endanger their presently very considerable wealth, legacy, families, etc. much less the considerable financial largesse harbored by being an ex-President to do so!

It's just never enough, is it?:lol:

Please, Asim? You're smarter than that. Risk vs. gain in a nation where nobody keeps their mouth shut over anything and a press that would aggressively LAP that story up.

Nope. Doesn't wash at all.

does anyone remember what the original name of the military ops in iraq was before OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM (OIF)?

OPERATION IRAQI LIBERATION (OIL) and was changed quickly!

I'd change it too. You'd think we'd at least work a deal for free fuel for our troops while saving their azzes from themselves.

Nope. Stupid yanks.:lol:

does anyone remember what the original name of the military ops in iraq was before OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM (OIF)?

S-2, no rule, I just thought maybe you didn't know.

Now about Oil. I don't think if they took all the oil out of Iraq, that won't still cover the costs of this war.

I know the Bushes, Cheny and all of them are rich but not a trillion dollars worth of rich. Isn't it an American concept of investigation to follow the money?

I don't consider America to be half as freedom loving as you describe it to be. Americans have demonstrated they are willing to forgo all their liberties for their sense of security. America from my perspective is sheep. All sheep following the shepherds.

The Pink Floyd video for "Another brick in the wall" comes to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd change it too. You'd think we'd at least work a deal for free fuel for our troops while saving their azzes from themselves.

Nope. Stupid yanks.:lol:

i'd knew you were going to be the first to react!!!

have a nice day or its nite-time!

"i'd knew you were going to be the first to react!!!"

That's me. Just another rabid rapacious running-dog reactionary neo-imperialist crusading minion of the Great Satan.:usflag::devil::smokin:

Easy for me. Tougher for you. I really do admire you, stud. Smart as a whip and funnier than hell.

Have a great day. I'm hitting the rack.

Do you want us to believe that Saddam invented some new way of assembling these raw materials in a jiffy and detonate. Where did you get that info? Powell did say Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

Can Iraqis keep from killing each other? Stay tuned and watch but the ball is now firmly in THEIR court to decide that lil' conumdrum- not Saddam's, and that's as it should be.

British servicemen were apprehended in Basra where they were trying to plant explosives close to a shia mosque. This US started war has now claimed 89,600 – 97,828 in Iraq alone. The continuing trend of bombing weddings and village gatherings in Afghanistan, I can only guess the body count there.

Back
Top Bottom