What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

Firstly he has no access

Plmn has truly started serving India. They should open their office in Indian Punjab.
First of all he is an ex speaker, secondly even the current speaker does not have excess to such information.
Third the way he is portraying it's clearly a concocted story.

This is a direct attack on Pakistan Army. Shameful, degenerate.
They have deliberately started propaganda against Pakistan Army.
Delhi were categorically told to "bring it". Whatever mijjiles India wanted to fire, we were ready with three times more. Delhi was told to bring it on, if you dare.

If you were really confident that you could have attacked India with 3 times force you wouldn't have released Abhinandan in just a day. You said that it was a gesture of goodwill but we both know better. It was fear not goodwill.

IDIOTS FROM EAST never learn Abhi was even AFTER Expiry of Indian Deadline (as per this concocted story) was in custody and even that announcement of release came more then 24 hours later as per this new narrative .....

other are advice to search IK speech in Parliament at 28the Feb, 2019 or read my previous post link is already given in that post

Isn't there any law against leaking highly confidential meetings? What kind of banana republic is this?

The same with the other PDM clown and his Balochistan speech

Don't we have sedition laws????

Is it so easy for these ghaddars to mouth off

It's amazing PPP and pmln supporters care for such low life's above PAKISTAN

Former speaker national assembly has made bombshell revelation today that Indian captive pilot Abhinandan was immediately released on massive Indian pressure of war.

Regardless of this claim is true or not, should such national secrets be revealed in public on floor of the assembly?

@Areesh @PakSword @Horus @Joe Shearer

Can someone please explain what the likelihood is of someone born and raised in Pakistan of using the phrase, "Oh my god" or "For God's sake"?............. :disagree:

Last edited:
Next session these noon league donkeys will say khan told us we lost a F-16 too.. :lol:

Can someone please explain what the likelihood is of someone born and raised in Pakistan of using the phrase, "Oh my god"?............. :disagree:

burgers and elites in pakistan consciously use this term constantly. terms like 'allahu akbar' or 'ya allah madad' are reserved for the peasantry

PMLN went too far against paksitani forces and generals now . lets see what is outcome .
You can write it down, if you want to. Nothing will happen. He was shamelessly given a deal, which is why his party is shamelessly throwing mud at Army like this. This is why his daughter is out on bail after deceiving the Supreme Court. This is shamelessness! They know that the authority who can take them down stands compromised.

I mean what's left, really? Blaming a sitting COAS for cowardice against the one mortal enemy? What's left after this?

Back
Top Bottom