What's new

Aboriginal Races of Frontier prior to the Pashtun invasions

I lived in Gujranwala for 2 years .. Maybe some butt is a badmash in some area of the city but in rural areas .. nope not much ..

P.S : Butt Sb tries to insult Rana with talking shit about Rajas..lol and than the whole fukin history discussion opens and ends up with butt Sb asking for Rana sb's forgiveness..:rofl:

Quiet amusing . Haha

Lol what does he say about rajas? I'm curious to that juggat session of yours. :P

The way you say some things are offensive, and I don't like it. If I was to come down to your level, I would be considered a very evil person.

PS:Arains don't do badmashi. We only react. When the Gujjars tried to cut off our water to our fields, we responded. And we responed with hell. But we never start anything. We only finish it.

Lol I wonder where I went all evil.

Lol what does he say about rajas? I'm curious to that juggat session of yours. :P

Lol I wonder where I went all evil.
It's okay to be proud of your people, but If you have to justify your zaat by putting down others than you are really nothing. I have friends from all over Pakistan, but never insult or put someone down. Ali, used to live in the cantonment in Bahawalpur just north of my village, where we spread bloodshed. My village killed about 12 people on that particular basti on Yazman road. We are not proud of it.

I don't judge people by their tribes, but based on people to people experience. I will not say negative things about jatts, baluch, pashtuns, awans, gujjars, or anyone else based on history. My ancestors could have been doing many things, but this is my life and I will live it according to my beliefs. I don't believe that one should ever look down on another Pakistani, no matter what.

@DESERT FIGHTER

It's okay to be proud of your people, but If you have to justify your zaat by putting down others than you are really nothing. I have friends from all over Pakistan, but never insult or put someone down. Ali, used to live in the cantonment in Bahawalpur just north of my village, where we spread bloodshed. My village killed about 12 people on that particular basti on Yazman road. We are not proud of it.

I don't judge people by their tribes, but based on people to people experience. I will not say negative things about jatts, baluch, pashtuns, awans, gujjars, or anyone else based on history. My ancestors could have been doing many things, but this is my life and I will live it according to my beliefs. I don't believe that one should ever look down on another Pakistani, no matter what.

@DESERT FIGHTER
Rajas are passive (ehm),and so on ... In return Rana call his BS and than comes a round of jugaats about Butts (o butt he nahin jinay )nd how timid Kashmiris are n so on .. Ehm

Total shit fest.. Wazir Sb joins Rana and buttsy ends up whining and trying to defend himself lol

@DESERT FIGHTER

I know guys who got into a blood feud over "teesri duniya" ..:lol:
8 men died because of a khusra..:lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Bhai I've lived in Punjab of like almost half of my life .. In lahore,Gujranwala,Pindi,Multan,Bahawalpur,DI Khan etc... But I've noticed that Arians are more diplomatic people rather than badmash .. They never fight (not a rule or anything).... They aree all small land owners or into govt jobs .. And people make fun of them for being miser .. :D But they take education seriously .

Don't take anything to heart and I do agree with you that valor or bravery isn't not limited to so called martial races.. And that we are all equal and brothers.

Last edited:
Rajas are passive (ehm),their women are like that and so on ... In return Rana call his BS and than comes a round of jugaats about Butts (o butt he nahin jinay b... )nd how timid Kashmiris are n so on .. Ehm

Total shit fest.. Wazir Sb joins Rana and buttsy ends up whining and trying to defend himself lol.

Haha, it's between friends and in good faith. Hope nobody got pissed off. Women is a very sensitive topic in Pakistan.

Rajas are passive (ehm),and so on ... In return Rana call his BS and than comes a round of jugaats about Butts (o butt he nahin jinay )nd how timid Kashmiris are n so on .. Ehm

Total shit fest.. Wazir Sb joins Rana and buttsy ends up whining and trying to defend himself lol

I know guys who got into a blood feud over "teesri duniya" ..:lol:
8 men died because of a khusra..:lol:

Bhai I've lived in Punjab of like almost half of my life .. In lahore,Gujranwala,Pindi,Multan,Bahawalpur,DI Khan etc... But I've noticed that Arians are more diplomatic people rather than badmash .. They never fight (not a rule or anything).... They aree all small land owners or into govt jobs .. And people make fun of them for being miser .. :D But they take education seriously .

