What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

This is why you cannot lie without looking at fact. We never claim Natuna. No evidence. The article only mention that Natuna's EEZ is inside the 9-dash line and it caused concern for Indonesia but we already told Indonesia to not concern over minor issue.

You think its a 'minor' issue, to them its not.

Modi and Majority of Indians favor Japanese money over Chinese. The era of Congress is over AND NOW what what majority Indians think, will prevail.

Modi first coutry of visit will be Japan.

China should immediately resolve the Border issues and bank role projects very close to Modi heart to change his intentions. TIME is running out of China..if Abe moves faster than China....

Modi / Indians do not count on Americans .......He will not engage much with Americans./ Europeans. Its going to be Japan, Russia and China that Modi will engage more now. Its the Age of Asia now..
Narendra Modi charms Chinese Premier Li Keqiang with Hiuen Tsang story

NEW DELHI: After flooring the neighbourhood by inviting Saarc leaders for his swearing-in, Prime Minister Narendra Modi enthralled Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Thursday when he referred to the memoirs of 7th century Chinese scholar Hiuen Tsang to underline the importance of ties between the two countries.

The conversation took place at the initiative of Li, who wanted to congratulate Modi. The telephone conversation was Modi's first with a foreign head of government since taking over as Prime Minister of India.

Modi told the premier that Hiuen had even visited his village Vadnagar in Gujarat, top government sources told TOI. Modi is apparently familiar with Hiuen's memoirs which he wrote after travelling all over India during his stay of close to 15 years in the country.

Largely forgotten in China, Hiuen is remembered in India for the most authoritative and captivating account of social, economic and political conditions in India in the 7th century.

Modi and Li hit it off so well that the conversation lasted for about 30 minutes.

Modi mentioned Hiuen's visit to his village to emphasize the importance he attached to ties with China. He told Li China would be a priority country for him.

Any talk about the civilizational links between the two countries is incomplete without a reference to Hiuen. By mentioning Hiuen's visit to his village, Modi has in a way made himself central to India's foreign policy imperatives on China.

The government also confirmed after the conversation that foreign minister Sushma Swaraj would meet her counterpart Wang Yi in the second week of June. Wang will come as a special envoy of President Xi Jinping who is expected to visit India later this year. Li said China wanted to have a robust relationship with India.

"Noting that China was always a priority in India's foreign policy, he (Modi) underlined his government's resolve to utilize the full potential of our strategic and cooperative Partnership with China and his keenness to work closely with the Chinese leadership to deal with any outstanding issues in our bilateral relations by proceeding from the strategic perspective of our developmental goals and long-term benefits to our peoples,'' said a press statement. Modi also welcomed greater economic engagement between the two countries.

The two leaders agreed to maintain frequent high-level exchanges and communication. Modi extended an invitation to President Xi Jinping through Premier Li to pay a visit to India later this year.

China probably poses the most serious strategic challenge to Modi in the form of its breakneck speed of growth and its rising influence in the neighbourhood but, it is believed, Modi also sees an economic opening for India in China's growth.

Li congratulated Modi on his victory in the recent general elections and conveyed the Chinese government's desire to establish a robust partnership with the new government of India for further development of relations between the two nations.

You think its a 'minor' issue, to them its not.
You brought up a minor issue that we already resolve and convey the message with Indonesia through back channel. Old issue about a month ago don't deserve attention.

the best way to talk to dog Abe about SCS issue is to send ships and Aircraft to Diaoyu islands

Last edited:
Once upon a time right after WW II there used to be 2 super powers. The US and Soviet Union. There was no economic engagement between the two, the two had their own economic sphere, one the "free world", the other "the iron curtain" or the "Warsaw pact" country.

The US engaged with China after Sino-soviet split since 1979, and that helped bringing down the Soviet Union in another decade.

As a communist country the Chinese were not stuck with ideology, they adapted to free market and engaged with global market place and quickly became a rising economy.

