What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

I was hopeful that whosoever will visit the thread here, would go through the pages and would read all productive posts for the mere appreciation of hard work done by posters.... Thanks wasn't needed at all but would have been enough to understand before repeating the same question asked by many.

China doesn't need Pakistan to reply India.

You never heard or never read about, indeed not our problem but burden lies upon you to search and read. India is still developing, is also not our problem and you have to address the issue that what's stopping India to achieve as such and resolution of tech language conversion from satellite to MIRV tech. Also, India is not standard for us for certification of our tech nor has any value to compare with.

That post contains nothing but a mere attempt to say at least anything that may satisfy the obsession, No....

Now the real thing is, don't mind, Pakistan has MIRV capability that verified many Indian heads back to strategic drawing board to counter this or come up with something more striking capability but for the moment, we took the game to next level. By the obvious logic, it's your turn to be more offensive and as usual, we will bring solution and new capability for such possible threat or India can stop it here and we are even in this subject.

Well MIRVs is as offensive as it gets. The best case scenario that india can hope for now is the mad doctrine by making MIRVs of its own which at best would give the face saving excuse that if they die then we all die, i.e. a loose loose situation. And even then, we will always have the ace of freedom fighters to wreak havoc in iok, something that they don't have. In other words, if Pakistan and india are at par both conventionally and atomically speaking, we still have huge edge over then in guerilla warfare!

Go crazy!

The Ababeel can fit 3 Shaheen-III sized warheads inside it easily.
ababeel2.png

12345.jpg

@The Deterrent

I've assumed Ababeel is based off the Shaheen-3 (1.4 m dia).
I guess you mean Shaheen-2 as Shaheen 3 dia is greater than 1.4 m.
You are correct in your assumption that Ababeel carries three Shaheen-1A / Shaheen-3 size warheads.
No offence but if I give u a criteria, can you please run calculation again and check Shaheen 3 dia and more importantly the warhead size?
The Rim diameter of wheels used on Shaheen-3 TEL is 36 inches.
You can find high resolution picture of Shaheen 3 TEL and taking Rim as standard, calculate the rest? Plz.
You can find better images, but just to be clear this is what I meant.
PicsArt_01-25-12.56.29-picsay.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan also needs to work on long range Cruise Missiles as well it's time to go for VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers which can fire long range cruise missiles.

For ICBM , we need to give explanation to world, if we don't satisfy their question, then surely sanctions on the way, same reason India will not test more than 5000 km missile, as their enemy is china. And they will not test more than this.
You have to walk with world, otherwise world will drag you 15 years behind due to sanctions. We will not test ICBM. Not going to happen as our enemy is India and our shaheen series covers them well.
Screw the world the main message is for the country who creates more mess. Sooner or later that country will come after us so better be prepared for that country and its allies.

Its tip is change only because of Multiple warheads capability as mentioned that it can attack multiple targets. otherwise Pakistan has 2000KM Shaheen2 and 2750KM Shaheen 3 so there is no logic of another missile in the mid of both.
It's not SHAHEEN it's totally different Missile. I also initially thought same but after close look turns out it's totally new Missile

Back
Top Bottom