What's new

Aboriginal Races of Frontier prior to the Pashtun invasions

Says a maliar nai. hahaha

Beta ap se main kaafi bara hun.

You know it's the british that brainwashed you morons into thinking that nais are low class.

In history, barbers/nais used to not only cut hair but also perform surgery. But what do you know about that?

As a Muslim and as a Chaudhry, I will not engage in name calling.

What's a Maliar?

@Zaalim

Maliar means gardener, and this gentlemen is trying to insult me for being an Arain by calling me a gardener. Unfortunately, Arains feed the entire nation by growing wheat and crops, while his people?

I'm not sure what they are useful for.

Anyways I don't want to say anything negative about any Pakistani. All Pakistanis are my brothers and sisters.

Because I'm not a Sikh & it's none of my concern. Meray bhai.
but you are from KPK i guess

Maliar means gardener, and this gentlemen is trying to insult me for being an Arain by calling me a gardener. Unfortunately, Arains feed the entire nation by growing wheat and crops, while his people?

I'm not sure what they are useful for.

Anyways I don't want to say anything negative about any Pakistani. All Pakistanis are my brothers and sisters.
arain ho?

but you are from KPK i guess

Nope.. I'm from Baluchistan .. And that article was written by some Sikh with all the Khalsa etc۔۔ and Ranjeet singh was the same ... who used the Badshahi Mosque as a stable for his horses n so on..

To be honest butts are anything but badmaash (apart from maybe Lahore) ... All in all they have a very bad reputation.. One of my best frnds in lahore is a butt.. Another is a Rana (Faisalabad) and a Pashtun (Wazir - from South Waziristan). Meh they literally own buttsy (Bhimber-AJK). with the butt stereotypes n history lol..

(Butts are ... as kids,become badmash when they become adults and give "nasihateen" when they grow old) lol

Haha man. Jhelum city is dominated by Kashmiris, and the ones in Jhelum are very shareef and almost timid(hate saying it). But I respect them as they are very good people generally. But the ones in Gujranwala and even Gujrat are quite big dons man. I know of a Gujranwala Butt who has killed 11 people. And yes the ones in Bhimber must have failed in badmaashi as the local chib rajas are quite deadly, haha.

Beta ap se main kaafi bara hun.

You know it's the british that brainwashed you morons into thinking that nais are low class.

In history, barbers/nais used to not only cut hair but also perform surgery. But what do you know about that?

As a Muslim and as a Chaudhry, I will not engage in name calling.

Hey you started it, glorifying the badmaashi of your village men. I only respect brave and honest people. And I have a really good Arayeen friend, who's quite a brave person.

P.S: Baluch owned the Sikhs several times.. Be it Mir Norrani allied with Sher Shah or the Mazari Baluch of Southern Punjab burning Sikh Garrisons n execution Sikh soldiers.

Nope.. I'm from Baluchistan .. And that article was written by some Sikh with all the Khalsa etc۔۔ and Ranjeet singh was the same ... Who used the Badshahi Mosque as a stable for his horses n so on..
that was exactly my point against kafir army bheegi bili bna betha tha sub pushtoons , punjabis , balochi wo masjido ka stable bna ka chula gya tb inki gairat kahan thee tb to wo butts pa thuda maar ka masjido me b nai jana daitha thai aub ye khanzeer ISlam ka theka daar bna hua hai muslims ka khilaf hi jehad kr rai hain ...

P.S: Baluch owned the Sikhs several times.. Be it Mir Norrani allied with Sher Shah or the Mazari Baluch of Southern Punjab burning Sikh Garrisons n execution Sikh soldiers.
did balochi save badshahi masjid from sikhs ?? if yes thn good if not so wo b usi category me ata hain bus

I respect the Baloch a lot. They're probably the bravest people in Pakistan, and have a strong concept of honour.

Hey you started it, glorifying the badmaashi of your village men. I only respect brave and honest people. And I have a really good Arayeen friend, who's quite a brave person.

The way you say some things are offensive, and I don't like it. If I was to come down to your level, I would be considered a very evil person.

PS:Arains don't do badmashi. We only react. When the Gujjars tried to cut off our water to our fields, we responded. And we responed with hell. But we never start anything. We only finish it.

Haha man. Jhelum city is dominated by Kashmiris, and the ones in Jhelum are very shareef and almost timid(hate saying it). But I respect them as they are very good people generally. But the ones in Gujranwala and even Gujrat are quite big dons man. I know of a Gujranwala Butt who has killed 11 people. And yes the ones in Bhimber must have failed in badmaashi as the local chib rajas are quite deadly, haha.

I lived in Gujranwala for 2 years .. Maybe some butt is a badmash in some area of the city but in rural areas .. nope not much ..

P.S : Butt Sb tries to insult Rana with talking shit about Rajas..lol and than the whole fukin history discussion opens and ends up with butt Sb asking for Rana sb's forgiveness..:rofl:

Quiet amusing . Haha

Back
Top Bottom