From the US stand point, I consider this approach a huge blunder, because the US was in a way helping to bring up its own competitor in world stage and setting itself up for a future conflict. Some lone professors complained about this:
John Mearsheimer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stephen Walt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the biggest confusion was that US helped war torn Europe to rebuild, same with Japan and both became US allies. The hope was that China would also become an ally.

I think they forgot to consider the size of Chinese population. Unlike EU countries and Japan, China was more than 4 times the population of the US. Why this blunder, my conclusion is that its because of inherent eurocentric supremacism that is present in all their academic and strategic discourse, except for a few brilliant people with foresight, 2 of whom I mentioned above.

The US also spent a decade on a futile wild goose chase, the GWOT, which in effect was war on Muslims, and wasted blood and treasure (5-6 trillion) and the result was reduced credibility in world stage and the impression of a bungling and fading super power. Finally in last few years, suddenly they wake up to the fact that China is rising too fast and they declare a pivot to Asia.

What I would like to say to US strategists is that it is much too little and too late, the train has already left the station so to speak.

Does China have anything to learn from this? I think it is related to India. India as an impoverished and aspiring power is seeking investment from cash rich nations - China and GCC for example. They know investment in infrastructure is vital for their rise. But what will happen after their rise. And they are projected to be a bigger population than China, 1.6 billion by 2050, whereas China will remain at 1.3 billion. Once India have risen sufficiently just like China is today confronting the US because of clashing interest, India will do the same with China. For now they will lie low and do anything to secure investment in their infrastructure and economy.

A better policy for the US would have been to strategically trade with nations that would not challenge their hegemony, but its too late for that now, they already missed the boat. For China, it still has time to learn from this. India will never ally with China in the long run, they have dreams of becoming the top dawg of the whole world and even beat China at the end and they may very well do it, unless China is careful and builds a strong alliance based on SCO and create an integrated economy in Asia that can easily counter the Indian threat.

Being from South Asia, I will tell you guys one thing, no one understands Indians more than fellow South Asians. Take it from us, they can beat China,.Japan, the US, EU and then some, if they can rise and acquire technology. They may lack in performance, but they make up for it with deception and cunning, which many of you guys lack.

Japan for now will not cooperate. But China should be able to woo South Korea, with some active help on unification. With China and South Korea as a new core, Asia can build an integrated economy and security structure based on SCO for 3 billion people. India should be left out of this security structure and Japan can join it when they are ready to give up the US as their protector. Japan because of its size will never be a threat like India for China. So I would recommend China to invest their hard earned money in all the world, except in India, as it will come back to bite your behind. Let India secure it from where ever they want, except China.

@Chinese-Dragon if you have not looked at this post yet, please take a look when you have time.

I want to add another small part to this post for our fellow Muslim Arab brothers in GCC, who also have large cash ($2.5 trillion) at hand and who India is targeting to get this money. @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend , please note that you will need that money and much more to build a strong united integrated economy in an Arab League of 500 million people. If you have money left over, you can always invest in fellow large Muslim countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other smaller ones, and perhaps anywhere in the world, but please do not invest and thus empower India. This will come back to bite you in ways that you cannot even imagine.

Last edited:
This is a complete and utter BS lie. India has been at war with all its neighbors since the country came into existence in 1947. But this is not surprising coming from an Indian, most of them are habitual and deceptive liars. Using some of our own traitors within our country they have destroyed democracy and installed their puppet dictator in Bangladesh. That is why we Bangladeshi people, as well as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan (if they still have a choice) will ally with China to balance the threat coming from India. If possible we will help China to make India disintegrate into many manageable pieces, specially we will hope that China supports the independence of North East states and let them free themselves from the colonial occupation of "mainland" India.

Also Pakistan and Bangladesh will hope that all Muslim countries of the world ally with China. The only exceptions are NATO member Turkey and small European Muslim majority countries like Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo.

I am glad that Japan is coming out strongly with their remilitarization, it will also make China think about creating their own alliance based on SCO, which I hope all Muslim countries will join, except for the above mentioned countries.

