What's new

Ababeel Missile Tested

Are there any plans for 2m+ diameter missiles?

Also, a new warhead means an untested warhead. There haven't been hot tests since 1998, so I would imagine PAEC is using supercomputer to simulate the yields?

If new warheads are possible, are there plans for thermonuclear warheads or boosted fission device?
In my opinion, there no need for a 2 meter dia missile.
The better think to improve upon will be the solid fuel and grain structure, which is still rubbish on Pakistani missiles.
Judging by the size of exhaust plume.

In my opinion, there no need for a 2 meter dia missile.
The better think to improve upon will be the solid fuel and grain structure, which is still rubbish on Pakistani missiles.
Judging by the size of exhaust plume.
US Minuteman has smaller diameter compared to Russian & Chinese ICBM, but still has an impressive 14,000 km range.

Just as a comparison, Shaheen-3 stands 63 Feet tall while Ababeels length is 70 Feet.
Than why we have 2200 km range for Ababeel and shaheen 3 have a range of 2750 km??? Might be increased weight of warheads and other penetration devices reduced a range of Ababeel

Do you see anyone else specially the person I was replying to query what I said !!!! No
I wasn't even addressing you but as always desparate for attention you turn up with your pathetic logics.
Regardless what I smoke, its you who needs to keep taking the tablets.

But still, what does the saying mean?

Dear Fellows, I don't think that Range of Ababeel is 2200 KM.
But there is no harm in disclosing wrong information.

1698466762231.png

they are expert & pro in lying propaganda...:rofl:

View attachment 966003
they are expert & pro in lying propaganda...:rofl:
Warhead detonation doesn't necessarily points to proximity fuse activation. You either don't know or deliberately refusing to acknowledge that AAM missiles self-detonates at R-max for safety purposes after it fails to hit its target.

The hype of AMRAAM's One Shot = One Kill 👇🏻
IMG-20230222-WA0000(7).jpg

He was retired. Facts: indian villagers interviewed about a burning aircraft flying back and other media report. Also SU30MKI pilots mysteriously died in a “road accident” afterwards. Just like the lightening strike drama that india claimed had killed indian soldiers in Kashmir.

Also Kaider Tufail 👇
India had the initiative, and could also exploit the element of secrecy and surprise to its advantage. However, these possible benefits were squandered by the IAF as the operation was flawed in its planning, and entirely disastrous in its execution. Some of the basic planning considerations were flouted: cloudy weather resulted in cancellation of the electro-optical weapons delivery, elevation data fed into the autonomous Spice 2000 bombs was in error, capabilities of the PAF’s BVR air-to-air missiles were not well-known to IAF aircrew, and the determination as well as the state of readiness of PAF was taken lightly. More serious was the failure of IAF’s patrolling fighters to pick up the gauntlet when challenged, allowing PAF fighters to have a free run; it reflected poorly on the morale and training of IAF pilots. Oversight of the operation was faulty at all levels of command, and cannot be put down to bad luck by an air force that claims to be professional.

It is a wonder that despite such a fruitless operation, the Indian media painted it as a great victory. Fabrications knew no bounds when an F-16 was claimed to have been downed by Abhinandan. The Indian pilot had truthfully claimed on TV – while sipping a ‘fantastic’ cup of Pakistani tea – that he was still searching for the target on his radar when he got zapped by an air-launched missile. Apparently, the Bollywood habituated Indian public least bothers about fact-checking, and two years down, continues to revel in the ‘great victory,’ despite a most discomfiting rout. It must be confessed, however, that media manipulation was the only success of Modi’s government.

Narrowly surviving an apparent proximity hit, both Su-30s scampered out of the area, leaving the field to the Mirage 2000 pair. When the IAF ground radar sought to position the Mirages to tackle the F-16s, both terror-stricken Mirage pilots expediently declared fire-control system malfunctions, and also bowed out without a fight. The desperate ground radar control then scrambled two pairs of MiG-21 Bison to tackle the rampaging PAF fighters. It was not long before an F-16 fired an AIM-120 missile at one of the Bisons that was charging in headlong, rather recklessly. The Bison was promptly blown out of the skies; its pilot, Wg Cdr Abhinandan, was lucky to parachute to safety, and was promptly apprehended by Pak Army soldiers inside Pakistani territory.

Last edited:
What's the purpose of such weapons if they are not going to be used? Last year india deliberately fired a missile which landed in Mian Channu, Punjab. Pak army and the Generals did absolutly nothing in retaliation.
Most of these weapons are only for the purpose of display during parades.

Just showmanship

1- Iraq war , No participation by Pakistan army just patrol work in Saudi Arabia
2- Afghanistan war , No Participation , just proxy weapon supply
3- WOT , forced to defend own turf , lost considerable loses
4- Syria War , No participation
5- Yamen War, No Participation
6- Rohongia crisis near Bangladesh , No participation

No capacity to engage all weapons are for exhibition and trade shows

Only Active when?
  • When PTI performing Jasla , come out in trucks command the Police and Gulu Butt to beatup people, own country citizen
  • Send out Vigo vans to kidnap politicians in night

Compare this to Turkey
  • Disturbances from Syria , they built a massive wall
  • Air Space violation , took out the intruder
  • Went actively into Syria , and secured the zone
  • Stopped Toppling of Government of Erdogan by hand full of core Commander
  • Spoke openly about People of GAZA and protecting people

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom