What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

I think our media already named these countries. And obviously Indian have massive influence in KSA and UAE. Luckily above source is Indian NDTV, which much neutral compared to other Indian jingoistic channels. If above three countris played positive role , what the hack. Pakistan already achieve its target on Feb 27th. Plus, we all know KSA and UAE abstained in FATF voting. Only Turkey came and Malaysia came rescue Pak in Muslim world.
Anyway, for the love of others we want to drowned Pak armed forces.

Usually I will not admit media writeup and claims as evidence.... but you are welcome to quote it in support of NDTV of yours.
I also don't know about the off topic remarks you seeded, regarding FATF debacle, but again you are welcome to share your favorite media link.
Surely, Pakistani armed forces are at certain risk, if their operations are dictated by an Iran Khan and chief of armed forces are decided by a politician with record of accusing Pakistan army of running terrorist camps.
releasing him so quickly was a masterstroke by the Pakistan govt. There is no doubt about that. Not only the international powers appreciated that but the Pakistani citizens also instinctively knew that the release was a very good decision.

Many on this forum claimed that Abhinandan was released on Saudi pressure. How can you credit than Pakistan govt. something is totally amiss here.

Last edited:
Usually I will not admit media as evidence.... but you are welcome to quote it in support of NDTV of yours.
I also don't know about any off topic remarks you mentioned about FATF but again you are welcome to share your favorite media link.
Surely, Pakistani armed forces are at certain risk, if their operations are dictated by an Iran Khan and chief of armed forces are decided by a politician with record of accusing Pakistan army of running terrorist camps.
Well, unfortunately you still stuck on Iran , plus NDTV is not my media, It your leader Nawaz first choice. Nawaz 3 time PM of Pakistan, Ayaz Sadiq speaker of NA and spilling the national secret and meetings minutes.
When IK will spill the national secret then we ll bring him in lime light ..
Neither we have love for Iran or Saudi Arabia, Pakistani for Pakistan. Every country protect its interest, not selling the armies to save there lazy arses.

کو بھول جاؤCPECامریکہ چاہتا ہے -
اسرائیل چاہتا ہے ہمیں تسلیم کرو
انڈیا چاہتا ہے کشمیر کو بھول جاؤ
سعودیہ چاہتا ہے ترکی کو بھول جاؤ
ان سب کے سامنے کھڑا ہے عمران خان اور فوج
صرف بریانی کی پلیٹ پر سب کچھ قربان نہیں کیا جا سکتا پاکستانی فوج کے ساتھ کھڑے ہے❤❤❤❤
Show less

Last edited:
While PML-N and its leadership is doing the bidding of international establishment in the hope that it will bring them back to power, PML-N gameplan is also very clear. They want to pressurize COAS Bajwa into giving an NRO, or basically want him out of the way. The idea is to ridicule army especially its leadership so much that pressure starts building on COAS to resign perhaps from even within the ranks. Already Nawazzu is asking the "jawans" not to listen to the top leadership of army.

Now the question is that is this all just wishful thinking and hopes of PML-N and its leadership or is it the situation like of Kiyani and Musharraf. Kiyani clealry got Musharraf out of the way and then became COAS for next 6 years. Also his favoring to PML-N in 2013 elections is out in open.

COAS Bajwa needs to to do few things. Firstly hold his ground, especially if all this is only happening bcz he isn't giving them NRO. Secondly, bring clarity that no more softness, soft NROs or deals for these corrupt lot and traitors. Thirdly, keep his house in check and order (figuratively) !

Last edited:
Well, unfortunately you still stuck on Iran , plus NDTV is not my media, It your leader Nawaz first choice. Nawaz 3 time PM of Pakistan, Ayaz Sadiq speaker of NA and spilling the national secret and meetings minutes.
When IK will spill the national secret then we ll bring him in lime light ..
Neither we have love for Iran or Saudi Arabia, Pakistani for Pakistan. Every country protect its interest, not selling the armies to save there lazy arses.

No one is Pakistan is qualified enough to be my leader.
Just in this very thread i wrote name of Nawaz Sharif along side Iran Khan and Zardari, so now what are you trying here? i see you are repeatedly trying to pull the discussion to off topic with your trolls...

Kindly focus on the context of discussion, and share your claim of Saudi pressure,, with reporting of Pakistani media, I'm waiting because, i need to launch campaign of inquiry.

They want to pressurize COAS Bajwa into giving an NRO, or basically want him out of the way. The idea is to ridicule army especially its leadership so much that pressure starts building on COAS to resign perhaps from even within the ranks. Already Nawazzu is asking the "jawans" not to listen to the top leadership of army.
Yeah he wants mutiny in the army. That's why he started his anti Pakistan campaign from London as it was not possible from Pakistani jail. All those who facilitated Nawaz Sharif out of Pakistani jail to his looted properties in London are traitors of the highest order. That includes people from the army, judiciary and govt officials.