Don't take anything to heart and I do agree with you that valor or bravery isn't not limited to so called martial races.. And that we are all equal and brothers.

I'm glad you never ran into my mama Cheema, The dude literally got deported from Ukraine for bashing the face of the mayor of Kiev's son into pieces over a girl, who is now my aunt. Aadmi jinn hain hain yaar, and If he starts to drink then nobody is safe, not even us. :rofl:

He's the reason the show off kiddies on the forum make me laugh. All the we are martial, pashtun/potohari/baluch kids would shit their pants in front of him. He is an absolute anomaly of nature. If Luffy said some of the shit that he says here normally to my mamu's face...:rofl:

I'm glad you never ran into my mama Cheema, The dude literally got deported from Ukraine for bashing the face of the mayor of Kiev's son into pieces over a girl, who is now my aunt. Aadmi jinn hain hain yaar, and If he starts to drink then nobody is safe, not even us. :rofl:

He's the reason the show off kiddies on the forum make me laugh. All the we are martial, pashtun/potohari/baluch kids would shit their pants in front of him. He is an absolute anomaly of nature. If Luffy said some of the shit that he says here normally to my mamu's face...:rofl:
Qeema ji, kitni age hey teri?......in pakistan, usually small kids talk like that , "mera uncle tuje daikay ga, mera mamu tuje daikay ga"......you are grown up in america, on burgers, dont get so serious mamu's boy

We are discussing history here, not sultan rahi.

Last edited:
Qeema ji, kitni age hey teri?......in pakistan, usually small kids talk like that , "mera uncle tuje daikay ga, mera mamu tuje daikay ga"......you are grown up in america, on burgers, dont get so serious mamu's boy

We are discussing history here, not sultan rahi.

Khassi, ajaa Bahawalpur, tumay pelay bhi mainay pegham behja ta. Pichli bar tumari bund paat gaye thi, ISI ka bolnay lag gaya.

Mama kya, apnay chotay bhai ko karaa kar dun ga gate paar. Tumari le kar tum se katchra na utaya toh mera naa bi Raza Chaudhry ne.

Bahawalpur, Model Town B 32 B. Ajaa meray lal, tera Sher shah suri ya Abdali bhi ney bacha sak ge gah.

Khassi, ajaa Bahawalpur, tumay pelay bhi mainay pegham behja ta. Pichli bar tumari bund paat gaye thi, ISI ka bolnay lag gaya.

Mama kya, apnay chotay bhai ko karaa kar dun ga gate paar. Tumari le kar tum se katchra na utaya toh mera naa bi Raza Chaudhry ne.

Bahawalpur, Model Town B 32 B. Ajaa meray lal, tera Sher shah suri ya Abdali bhi ney bacha sak ge gah.
Lol are you razpak ?

U are definitely RazPak... Welcome Bro..

I have seen your and your nephew Pics. Though u pretend to be Arab descendant, I know you are not , You are descendant from Hindu converted to Muslim.

Lol are you razpak ?

You know me, Smarty.

Ab mujay bhi tumara pata lag gaya.

U are definitely RazPak... Welcome Bro..

I have seen your and your nephew Pics. Though u pretend to be Arab descendant, I know you are not , You are descendant from Hindu converted to Muslim.

Chup oy, gandu hindu. Teri baad mein letaa hun.

Lol. I wonder where you got the idea Gujjars are dominant caste of Jhelum. It's the first time that a gujjar became an MNA. Socially, they're just alright, way below rajputs. In Jhelum, jatts are better at badmaashi than Gujjars. But overall in terms of land possession and social influence, rajputs and Gakkhars are not to be messed with. A Gujjar in Jhelum wouldn't mess with a Gakhar from Domeli, Andrana etc. Trust me bud. The Gujjars are good badmaashes in Gujrat but the Jhelumi ones I met happened to be very shareef. About Jhelum, the only person who's a proper badmaash is the Raja Afzal of PTI.

And I don't know what sort of awans you have in Gujrat, but in Talagang, Chakwal, Attock, Khushab, Rawalpindi etc etc, a gujjar would be signing his death sentence messing with an Awan. Talagang region which is called Awankari is the dushmani and murder capital of whole Potohar. Among the Potoharis, Awans make the best badmaashes along with the Abbassis.

And about the Jatt Gujjar badmaashes, I noticed one thing. They are lotas of the highest order. Jiski lathi uski bhans is the thing about them. Even in central Punjab, Kashmiri Butts are better badmaash. And intermarriages is not about badmaashi, it's about the clan status and land ownership. I wasn't talking about nakli bhattis(which even the mussalis of our village call themselves) of Kharian. I was talking about semi-feudal Chakwal Minhas, Khokhars etc.
s.

You cannot be serious , rajputs only have land in potohar areas and that to quite poor agricultural land which make their socially status below other tribes of punjab. Maybe if we just stick with 4 districts of potohar then they are maybe number 1. And by socially if you mean hindu texts then gujjars are indeed below rajputs of Jhelum, but both are no longer hindus so point is moot.

If punjabi muslim rajputs have to fall back on hindu texts to claim superiorty then its pretty ironic don't you think? Especially in punjab where caste system was never like hindu. But more like jiski lathi us ki bais, we were all mleechas even before Islam according to real hindus.

Otherwise in modern world socially mean how much influence one have. And its not that gujjars won 1 seat only, they also hold 3 out of 4 provincial seats in Jhelum, all thanks to badmashi. Jatt are not badmash, they are shareef people actually and only act in self defence.

British master was not kind to central punjabi rajputs, most of the land is owned by jats, arains, gujjars in central punjab. Though in kharian most of the land is owned by jats, awans and gujjars in that order. And few rajputs with land holding like bhatti in small area of Hafizad try hard to known as jatt zamindar. On the other hand British were busy granting land to rajputs in Potohar.

Plus as i said awans are zamindar people in kharian. Fortunately for them unlike rajputs kammi have not abused their name apart from few telis.

You cannot be serious , rajputs only have land in potohar areas and that to quite poor agricultural land which make their socially status below other tribes of punjab. Maybe if we just stick with 4 districts of potohar then they are maybe number 1. And by socially if you mean hindu texts then gujjars are indeed below rajputs of Jhelum, but both are no longer hindus so point is moot.

If punjabi muslim rajputs have to fall back on hindu texts to claim superiorty then its pretty ironic don't you think? Especially in punjab where caste system was never like hindu. But more like jiski lathi us ki bais, we were all mleechas even before Islam according to real hindus.

Otherwise in modern world socially mean how much influence one have. And its not that gujjars won 1 seat only, they also hold 3 out of 4 provincial seats in Jhelum, all thanks to badmashi. Jatt are not badmash, they are shareef people actually and only act in self defence.

British master was not kind to central punjabi rajputs, most of the land is owned by jats, arains, gujjars in central punjab. Though in kharian most of the land is owned by jats, awans and gujjars in that order. And few rajputs with land holding like bhatti in small area of Hafizad try hard to known as jatt zamindar. On the other hand British were busy granting land to rajputs in Potohar.

Plus as i said awans are zamindar people in kharian. Fortunately for them unlike rajputs kammi have not abused their name apart from few telis.

Lol I wonder who gives you your reports. Only 1 MPA is a Gujjar. 2 are jatts, and 1 is a Gakhar. The jatt mpas were given ticket by Hamza Shahbaz himself and they only won because of PML-N. The jatt and gujjar community of Jhelum is of known lotas who would suck anyone's balls just to get a ticket. And winning an election doesn't necessarily mean badmaashi lol, it means numbers which jatts and gujjars lead in Jhelum district. And believe it or not, jatts and gujjars are nothing compared to rajas in terms of badmaashi in jhelum despite the fact that rajas don't have a culture of badmashi. As I said before, an ordinary Gujjar or Jatt wouldn't mess with an ordinary Gakhar, Rajput or awan.

As for social status, it has nothing to do with hindu scriptures. The rajputs and gakhars have been ruling the region for centuries, do you think they'd be considered equal to their former serfs now? I don't look down on people, but cut the crap now. Social status all depends upon land ownership and reputation, which rajas lead with that in Jhelum by far.
As for central Punjab, why are you fixated on Gujranwala? I was talking about sheikhupura, nankana sahib region rather where rajputs reign supreme. Jhang is also a rajput dominated region.

But yeah I would stop with shit slinging now. I can say much more but don't feel like it.

Lol I wonder who gives you your reports. Only 1 MPA is a Gujjar. 2 are jatts, and 1 is a Gakhar. The jatt mpas were given ticket by Hamza Shahbaz himself and they only won because of PML-N. The jatt and gujjar community of Jhelum is of known lotas who would suck anyone's balls just to get a ticket. And winning an election doesn't necessarily mean badmaashi lol, it means numbers which jatts and gujjars lead in Jhelum district. And believe it or not, jatts and gujjars are nothing compared to rajas in terms of badmaashi in jhelum despite the fact that rajas don't have a culture of badmashi. As I said before, an ordinary Gujjar or Jatt wouldn't mess with an ordinary Gakhar, Rajput or awan.

As for social status, it has nothing to do with hindu scriptures. The rajputs and gakhars have been ruling the region for centuries, do you think they'd be considered equal to their former serfs now? I don't look down on people, but cut the crap now. Social status all depends upon land ownership and reputation, which rajas lead with that in Jhelum by far.
As for central Punjab, why are you fixated on Gujranwala? I was talking about sheikhupura, nankana sahib region rather where rajputs reign supreme. Jhang is also a rajput dominated region.

But yeah I would stop with shit slinging now. I can say much more but don't feel like it.

Ghakkars indeed ruled Potohar for centuries, they came from Iran and kept rajas at bay. Jhelum is 1 district out of 32 in Punjab. And lol no historical proof of any true jat ever been under these small pity chiefs. And jatts are again way above in nankana, sheikupura etc.. i would say arains also have more land then rajputs in those areas you mentioned. Rajputs do not reign surprme anywhere in central punjab in terms of land holdings because British were not kind to them.

You overestimate ghakkars and rajputs. Anyway this pissing contest is not going anywhere, lets leave it lol

Ghakkars indeed ruled Potohar for centuries, they came from Iran and kept rajas at bay. Jhelum is 1 district out of 32 in Punjab. And lol no historical proof of any true jat ever been under these small pity chiefs. And jatts are again way above in nankana, sheikupura etc.. i would say arains also have more land then rajputs in those areas you mentioned. Rajputs do not reign surprme anywhere in central punjab in terms of land holdings because British were not kind to them.

You overestimate ghakkars and rajputs. Anyway this pissing contest is not going anywhere, lets leave it lol
Lol dude, gakhars are also rajas. Haha. And at least 2 mnas of sheikhupura region are Rajputs. The Sikhs got resistance in ventral Punjab only from Rajputs with an exception of chatthas.

Lol dude, gakhars are also rajas. Haha. And at least 2 mnas of sheikhupura region are Rajputs. The Sikhs got resistance in ventral Punjab only from Rajputs with an exception of chatthas.

Ghakkars are not rajputs, their origin lies in Iran around thousand or less years ago so calling them rajput will be oxymoron. Plus they were not known as rajputs.

Yes there are rajput mna in central punjab just like there are syed mna and sheikh mna. Nothing to do with land holding. Sial bharwanas, fatianas, khars, waraich chiefs etc these are all pure central punjab jat tribes who resisted sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom