What's new

Abdul Sattar Edhi Passes away

Shouldn't Edhi rahmatallah alhi be receiving a state funeral? But then I'm not sure if this conflicts with his last words and he did famously avoid pomp and luxury.

2016 is a very disturbing year. We have lost too many heroes.

RIP Edhi jee. Uparwala aapko shanti de.

Shouldn't Edhi rahmatallah alhi be receiving a state funeral? But then I'm not sure if this conflicts with his last words and he did famously avoid pomp and luxury.
No Sir as per his full life he does't take a single peny from Govt, i believe he hate Govts.

He was a symbol of peace and hope in a nation full of corruption and hatred. May he rest in peace. Truly a selfless and kind hearted man who devoted his whole life to others. I just hope his message and foundation continues to flourish. I can't imagine Karachi without Edhi.

No, He wouldn't have wanted that. That would only cause inconvenience to the common public who'd like to attend his funeral without being restricted.

May you rest in peace,one of the greatest humans on the planet.

quote-my-religion-is-humanitarianism-which-is-the-basis-of-every-religion-in-the-world-abdul-sattar-edhi-87-41-19.jpg

rest in peace
if only there were more people like him then world would be a better place

Saddened by the departure of this benign and merciful and..(words fail) soul.

Ina lillah eh wainah elhi rajeon

Allah Edhi sahib ko janat mein ala muqaam ata fermaye, unke darajat buland fermaye aur humein thora sa unkay jaisa ban-nay ki toufeeq ata fermaye.

The biggest tribute to the tremendously generous work of Sir Edhi would be if we could adapt or incorporate just one thing that he did into our own lives. Not just our country we could help the entire human race.

Devastating loss. We have lost a great man today and amongst the select few who were the positive out of Pakistan, hr was helping the people of Pakistan and he did his all and he gave his all for the people of pakistan. He is amongst the greatest we have ever produced and words can't describe this loss. Words can't define him and words can't define his generosity nor can they define what he has given us. He was beyond that. He even donated his eyes.

May ALLAH grant him a place in heaven and may ALLAH give him the highest of the ranks.

May this nation never forget him and may he help inspire us and help become like him.

This loss is devastating.

Abdul sattar Edhi 1928-2016 the hero of Pakistan. May ALLAH have mercy on us and bless upon us another EDHI.

PM ha announced 1 day yom e soug for Edhi sahab. Also he would be given state funeral. CM punjab would represent PM in the funeral.

Back
Top Bottom