What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Allah hu Akbar. This is a great milestone.

That said, we need to understand that its is a MIRV capable missile but MIRV capability has not been tested. Pakistan only tested the viability of the mother-missile that will carry the missiles into the stratosphere. It will be 1-4 years before the actual MIRV capability of the missile is tested by actually launching the Re-entry vehicles.

MIRV capability test looks something like this:
It was MIRV tested not the launcher. We tested the launcher a year ago. No one will show you his re-entry system and countering system.

It was MIRV tested not the launcher. We tested the launcher a year ago. No one will show you his re-entry system and countering system.
This is a new missile, please show me where was this missile tested before?

I think people need to research what MIRV technology is. The interceptor can only contain one missile while the incoming MIRV contains multiple warheads. Besides, decoys will be used so the interceptor simply can't know what warhead to go for. This is totally a massive game changer. To do no country has demonstrated an ability to take out MIRV technology, if I am not mistaken.

I hope people aren't making knee-jerk reactions instead of well calculated and rational statements.

As you yourself said [indirectly ] , the most difficult part is detection and continuous surveillance.And it's the most costly part too.

And yes, be ready for all claims from here, Media and our defence correspondents are not something we can be proud about.

Indian missile program does not enjoy any friendly love either. As I mentioned India's space program got delayed by years due to sanctions and India had to develop it's own technologies and neither there was any China and Russians were very diplomatic when it comes to sensitive technology.

It may be a threat to Israel because it will take their anti BM weapon time to reach and intercept the missile and may miss it before it gets into terminal phase. MIRV or No MIRV once the warhead is released it is extremely tough to intercept the warhead.

So India's ABM is mainly developed to take down the missile before it gets into terminal phase and when any BM is launched from Pakistan, India has advantage to intercept before it gets into terminal phase due to shorter displacement.

So MIRV is simply more economical than single warhead missile, that's the only use for Pakistan.

Stop this bullshit, we all know how Russia export sensitive technology to India. Don't try to fool us here and read more about your space program

Congratulations to Pakistan for being so quick at MIRV tech.

Ensure it reaches media. Maybe then our BMD program can start moving again.

Till now " Zero " is the number of item India has gained through DTTI.

They are offering us EMALS , but no reactors , neither allowing use of Russian ones , from where do we power those EMALS?

Similarly they are offering us JV of next generation JAVELINS , but not allowing us access to its Algorithms. What advantage do we get then ?

Similarly Mini Drones and Local Assembly , but not allowing use of Indian Raw Materials. How do we bring down their unit cost then ?

They have also stopped Israel from selling us Arrow , David's Sling and Iron Dome systems and asking us to buy a more costly and less effective PAC3.

India will continue to buy P8 , Helicopters and Transport Aircrafts , but not anything else. May be a F16 assembly line , but with Trump, that's not happening .

In this world my friend no one give you things and you have to learn by your self

C27k1HzWgAAd0dl.jpg

C27k24jXgAAAvFE.jpg

C27k60cW8AA5ERc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom