What's new

AAP- the real deal

AK is coming to amritsar tomorrow ...................administration is saying expect heavy rush and re-routing in the city . People are crazy for him ..............last time when he came to my city , people climbed trees and electricity polls to see him as if he is Megan fox
he is in judicial custody he ain't going anywhere tomorrow.

AK is coming to amritsar tomorrow ...................administration is saying expect heavy rush and re-routing in the city . People are crazy for him ..............last time when he came to my city , people climbed trees and electricity polls to see him as if he is Megan fox

aahh .....I remembered ............@ranjeet u said u will campaign for AAP in Punjab .....bypolls are here........time to come true to ur words :D

chalo kuch din aaram kar lega ..........xD

Ya jail me mujra karega

6604_5.jpg

Ab baitho lockup ke andar dharne pe :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kejriwal sent to judicial custody in Gadkari deamation case. :lol:
So much for bringing in clean people to politics.
& Delhi police won't waste any opportunity to get their hands on Kejriwal! :lol:

But I think this could be blessing in disguise for him to re-vitalize his political career. So you'll see AAPtards crying out loud about vindictive politics by BJP. Then again.. it's a judicial matter & Kejriwal & AAP should realize that Govt has no say in this.

& Delhi police won't waste any opportunity to get their hands on Kejriwal! :lol:

But I think this could be blessing in disguise for him to re-vitalize his political career. So you'll see AAPtards crying out loud about vindictive politics by BJP. Then again.. it's a judicial matter & Kejriwal & AAP should realize that Govt has no say in this.

yup.............drame kar rha hai .............bail le leta bhai

par phir soja hoga ......kitne cases mein bail lega ........chalo jail chalte hain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom