What's new

About 9/11

WTC7 wasn't a heavy fire. The way that building collapsed was strange indeed, when many other skyscrapers have withstood much more intense fires. That for me, is an inconsistency, though not a proof of a conspiracy.

You base the killings of thousands in Afghanistan on a video tape?
That video is a fake. Multiple Arab & Western intellectuals have indicated that the translation is wrong. Have a read:

The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape
Fake Osama bin Laden Tapes Fool American Public
The Fake 2004 Bin Laden Video Tape

I understand if you won't want to read those articles.

OBL is long dead. US doesn't wants the world to know that cause that would be VERY damaging to her so called War on terror.

S-2 said:
Elections strengthen the civic responsibility of citizens who work to make their voices heard for their efforts. Your cynicism is expected given your peripheral understanding. No doubt you subscribe to the notion of "one man, one vote, one time".

Your taliban wish to make puppets of the afghan people. With an electoral plurality among the pashtu, they should easily win and uncover the duplicity and disorganization of the U.N. and it's 41 national "watchers" by FLOODING the registrar's offices with Pashtu voters.

No they don't, when a country is under occupation.
LOL! And your Karzai isn't a puppet?

S-2 said:
I trust the U.N., N.A.T.O./I.S.A.F. and the forty-one nations now there to monitor the fairness far better than were they not there.

Well Afghans don't and neither do I. You tell me how will the ISAF be able to monitor the elections when they only controls about 20% (I may be too modest) of the country?

S-2 said:
Really? I'll look forward to that policy letter from Quetta (or wherever).

If you can't find Mullah Omar in Afghanistan it doesn't mean he's in Pakistan.

Taliban reject report they kill Afghan civilians | Reuters

I know I know its tiresome but you should familiarize yourself with the reality.

Losing Afghanistan, One Civilian at a Time

"Taliban reject that they kill civilians."

The study is clear enough. What are your problems, specifically, with the HRW report, Thorosius? I'd like to know.

"If you can't find Mullah Omar in Afghanistan it doesn't mean he's in Pakistan."

It doesn't mean that he isn't, either. I believe Quetta or thereabouts.

"LOL! And your Karzai isn't a puppet?"

Duly-elected. Vote him out. Might want to encourage pashtu participation in the elections. Unless, Thorosius, you're an opponent of voting as an expression of political preference or perhaps believe that your choices have no particularly appealing platform to offer.

"OBL is long dead. US doesn't wants the world to know that cause that would be VERY damaging to her so called War on terror."

Really? That's quite a scoop. And now for your next feat...?

"I understand if you won't want to read those articles."

Thank you but their relevance is moot. When OBL confesses, people listen.

OBL Confesses 9/11

S-2 said:
Duly-elected. Vote him out. Might want to encourage pashtu participation in the elections. Unless, Thorosius, you're an opponent of voting as an expression of political preference or perhaps believe that your choices have no particularly appealing platform to offer.

Just a correction: Pashtu is a language. Pashtun is the correct word. Anyway, Karzai's election was a hoax, just a staged drama. US wanted Karzai Afghans had no say in the matter.

RAWA.ORG: Massive fraud in Afghanistan vote

S-2 said:
Really? That's quite a scoop. And now for your next feat...?

US casts doubt on bin Laden's latest message - Telegraph

CNN.com - Karzai: bin Laden 'probably' dead - Oct. 6, 2002

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bin Laden 'probably' dead

Pakistan's Musharraf: Bin Laden probably dead

S-2 said:
Thank you but their relevance is moot. When OBL confesses, people listen.

Amusing! Did it ever enter your mind for a 1/1,000,000 of a second that the video COULD be fake?

S-2 said:
The study is clear enough. What are your problems, specifically, with the HRW report, Thorosius? I'd like to know.

:sick:First, read the whole report. (Specially 2,3,5 part). You picked the part according to your liking. Here's the link: ?Troops in Contact? | Human Rights Watch

LOL! You yourself blewup your claim of NATO/ISAF getting better and "positive trends": "civilian deaths from US and NATO airstrikes nearly tripled from 2006 to 2007 (from 116 to 321)"

Taliban deny killing civilians. That is what you are ignoring.

Since you seem to be a big supporter of Human rights, can you tell us what you or your government is doing about these: New Light Shed on CIA's 'Black Site' Prisons - washingtonpost.com

WTC7 wasn't a heavy fire. The way that building collapsed was strange indeed, when many other skyscrapers have withstood much more intense fires. That for me, is an inconsistency, though not a proof of a conspiracy.

Its also made a free fall just like the main two towers, like a controlled demolition. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom