What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

The Vietnamese is quiet. I really want to hear the Vietnamese vision for Asia in this discussion, especially from the little brother like @ViXuyen who I think is a true Vietnamese with Asian's interest in mind. Come talk brotha!
I will speak for 93 million Vietnamese; territory is the most important to us. As long as you have not returned 12 Paracel Islands that you robbed from us at gunpoint in 1974....well, you get the idea......brothas

No. We said many times that we have no interest in ruling the world, whether by ourselves or cooperation with Russia, like the USA. We absolutely have no interest in finding solution or making up solution to solve global conflict. Instead, we focus on multilateral forum to solve global issue on a fair, mutual respect, and beneficial relationship. A multi-polar world that we and Russia envision is an alternative model to the West's active engagement to shape ideological system. We believe regional interest should be solved by regional actors.

This is what i suggest, China's new world order is basically different from that of the US.

ViXuyen is not a pro-US Viet, but his ambition for Vietnam is too high, way beyond its actual capability.
That's good. If every Asian has this ambition, then they would not kowtow and submit to stronger force. This is why I respect this little friend.

I will speak for 93 million Vietnamese; territory is the most important to us. As long as you have not returned 12 Paracel Islands that you robbed from us at gunpoint in 1974....well, you get the idea......brothas
At best, we can share. But return all 12? you have been to greedy my little friend.

That's good. If every Asian has this ambition, then they would not kowtow and submit to stronger force. This is why I respect this little friend.

The only difference is that China has more self-knowledge than its little Asian brothers such as Japan/Korea/Vietnam.

Since the defeat of the Qing Dynasty, China has became more calculated and embraced the “韬光养晦” policy, while the little Asian countries don't possess this wisdom and always tend to overestimate their capability. They also believed that the foreign powers will help them to bring down China.

Too many Chinese have voiced their opinions in this thread. I want to hear from our Russian partners @vostok , @senheiser , and our Vietnamese partners @Viet , @Rechoice , @Soryu , @ViXuyen .

Also i extend this to any of the Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino posters here.

Should Japan and India Become a Permanent Members of the UN ? It is first step the world community have to do.

At best, we can share. But return all 12? you have been to greedy my little friend.
Then I guess we have nothing further to discuss. Looks like we will lock in with your guys for another 1000 years of conflict...this time at sea. We will pursue partners who will be beneficial to us in our quest to take back our islands.

Should Japan and India Become a Permanent Members of the UN ? It is first step the world community have to do.

I believe that India and Japan should. In fact, the most natural ally for Japan would be India in South Asia, with continued cooperation with Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The only difference is that China has more self-knowledge than its little Asian brothers such as Japan/Korea/Vietnam.

Since the defeat of the Qing Dynasty, China has became more calculated and embraced the “韬光养晦” policy, while the little Asian countries don't possess this wisdom and always tend to overestimate their capability. They also believed that the foreign powers will help them to bring down China.

as normally, chinese has too much illusion about yourselves.

Contrary to popular belief, South Korea is slowly believing in our vision. Sooner or later, they will side with the Asia interest. They already don't believe their future lie with US's as global leader. There are some doubts within the Korean academics as whom really caused tension in Korea and kept their country split. They are doubting the US as the main force keeping the Korea from reunification. However SK currently in US's camp because we haven't demonstrate the kind of military power yet. They are on the gray scale, ready to side with our vision once we become stronger and can guarantee their safety from US's retaliation. Japan is a lost cause. They are island country and historically outcast. I find island states are not dependable. Vietnam is an interesting case. Consider they are like a mini China, we know them better than anyone. They can be easily persuaded. The tough talk is from these Vietnamese rat without a deep understanding of geopolitical landscape and future are currently shaping out. They can't comprehend the magnitude and would need our guidance. We need to ensure we don't lose the Vietnamese as they are very important actor in maintaining the Asian interest from outside force.

I find island states are not dependable.

Really? So that basically is a sweeping judgment for Indonesia (240 million people), Malaysia (30 million), and the Philippines (100 million).

Your true colors come out.

I believe that India and Japan should. In fact, the most natural ally for Japan would be India in South Asia, with continued cooperation with Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Trust me, the Indian will never ally with you and become a puppet of the US's led order. India already hate being a subservient due to their colonial history with the British. Despite the US trying to woo them with financial and economic interest, India remains a non-actor in the non-alliance camp. India always want an independent foreign policy even if there is consequence. They accept it unlike you Japanese, easily licking anyone for your self-gain interest.

Contrary to popular belief, South Korea is slowly believing in our vision. Sooner or later, they will side with the Asia interest. They already don't believe their future lie with US's as global leader. There are some doubts within the Korean academics as whom really caused tension in Korea and kept their country split. They are doubting the US as the main force keeping the Korea from reunification. However SK currently in US's camp because we haven't demonstrate the kind of military power yet. They are on the gray scale, ready to side with our vision once we become stronger and can guarantee their safety from US's retaliation. Japan is a lost cause. They are island country and historically outcast. I find island states are not dependable. Vietnam is an interesting case. Consider they are like a mini China, we know them better than anyone. They can be easily persuaded. The tough talk is from these Vietnamese rat without a deep understanding of geopolitical landscape and future are currently shaping out. They can't comprehend the magnitude and would need our guidance. We need to ensure we don't lose the Vietnamese as they are very important actor in maintaining the Asian interest from outside force.
Possible if you return all 12 Paracel islands back to us...Until then ,we have made it clear that no negotiation is possible regarding the Spratly unless you return the Paracel islands and that is just the island issue...

Trust me, the Indian will never ally with you and become a puppet of the US's led order. India already hate being a subservient due to their colonial history with the British. Despite the US trying to woo them with financial and economic interest, India remains a non-actor in the non-alliance camp. India always want an independent foreign policy even if there is consequence. They accept it unlike you Japanese, easily licking anyone for your self-gain interest.

The Chinese don't have a say in the strategic relationship Japan has with India. And it is apparent that the new Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi , who has a strong history with working with Japan, will be a perfect leader for India during this time. I believe that with Abe leading Japan and Modi leading India, will be a time of treat auspicious growth between our two countries.

Back
Top Bottom