What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

This is a new missile, please show me where was this missile tested before?

Please read the press release, also watch the missile attitude in the video.

C27ntaqWQAA6m3t.jpg

Ob boy, when i woke up and read in slide it says Pakistan tests a missile name Abbabeel , i thought i would be some Air to Air Missile , but dang when i read the description :o: MIRV really :o: than i burst in to Laugh thinking about our neighbors :laughcry:, than i remember how much Indians jump over S-400 which they don't even have yet :omghaha:before they even get it we make it pretty much irrelevant in Indo-Pak war scenario's :sniper:

@The Deterrent you hinted in babur 3 thread, something big is coming ... even bigger than the " Winter " of Game of thrones :lol: for our Indian brothers ..

@Khafee where are you brother ?? :pakistan:

Congratulations to Pakistan and all my fellow Countrymen, all the Scientist and men behind this project deserve the Salute and Applause

In this world my frdifferent ne give you things and you have to learn by your self

Not exactly. Things can be acquired from different ways. But that's a different topic.

I was just explaining to that person that the so called DTTI and LEMOA he's talking about is nothing till now.

I think people need to research what MIRV technology is. The interceptor can only contain one missile while the incoming MIRV contains multiple warheads. Besides, decoys will be used so the interceptor simply can't know what warhead to go for. This is totally a massive game changer. To date no country has demonstrated an ability to take out MIRV technology, if I am not mistaken.

I hope people aren't making knee-jerk reactions instead of well calculated and rational statements.

Well, this system is already countered through analysis that will be countered during the first stage of launch so one thinks, what to do under such no-fly/missile zone. Like we wouldn't consider the counter measure and will come with counter-counter measure.

Not exactly. Things can be acquired from different ways. But that's a different topic.

I was just explaining to that person that the so called DTTI and LEMOA he's talking about is nothing till now.

Deal with it and that is the truth of your missile program

Back
Top Bottom