What's new

Abe's Strategy: Rearrange Region's Power Balance

So much hostility and perceived hatred for the United States. And you reside in the United States? Such gratitude you show to your host country , while taking advantage of the resources she has to offer you.
i do not like USA and i do not or want to live in USA. is not it better than kalu_miah ? :D

@UKBengali ,

One thing that I do want to see is increased cooperation with South Asian nations. I wish to see increased Japanese investments in Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. We need to develop our friendships there.

Japan is looked upon very favourable in both India(they dislike China lol) and BD. BD people like both China and Japan and would rather never want to have to take sides between China or Japan.

I am not sure how successful Japan would be in Pakistan as it is Chinese ally but Japanese investment would surely be welcome.

There will be a violent clash in Asia. There is fundamental difference in our vision and Japan vision for Asia. Japan vision is a global order led by the US, back with Japanese militarization to control Asian people and maintain the status quo with the US being the global hegemon. Our vision is a multi-polar world and that Asia security should be resolved with the Asian interest in mind. No intervention by foreign powers to shape our geopolitical interest.

I find in Asia, Japan, Philippines , and soon to be Vietnam are an outcast. Their value as the West's asslicker is fundamentally different from what we are trying to achieve, which is to have parity and equality with the West. It is a shame that these countries cannot be replace by Middle-east country. The actors in Middle-east have the same goal as we do.

I hope it never comes to this.

There is a chance that the Japanese will change their mind as China surpasses the US in economic might and starts to approach the US in military might.

What may finally persuade the Japanese is when they see how many other Asian nations start looking to China as the natural leader in Asia.

There will be a violent clash in Asia. There is fundamental difference in our vision and Japan vision for Asia. Japan vision is a global order led by the US, back with Japanese militarization to control Asian people and maintain the status quo with the US being the global hegemon. Our vision is a multi-polar world and that Asia security should be resolved with the Asian interest in mind. No intervention by foreign powers to shape our geopolitical interest.

I find in Asia, Japan, Philippines , and soon to be Vietnam are an outcast. Their value as the West's asslicker is fundamentally different from what we are trying to achieve, which is to have parity and equality with the West. It is a shame that these countries cannot be replace by Middle-east country. The actors in Middle-east have the same goal as we do.

The US in fact has not yet recovered its wound from the 2008 financial crisis, now the proxy war and escalation of the military spending have simply exacerbated it.

China in the 2020 could almost get the best toys the US has now. At the same time, if the US economic keeps worsening, then its military technology could get stalled as well.

You must be living in your delusions, my friend. The only conflict you claim is the one that you want. I see no contention in the region besides the one that China creates with its neighbors. With your 10 dash claim you have caused violation of national territory of : Indonesia (natuna islands), Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines. You claim islands that are administered by S. Korea , as well. Your claim territories that are part of India. Your government has armed the maoists in Bhutan, causing destabilization in that country. You fund anti-government rebels in Burma, causing destabilization in that country.

No, it is the actions of China that is to be addressed.

I am happy we will tackle this issue head on now with our American partners. And with cooperation with Japan, Vietnam, and hopefully, soon Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.

Japan is looked upon very favourable in both India(they dislike China lol) and BD. BD people like both China and Japan and would rather never want to have to take sides between China or Japan.

I am not sure how successful Japan would be in Pakistan as it is Chinese ally but Japanese investment would surely be welcome.

There is a chance that the Japanese will change their mind as China surpasses the US in economic might and starts to approach the US in military might.

What may finally persuade the Japanese is when they see how many other Asian nations start looking to China as the natural leader in Asia.

Inshallah, we will see greater cooperation and friendship ties with your people and your great country of Bangladesh. Long have I always Japan to further strengthen its friendship with South Asia.

We also wish peace and stability in South Asia, between India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal.

i do not like USA and i do not or want to live in USA. is not it better than kalu_miah ? :D

Greetings @BDforever . It's really not that bad here. I'm here for graduate school ; and find the American people to be very friendly and welcoming. Tho, i respect your personal view. Hoping to have a fruitful conversation with you here in the future.

Last edited:

It will take a new leader in Japan to change it. Abe is a US's dog. He will side with outside force to keep the status quo and maintain as US's top loyal puppet in Asia.

I don't expect that to happen, to be completely honest with you. Historically, the Japanese are an outcast. They never mingled with Asian affair until the West came and conquered, and they sided with the West to enslave and colonize Asia. This caused the whole region mindset to fear and submit to the West's dominance. We hope to regain the old order but it won't be easy for us. We accept that challenge and will work hard to build Asia into parity with the West regardless of these asslickers.

The US in fact has not yet recovered its wound from the 2008 financially crisis, now the proxy war and escalation of the military spending have simply exacerbated it.

China in the 2020 could almost get the best toys the US has now. At the same time, if the US economic keeps worsening, then its military technology could get stalled as well.
Compatriot, we must not underestimate the strength and power of the US. As you can already see, the influence and military dominance of the USA caused a couple Asian states to fear of outright reject. To defeat the US, we will need the help of Russia.

It will take a new leader in Japan to change it. Abe is a US's dog. He will side with outside force to keep the status quo and maintain as US's top loyal puppet in Asia.

I don't expect that to happen, to be completely honest with you. Historically, the Japanese are an outcast. They never mingled with Asian affair until the West came and conquered, and they sided with the West to enslave and colonize Asia. This caused the whole region mindset to fear and submit to the West's dominance. We hope to regain the old order but it won't be easy for us. We accept that challenge and will work hard to build Asia into parity with the West regardless of these asslickers.

Compatriot, we must not underestimate the strength and power of the US. As you can already see, the influence and military dominance of the USA caused a couple Asian states to fear of outright reject. To defeat the US, we will need the help of Russia.

We don't underestimate the US, but sometimes they can also be more fragile than we thought.

Before 2008, nobody could imagine that the US can have its economy getting stalled.

Anyway, the cooperation with Russia is a must.

You must be living in your delusions, my friend. The only conflict you claim is the one that you want. I see no contention in the region besides the one that China creates with its neighbors. With your 10 dash claim you have caused violation of national territory of : Indonesia (natuna islands), Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines. You claim islands that are administered by S. Korea , as well. Your claim territories that are part of India. Your government has armed the maoists in Bhutan, causing destabilization in that country. You fund anti-government rebels in Burma, causing destabilization in that country.

No, it is the actions of China that is to be addressed.

I am happy we will tackle this issue head on now with our American partners. And with cooperation with Japan, Vietnam, and hopefully, soon Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
First, our 9-dash claim is a reference. We never said it was territorial water. Free lance is open inside the 9-dash claim. 2nd, we don't have any island dispute with S. Korea. In fact, it was you who claim Korea's Dokdo. Don't try to play funny in international politics. You are a West's lapdog and don't deserve to lead Asia.

We don't underestimate the US, but sometimes they can also be more fragile than we thought.

Before 2008, nobody could imagine that the US can have its economy getting stalled.

Anyway, the cooperation with Russia is a must.
I don't fear the US. In fact, we don't really fear the US as many people suggest. We know a potential clash to change the global status quo is bound to happen sooner or later. The key is the the US has many allies that can support US even when they're weak. These allies continue to submit to this vision that the US's led global order will ensure peace, instead of a multi-polar world. They believe that the only path to success is the West's liberal democracy and active intervention in foreign affair to shape this West's vision.. We object this vision. We don't believe that the only path to success is liberal democracy. We believe each country has an inherent right to choose their path WITHOUT any foreign intervention. Whether this path will work is up to each individual state to sort out. There are some doubts to the US's led vision, but most still heavily favor this US's model because the US is the most powerful country on earth, currently.

Yes, cooperation with Russia is key. We must persuade Russia that their future and geopolitical interest lie in Asia, not Europe. We also need Russia to be a serious stakeholder in Asia as Russia is technically half Asian.

Last edited:
The Vietnamese is quiet. I really want to hear the Vietnamese vision for Asia in this discussion, especially from the little brother like @ViXuyen who I think is a true Vietnamese with Asian's interest in mind. Come talk brotha!

First, our 9-dash claim is a reference. We never said it was territorial water. Free lance is open inside the 9-dash claim. 2nd, we don't have any island dispute with S. Korea. In fact, it was you who claim Korea's Dokdo. Don't try to play funny in international politics. You are a West's lapdog and don't deserve to lead Asia.

I don't fear the US. In fact, we don't really fear the US as many people suggest. We know a potential clash to change the global status quo is bound to happen sooner or later. The key is the the US has many allies that can support US even when they're weak. These allies continue to submit to this vision that the US's led global order will ensure peace, instead of a multi-polar world. They believe that the only path to success is the West's liberal democracy and active intervention in foreign affair to shape this West's vision.. We object this vision. We don't believe that the only path to success is liberal democracy. We believe each country has an inherent right to choose their path WITHOUT any foreign intervention. Whether this path will work is up to each individual state to sort out. There are some doubts to the US's led vision, but most still heavily favor this US's model because the US is the most powerful country on earth, currently.

Yes, cooperation with Russia is key. We must persuade Russia that their future and geopolitical interest lie in Asia, not Europe. We also need Russia to be a serious stakeholder in Asia as Russia is technically half Asian.

We could persuade Russia to cooperate with us.

In China's new world order, Russia could be a co-leader to rule along with China.

What I'm teaching you guys today is top-secret of our leader thinking.

The Vietnamese is quiet. I really want to hear the Vietnamese vision for Asia in this discussion, especially from the little brother like @ViXuyen who I think is a true Vietnamese with Asian's interest in mind. Come talk brotha!

ViXuyen is not a pro-US Viet, but his ambition for Vietnam is too high, way beyond its actual capability.

Too many Chinese have voiced their opinions in this thread. I want to hear from our Russian partners @vostok , @senheiser , and our Vietnamese partners @Viet , @Rechoice , @Soryu , @ViXuyen .

Also i extend this to any of the Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Filipino posters here.

@UKBengali ,

One thing that I do want to see is increased cooperation with South Asian nations. I wish to see increased Japanese investments in Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. We need to develop our friendships there.

Your investment is welcome for Bangladesh, in fact just last week Japan opened a $6 billion credit line for Bangladesh. But, as far as military ties go, other than India, all South Asian countries you mentioned already are at various stages of military alliance with China. Most of the military hardware in these countries are from China.

I am not disloyal to my adopted country, but I am free to voice my opinion based on my "realist" analysis as long as l do not do anything concrete to harm US interest. In fact by showing the impracticality of US imperial overstretch, it would not be too far fetched to say that I am securing US interest, which is my patriotic duty. I give my version of unvarnished truth, call it tough love, if you may.

Japan eventually will be forced to back down and come back to the Asian camp. US is far away, they will not loose their skin for you when it becomes too costly for them. Remember, they did not hesitate to drop 2 big ones on your country. Fellow Asian countries will never want to do that unless their existence is threatened. If you lived in the US long enough, you should know the reason for this. Japan is only about 133 miles from Asian mainland (Busan-Fukuoka). Japan cannot escape the destiny of Asian integration and inclusion within Asian based security structure. You guys need to visualize the future enough in the future and make your strategies based on that, it should not be knee jerk reaction, based on current events and difficulties.

Here is some words on US foreign policy from one of my favorite American hero, late George Carlin:

Last edited:
We could persuade Russia to cooperate with us.

In China's new world order, Russia could be a co-leader to rule along with China.
No. We said many times that we have no interest in ruling the world, whether by ourselves or cooperation with Russia, like the USA. We absolutely have no interest in finding solution or making up solution to solve global conflict. Instead, we focus on multilateral forum to solve global issue on a fair, mutual respect, and beneficial relationship. A multi-polar world that we and Russia envision is an alternative model to the West's active engagement to shape ideological system. We believe regional interest should be solved by regional actors.

Your investment is welcome for Bangladesh, in fact just last week Japan opened a $6 billion credit line for Bangladesh. But, as far military ties go, other than India, all South Asian countries you mentioned already are at various stages of military alliance with China. Most of the military hardware in these countries are from China.

I am not disloyal to my adopted country, but I am free to voice my opinion based on my "realist" analysis as long as l do not do anything concrete to harm US interest. In fact by showing the impracticality of US imperial overstretch, it would not be too far fetched to say that I am securing US interest, which is my patriotic duty. I give my version of unvarnished truth, call it tough love, if you may.

Japan eventually will be forced to back down and come back to the Asian camp. US is far away, they will not loose their skin for you when it becomes too costly for them. Remember, they did not hesitate to drop 2 big ones on your country. Fellow Asian countries will never want to do that unless their existence is threatened. If you lived in the US long enough, you should know the reason for this. Japan is only about 133 miles from Asian mainland (Busan-Fukuoka). Japan cannot escape the destiny of Asian integration and inclusion within Asian based security structure. You guys need to visualize the future enough in the future and make your strategies based on that, it should not be knee jerk reaction, based on current events and difficulties.

Here is some words on US foreign policy from one of my favorite American hero, late George Carlin:

Gotta love Carlin. I liked his opinion on organized religion, too.

Back
Top Bottom