Kiyani clealry got Musharraf out of the way and then became COAS for next 6 years.
This is another sensational release.... kindly tell us more on this one... if true, we are looking at power play in institution, i trust as most professional and clean.
While the person ruling Pakistan today, is surely from anti Musharraf camp, i love to have hint of his reach in the institution of army, when he was simply nobody.

Many on this forum claimed that Abhinandan was released on Saudi pressure. How can you credit than Pakistan govt. something is totally amiss here.

I have no doubt there were strong 'inputs' from several countries and those inputs were in line with Pakistan's own interests.
But, no, there is no country in the world which can pressure Pakistan to do something against Pakistan's basic interests. India was globally humiliated on Feb. 27 and releasing a POW so quickly was a masterstroke by the Pakistani govt. I have seen countless Indians also thanking Pakistan for that.

If the Indian pressure can be so intense to blackmail Pakistan then how come Kulbashan Jadhav is still in Pakistani custody and has been given a death sentence verdict? Where are the so-called BrahMos missiles for him??

Former speaker national assembly has made bombshell revelation today that Indian captive pilot Abhinandan was immediately released on massive Indian pressure of war.

Regardless of this claim is true or not, should such national secrets be revealed in public on floor of the assembly?

@Areesh @PakSword @Horus @Joe Shearer
I see it as something possibly true , there are chances
Bajwa dont have any fire in his character
He is not good at handling mess
I have no doubt there were strong 'inputs' from several countries and those inputs were in line with Pakistan's own interests.
But, no, there is no country in the world which can pressure Pakistan to do something against Pakistan's basic interests. India was globally humiliated on Feb. 27 and releasing a POW so quickly was a masterstroke by the Pakistani govt. I have seen countless Indians also thanking Pakistan for that.

If the Indian pressure can be so intense to blackmail Pakistan then how come Kulbashan Jadhav is still in Pakistani custody and has been given a death sentence verdict? Where are the so-called BrahMos missiles for him??
I hope to live to see the day when he will be hanged
They dont want to hang him
They dont want mess

If you were really confident that you could have attacked India with 3 times force you wouldn't have released Abhinandan in just a day. You said that it was a gesture of goodwill but we both know better. It was fear not goodwill.

Please read posts of @HAIDER
He revealed it was Saudi Arabia, who according to his claim, actually pressured to release abhinandan much earlier than the the time limit set by modi.

Attachments

• pdf-post-2.PNG
    pdf-post-2.PNG
    343.5 KB · Views: 25
BS from a Nani League politician.
It may very well be.. but it's surprising to see that it's only me who wish to know the name of the person, who did not let Pakistani pilots to fire 9x A2A missiles, at the hostile bogies, most likely the same guys who tried to bomb a school in Azad Kashmir, day earlier.

Just for the ready reference for everyone:
don't miss... soon this video will be removed from google and it's link at pdf will be altered, as it happened in past, on numerous occasions.

Specially listen from 17:30 to 17:40... from horses mouth.

Last edited:
Saying there was no real threat of war, and that the govt (COAS including) were just lying to opposition so that the captive pilot Abhinandan is released asap amounts to treason. This needs to be investigated.

If it's true. Then the Army Chief and Foreign Minister need to be thrown out on treason charges.

If it's not true, then they should immediately come out, deny the statements, and this parliamentarian should be booked for treason.
It may very well be.. but it's surprising to see that it's only me who wish to know the name of the person, who did not let Pakistani pilots to fire 9x A2A missiles, at the hostile bogies, most likely the same guys who tried to bomb a school in Azad Kashmir, day earlier.

Just for the ready reference for everyone:
don't miss... soon this video will be removed from google and it's link at pdf will be altered, as it happened in past, on numerous occasions.

Specially listen from 17:30 to 17:40... from horses mouth.

The question is not this, the question is whether or not the Army Chief was like this, and also the foreign minister. If they were, they need to be kicked out.

Generals are good at wasting the effort of good men on field.

I thought sons of soil were loyal to the country.

I nominate Ayaz for veer chakra.

Sons of the soil were either sleeping until this day, or even worst trying to suppress all voices that demanded name of the person, who didn't let our pilots hit targets.

One thing is certain, that the authority who demanded change in plan was fully aware of awfulness at Indian camp. This hints at live communication from across the border.
If our security has missed that channel than this is another serious matter.

Statement of PAF chief, is on record... while google friends are trying hard to delete all such videos, they are surely trying to coverup their connections in Pakistan.

In any case, i see no sense in keep nation guessing. Even more so, when Pandora box is opened in parliament.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom