What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

They're gonna come up with 2 theories
1) This test never happened ISPR made a fake propaganda video by joining old videos.
2) They will call it a repainted Chinese missile.

:cheers::cheers:
Kardeshim!! Last Time Sultan Mehmut used to come and take away all the gold that the the Indian folks painstakingly hoarded!!! Now, you do some "fire works" and their reserves deplete to be the top defense importer!!!!

I don't know how it has changed anything for India. India already has a neighbor who has all types of missile technology which technically can be used against us.

For that we are going for the ballastic missile shields.

But saying that it's good news for pakistan that they have mastered MIRV.

This technology and further improvements potentially means that only one missile will deliver an existential threat to the enemy.

And MIRV technology is almost impossible to stop, even if you somehow increase the funding of your BMD's ten folds.

surah+al+fil.png

Its reference is based in Quran a Majeed and one of my most recited Surah / The event involved in this shows how an aerial power take care of biggest Mammoth of all times .In my previous year i have always reserved this name for a fighter bomber any ways im happy this name is used .

Translation
  1. Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
  2. Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
  3. And He sent against them Flights of Birds (Ababeel),
  4. Striking them with stones of baked clay.
  5. Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.

Because last time when Shaheens were test fired they were also MIRV capable. And now this. And I need to update your knowledge regarding warheads I guess. Only if @HRK doesn't give me a negative marking for posting technical data

As I said, a Missile can be fired with a warhead or without a warhead. As per the claims by ISPR, the missile is capable of carrying multiple warheads. Now the catch is what kind of warheads. 2,3 RV or 2,3 targetable RV?

Allowing 5 warheads in a single missile and dumping them over a specific area and they do a free fall is not a big deal for any country which knows how to build 1st generation rockets. It's like cluster warhead.

The whole of the fuzz is about if these warheads are targetable? Which is not possible to develop if the country does not independently test one of them. Because the warhead is itself a guided missile launched at terminal phase and has ability to glide and target. Pakistan as per today never tested any space capsule from where this technology can be derived. And most of the nations who already possess MIRV technology or space capsules technology still at times fail during tests. This deals with supercomputation in the role of telemetry and no country is allowed to provide such a high grade super computation device for guidance. As on today Pakistan may have developed the technology to miniaturise the warhead by 0.7 times but it lacks in guidance due to unviability of resources for supercomputation in guidance.

Both Babur 3 and this missile are at initial development stages and these missiles take years to mature.

Pakistan makes tall claims, simple as that.

Kardeshim!! Last Time Sultan Mehmut used to come and take away all the gold that the the Indian folks painstakingly hoarded!!! Now, you do some "fire works" and their reserves deplete to be the top defense importer!!!!
LOL it war and excuses will not help them considering it as a propaganda will only earn them disadvantage in war. When the time comes if propaganda was a reality it will just bring destruction to India, Isn't that what we want.

Both Babur 3 and this missile are at initial development stages and these missiles take years to mature.

Pakistan makes tall claims, simple as that.
In which world you are living mate? No one can claim a 2200 km fake MIRV capable missile test launch in the presence of world top navies in Arabian Ossian. We tested and there will be a bundle of work required to induct in this platform, chill

:D
Our enemy is ISIL.
You can raise this point. That this missile has been designed to ruin nights of Khawarijies. Got my point?
This is fragile explanation and bound to reject, world is already doing bombing on ISIL. And you need ICBM for these rats. Lolzzz. Can't stop laugh. What you think about world. :D
Be realistic

Last edited:
/
Sadly we do not have the resources to target any other potential enemy besides India. I respect your emotions, however this is how its going to be.
Sir would i be correct in assuming that the question above is not about the resources but rather the will or should i say intent. Our elites specially those in position of power still consider US an ally. I sincerely hope that a message of a concerned Pakistani who does not wish to see his country ever again in a position similar to one after 9/11 where we were told either you are with us or against us, can be passed over to whom ever it may concern.

/
Sir would i be correct in assuming that the question above is not about the resources but rather the will or should i say intent. Our elites specially those in position of power still consider US an ally. I sincerely hope that a message of a concerned Pakistani who does not wish to see his country ever again in a position similar to one after 9/11 where we were told either you are with us or against us, can be passed over to whom ever it may concern.
1. Look, you have to realize that Pakistan is no match for US. We have never considered US as a foe, and probably won't for the forseeable future. There is no intent for that.
2. Even if we did, we can do absolutely nothing about it. We are decades away from developing the class of weapons which can hit that far. There are no resources for that.
3. Even if Pakistan magically acquires something like that, do you have any idea what a single Ohio-class SSBN has the capability to do in return?

Back
Top Bottom