Within 10 years Russian weapons will loose their edge compared to Chinese weapons tech, so India will be forced to give up their deceptive Non-aligned foreign policy (mainly based on Russian weapons tech superiority over China) and will be forced to join the US led alliance of Asian Pivot, which will include US, Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Philippines and India.

And in the end the US led alliance will lose, bringing misery to all the countries included in this alliance, that is my humble prediction.

@ChineseTiger1986 @Jlaw Since both of you gave like to that idiot's comment(He dont he respect his own countries service men).
I can give you some historic facts.BD history is start from 1971.And you very well know the circumstances that led to the creation of Bangladesh.Just check google about 1971 war.Their so called democracy is our favour and alms.
When military from Western Pakistan slaughtered these idiots no one came for help them .World nations except USSR and India all were in favour of Pakistan
We fought with Pakistan defeated them and gave freedom to BD .If we have colonial attitude ,you can these BD as our another state.
Both of you must know that these BD can enter India without any visa.As a Souh Indian ,I know the real behaviour of these indisciplined BD pole vaulters .
People and Nepal are our brothers and they always help us to create good cooperation.They can visit our nation without any visa.
Among our neighbours BD always protected terrorists who attacked against us.
Now can I ask you on question ? IF Mangolia sheltered some terrorists against PRC in their own country can you tolerate that?

Now finally just read his posts .His BD main income is form India .Now they want to disintegrate India.Did I post anything about the destruction of our neighbours?
But he posted.
These is what we are dealing with .
@Chinese-Dragon your thoughts.

Once upon a time right after WW II there used to be 2 super powers. The US and Soviet Union. There was no economic engagement between the two, the two had their own economic sphere, one the "free world", the other "the iron curtain" or the "Warsaw pact" country.

The US engaged with China after Sino-soviet split since 1979, and that helped bringing down the Soviet Union in another decade.

As a communist country the Chinese were not stuck with ideology, they adapted to free market and engaged with global market place and quickly became a rising economy.

From the US stand point, I consider this approach a huge blunder, because the US was in a way helping to bring up its own competitor in world stage and setting itself up for a future conflict. Some lone professors complained about this:

One of the biggest confusion was that US helped war torn Europe to rebuild, same with Japan and both became US allies. The hope was that China would also become an ally.

I think they forgot to consider the size of Chinese population. Unlike EU countries and Japan, China was more than 4 times the population of the US. Why this blunder, my conclusion is that its because of inherent eurocentric supremacism that is present in all their academic and strategic discourse, except for a few brilliant people with foresight, 2 of whom I mentioned above.

The US also spent a decade on a futile wild goose chase, the GWOT, which in effect was war on Muslims, and wasted blood and treasure (5-6 trillion) and the result was reduced credibility in world stage and the impression of a bungling and fading super power. Finally in last few years, suddenly they wake up to the fact that China is rising too fast and they declare a pivot to Asia.

What I would like to say to US strategists is that it is much too little and too late, the train has already left the station so to speak.

Does China have anything to learn from this? I think it is related to India. India as an impoverished and aspiring power is seeking investment from cash rich nations - China and GCC for example. They know investment in infrastructure is vital for their rise. But what will happen after their rise. And they are projected to be a bigger population than China, 1.6 billion by 2050, whereas China will remain at 1.3 billion. Once India have risen sufficiently just like China is today confronting the US because of clashing interest, India will do the same with China. For now they will lie low and do anything to secure investment in their infrastructure and economy.

A better policy for the US would have been to strategically trade with nations that would not challenge their hegemony, but its too late for that now, they already missed the boat. For China, it still has time to learn from this. India will never ally with China in the long run, they have dreams of becoming the top dawg of the whole world and even beat China at the end and they may very well do it, unless China is careful and builds a strong alliance based on SCO and create an integrated economy in Asia that can easily counter the Indian threat.

Being from South Asia, I will tell you guys one thing, no one understands Indians more than fellow South Asians. Take it from us, they can beat China,.Japan, the US, EU and then some, if they can rise and acquire technology. They may lack in performance, but they make up for it with deception and cunning, which many of you guys lack.

