What's new

Abhinandan: Indians emulate pilot's 'hero moustache'

upload_2019-3-5_11-44-58.png

Just please, someone explain to me how is this guy a “hero”?

First he comes in to conduct strikes, fails.
Bails out and be saved by opposition army.
Gets tea and guest treatment
Gets handed off safely and outside public presence so that there is no embarrassment

What is heroic here exactly??
Ssssh.......let them be [emoji23]

No offense for Pakistanis and Indians but why you guys make a thread about Pakistan-Indian conflict in Iranian forum sec?
Why not

The pilot is a hero no doubt about it

Why would India use an outdated aircraft like MiG-21 when it has SU-30’s?

Even Iran’s F-5’s and F-4’s could run circles around a MIG-21.
i asked the same question of a pilot he said: the economy of war was the reason. indians wanted to destroy insurgent camps and they did it. he also said that while india get what she wanted but payed a big price for that while pakistan gained more without losing anything important.
about the mig21, bro it was not the basic one it was heavily upgraded with israeli tech and had BWR capabilities.

Why would India use an outdated aircraft like MiG-21 when it has SU-30’s?

Even Iran’s F-5’s and F-4’s could run circles around a MIG-21.
I think you missed, one SU30 shot down too...

Salaam

I think the guy is considered a hero for going out into enemy territory and risking his life for his country and conducting himself professionally whilst under custody.

The success of the mission or getting shot etc were dependent upon many outside factors. He is being celebrated for his part in the whole thing - going our when ordered and conducting himself professionally whilst in enemy custody.

The guy who was supposed to be planning for all the different factors that come into play was retired right after the incident happened.

I think they are also claiming that he may have shot down a PAF F16 with his MIG 21. Given as it is the official narrative of the GoI and its people, it is obvious why the government is promoting him as a hero as well.

The man has become the face of this whole series of events internationally and in India as well. It makes sense for the Government to try and make that face into a hero's face to give a favourable spin to the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom