What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

If you were really confident that you could have attacked India with 3 times force you wouldn't have released Abhinandan in just a day. You said that it was a gesture of goodwill but we both know better. It was fear not goodwill.
So Pakistan would not fear entering into Indian airspace, bombing four locations, shooting down two planes, releasing videos of Abhi-none-done being bitch slapped and paraded like a mule, but we will be 'fearful' of keeping him. Sure thing buddy, put down that glass of cow urine.

Former speaker national assembly has made bombshell revelation today that Indian captive pilot Abhinandan was immediately released on massive Indian pressure of war.

Regardless of this claim is true or not, should such national secrets be revealed in public on floor of the assembly?

@Areesh @PakSword @Horus @Joe Shearer

One HUGE flaw here which proves that the NA speaker is lying. If the above were EVEN remotely true and india was going to go to war with Pakistan then they would have done so after their fighter jet was shot down; after the pulwama attack were 40 indian soldiers were liquidated or after k.yadav was captured in Baluchistan. I think this guy is lying as he is anti-Army, anti-Imran Khan and is on the nawaz-not-so-sharif or zardari payroll.

People need to recall the IK speech in parliament in which he announced to release the Abhinandan, he in that speech clearly stated about planned Indian attack [click here for relevant part] and about Pakistan's preparations to respond .....

Further read these news from local newspapers
6-3-19[0].gif

If you were really confident that you could have attacked India with 3 times force you wouldn't have released Abhinandan in just a day. You said that it was a gesture of goodwill but we both know better. It was fear not goodwill.

Yaar India was utterly defeated and humilated

If the basis of Indian victory is that PAKISTAN released their captured pilot quickly then it shows why Hindus were so easy to defeat for the last 1000 years😂

He was present at the meeting where COAS and Foreign Minister took entire parliament into confidence. Ayaz Sadiq deliberately leaked secret meeting contents. Another Dawn Leaks by PMLN traitors.
Even if he was present, they are bunch of old rotten cnuts, liers to the core. who will say anything and do anything for the job they are assigned to, with just one condition (to be put bk in power). even if it means putting their mama on sale... shameful lot. these prostitutes are just doing the bidding of their pimp...

Just wait and watch, yeh kammi zaat kaay kya kya karte hain... no matter the money they have looted but zaat kaay kammi apne uqaat dikhahatay hain... paisay saay zaat nahin badal jaati.... prime example Modi next door... i wish they keep on this track.... for the dumb fcuks in my country who follow them might understand for once wat these pieces of shit are made up of....

I stopped believing Indians a long time ago.
It's not that he's Indian. Rather, he is Pakistani opposition, I.e. attention seeking filth who needs to shock and awe voters with nonsense or elsewhere be forgotten completely.... so I guess, a sort of "wannabe Indian".

Like Nawaz Sharif when he linked arms with Modi. Hopefully someone has a photo of that treacherous episode just to remind us all...

Back
Top Bottom