Japan for now will not cooperate. But China should be able to woo South Korea, with some active help on unification. With China and South Korea as a new core, Asia can build an integrated economy and security structure based on SCO for 3 billion people. India should be left out of this security structure and Japan can join it when they are ready to give up the US as their protector. Japan because of its size will never be a threat like India for China. So I would recommend China to invest their hard earned money in all the world, except in India, as it will come back to bite your behind. Let India secure it from where ever they want, except China.

Many Chinese underestimate Indians, which is something their ancestor Sun told them not to. Your analysis is accurate, once India gain some high technology they will challenge China. They will let China develop their infrastructure but will use it against them. Just like the Europeans used Chinese inventions to almost conquered the world.

@ChineseTiger1986 @Jlaw Since both of you gave like to that idiot's comment(He dont he respect his own countries service men).
I can give you some historic facts.BD history is start from 1971.And you very well know the circumstances that led to the creation of Bangladesh.Just check google about 1971 war.Their so called democracy is our favour and alms.
When military from Western Pakistan slaughtered these idiots no one came for help them .World nations except USSR and India all were in favour of Pakistan
We fought with Pakistan defeated them and gave freedom to BD .If we have colonial attitude ,you can these BD as our another state.
Both of you must know that these BD can enter India without any visa.As a Souh Indian ,I know the real behaviour of these indisciplined BD pole vaulters .
People and Nepal are our brothers and they always help us to create good cooperation.They can visit our nation without any visa.
Now can I ask you on question ? IF Mangolia sheltered some terrorists against PRC in their own country can you tolerate that?

Now finally just read his posts .His BD main income is form India .Now they want to disintegrate India.Did I post anything about the destruction of our neighbours?
But he posted.
I understand his post, but I speak from historical perspective and correlate with current and future trends.

Let's to be honest, we don't trust India at all and won't really help them to build up the infrastructure. Since we know their imperial ambition is more than just conquering Tibet.

Also, the biggest enemy for India is not China, but its caste system. Thanks to the caste system, they will never fully reach their potential and become a challenge to China.

But he posted.

I do not respect some service men in Bangladesh, because they are corrupt traitors who took money from India and are killing unarmed people for protesting in streets. So far the Indian puppet govt. killed thousands on Indian instruction.

India broke Pakistan using some of our in house traitors, and China did not recognize this new state till the pro-India Mujib was killed in 1975.

West Pakistan army tried to cleanse the country of traitors, but they made some excessive killing which was their mistake. But all of this started due to Indian organized killing of non-Bengali Muslims in then East Pakistan, that triggered the civil war. So India planned and instigated for years prior to the actual start of civil war in 1971.

In this way, India broke Pakistan and thus created two weak nations out of a bigger stronger united Pakistan, they consider it their biggest success and they are not wrong. Both wings of Pakistan have been stupid and both of us lost. Pakistan worked hard, became a nuclear power, while we remained a weak nation militarily, because since 1971, we became infiltrated and compromised by India.

Bangladeshi citizens need to get visa to go to India, so this is another lie. There is visa free access for Hindu nation Nepal, but even this Hindu majority nation also dislike India because of their interference in Nepal internal matters. Buddhist Sri Lanka also dislike India, because India sponsored and trained LTTE terrorist separatists there. All South Asian nations want to ally with China to counter Indian threat regardless of religious background.

You want Bangladesh as your state? I don't think you do, your Hindutva nationalists will never accept such a huge Muslim population and a small land to go with it. So your policy is to strangle us as much as possible and to keep us weak. So you dam up our river and make Bangladesh desert and you put your puppet dictator in place so we cannot even protest, elect strong leaders and develop our nation. And you dump your cheap worthless products in our market and want to keep a monopoly in this market, but keep non-tariff unwritten barrier to keep our product out.

Bangladesh main income from India? Are you joking? Our main income is from garment industry selling in world market and labor remittance from mid-east and Malaysia. Indian illegal 500,000 workers remit $3.5 billion per year from Bangladesh, while working as intelligence assets and trying to take control of garment factories. Many Hindu's also make money in Bangladesh and then invest their capital in India making houses or buying businesses there before moving, so there is big capital flight happening to the tune of few hundred million per month.

What you are dealing with is exposing India and its misdeeds in Bangladesh land mass since 1947.

I do not respect some service men in Bangladesh, because they are corrupt traitors who took money from India and are killing unarmed people for protesting in streets. So far the Indian puppet govt. killed thousands on Indian instruction.

India broke Pakistan using some of our in house traitors, and China did not recognize this new state till the pro-India Mujib was killed in 1975.

West Pakistan army tried to cleanse the country of traitors, but they made some excessive killing which was their mistake. But all of this started due to Indian organized killing of non-Bengali Muslims in then East Pakistan, that triggered the civil war. So India planned and instigated for years prior to the actual start of civil war in 1971.

In this way, India broke Pakistan and thus created two weak nations out of a bigger stronger united Pakistan, they consider it their biggest success and they are not wrong. Both wings of Pakistan have been stupid and both of us lost. Pakistan worked hard, became a nuclear power, while we remained a weak nation militarily, because since 1971, we became infiltrated and compromised by India.

Bangladeshi citizens need to get visa to go to India, so this is another lie. There is visa free access for Hindu nation Nepal, but even this Hindu majority nation also dislike India because of their interference in Nepal internal matters. Buddhist Sri Lanka also dislike India, because India sponsored and trained LTTE terrorist separatists there. All South Asian nations want to ally with China to counter Indian threat regardless of religious background.

You want Bangladesh as your state? I don't think you do, your Hindutva nationalists will never accept such a huge Muslim population and a small land to go with it. So your policy is to strangle us as much as possible and to keep us weak. So you dam up our river and make Bangladesh desert and you put your puppet dictator in place so we cannot even protest, elect strong leaders and develop our nation. And you dump your cheap worthless products in our market and want to keep a monopoly in this market, but keep non-tariff unwritten barrier to keep our product out.

Bangladesh main income from India? Are you joking? Our main income is from garment industry selling in world market and labor remittance from mid-east and Malaysia. Indian illegal 500,000 workers remit $3.5 billion per year from Bangladesh, while working as intelligence assets and trying to take control of garment factories. Many Hindu's also make money in Bangladesh and then invest their capital in India making houses or buying businesses there before moving, so there is big capital flight happening to the tune of few hundred million per month.

What you are dealing with is exposing India and its misdeeds in Bangladesh land mass since 1947.

India always wanna play a tricky way and to bypass all the hard work to build up a strong foundation.

That's their biggest weakness.

Let's to be honest, we don't trust India at all and won't really help them to build up the infrastructure. Since we know their imperial ambition is more than just conquering Tibet.

Also, the biggest enemy for India is not China, but its caste system. Thanks to the caste system, they will never fully reach their potential and become a challenge to China.

Maybe, maybe not. You can't just say India will not succeed because of Caste system. But I always hear some Chinese members saying India cannot challenge them and underestimating their strength. Imagine you went back to 1950s America and told the people in 50 years, China will be 2nd biggest economy. They will laugh at you, but who is laughing at who now?

Is that why Chinese business men are still trying and lobbying for years to build their infrastructure even though they hate you and don' trust Chinese?

Woah so many cocky people on this thread

Im not taking sides but just so its out there.. Vietnam has around 60 naval ships. China has around 500. Something to keep it mind when saying "we are going to kick *country name here* out of the waters".

The most recent case in history was 1962. China was weak and India was stronger and they tried to take Chinese land with their forward policy.

Is that why Chinese business men are still trying and lobbying for years to build their infrastructure even though they hate you and don' trust Chinese?

That's why those private enterprises are selfish without any concept of the national security.

The driven force for China's economy still has to rely on the state-owned enterprises.

That's why those private enterprises are selfish without any concept of the national security.

The driven force for China's economy still has to rely on the state-owned enterprises.
In recent years, China have been trying to disband state run companies in favour of private companies. There will be less state controlled companies in China, which will not be good for China's national security.

Back
Top Bottom