What's new

AAP- the real deal

I raised it simply b'coz you were asking for Direct Democracy like AAP wants, I mean, do we really have to ask to people to make defense, home affairs, foreign affairs, economic policies??? Don't you think for a country like India (120 crore people), even excluding these issues & asking people's opinion on other daily Govt. functions can become a very very COSTLY affair??

Already answered that in my earlier posts.

I accept that I am a BJP supporter, but believe me, I am ready to vote for any party in India except AAP, why?? B'coz they are just a bunch of Inexperienced/greedy/power hungry people who will take back India to good old days of Pre-1990s where everything will be free - electricity, water, etc. & CM of states would be doing DHARNAS on streets rather than provide Governance to the people.

I have no issue with you beeing a BJP supported, in fact I am happy that you didn't saidn Modi supporter, because that means that you seemt to put more value on the party itself and not on individuals, which I highly support!
I only said, that other Indian parties including the BJP act emotionally and that you can't hold that against AAP, even if that's not a good thing in general.
Btw, you can't hold their inexperience against them either, because that alone doesn't make them better or worse. They should get time to prove themself and should not be judged after just some days or even about every minor mistake they might do. Bigger issues like this protest, the pressure on the police, the abusive language on the other side must be criticised by every Indian, be it BJP, Congress, or AAP supporter, or even an outsider like me, because that is not the way politicians and reasonable political parties should act.
I am very curious about how the AAP will act now and what happens if the charges against the law minister will get more serious. The fact that Yogendra Yadav apologized for the abusive language, publically and to political opponents must be regarded positively, I don't think that is a usual thing in Indian politics, but correct me if I'm wrong!

'AAP offered money, party post for propaganda'
Friday, Jan 24, 2014, 0:16 IST | Place: Pune | Agency: DNA
Sandip Kolhatkar
Administrator of Pune Confessions page on Facebook makes startling statement

The administrator of Pune Confessions page on Facebook on Thursday alleged that two persons, claiming to be Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) workers, offered him money and a good post in the party if he posted good material about their party.

Pune Confessions has a fan following of over 16,000 followers mainly students, who can post their thoughts through its administrator. Amitesh Singh, a third year engineering student, is the official administrator of Pune Confessions.

“My group is not like any other confession group where the page is always filled with people posting their love affairs and speaking in a derogatory manner. This page has surpassed these cliches and has become the talk of the town for its uniqueness. I as a administrator am using this platform to educate masses by keeping them updated about daily happenings in the city, politics, traffic woes, bribery culture and women’s safety,” he said.

He said that some days ago a person called him up, introduced himself as an AAP worker and offered him money and a good position in the party and asked him to put positive posts about AAP.

“I however refused to do so asked him his name. However, he refused to reveal his name and hung up,” said Singh.

He added, “After some days, I received a message from another number in which the the sender asked me to come to Sarasbaug for the meeting.”

He said that if AAP claims to be anti-corruption crusaders, then how come their party workers were calling up and offering money and the party post.

While speaking to dna, Aabha Muley from AAP, Pune refuted the claims of Singh and said that no one could do such an act from their party.

“It could be mischief done by somebody in the name of AAP. However, we are ready to investigate if he provides us the numbers on which he received the call and message,” she said.

She said she will personally speak to Singh and try to get the details.
'AAP offered money, party post for propaganda' - Pune - DNA

Dude,

There is a chance that they do not realise that the publicity they are getting is negative.

I have lived in Delhi for 9 years and could tell you by experience that the " natives " of Delhi are racist to the core. The address north easterners as " Chinki ", People from UP and Bihar as " Bhaiyyas ", Punjabis as refugees and anyone with dark skin as Madrasi and it is not service class which has settled in Delhi but "natives", people who make their living by renting out room to people from outside Delhi who are Racist in chief and borderline thugs.

This khirki gaon raid was initiated by these people only and AAP may not really know that the publicity they are getting is negative.

While I agree that the people who initiated the khirki gaon raid was borderline thugs and racists, I do not think you understand what being a racist really is.

Calling a person "Chinki" or a "Madrasi" does not make anyone a Racist. Denying them opportunity or discriminating against them makes one a racist.

Most Indians do not think too much about name calling since there is nothing racist in their hearts. It is a easily identifiable marker. That is all. No Indian goes out of their way to make their office or neighborhood "chinki free" or "Madrasi free". They might want to keep their homes Non Veg free....that is a separate issue.

@Nair saab
As you had predicted....
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Chetan bhagat has gone against AAP....right after Kiran Bedi.

And thank you @seiko

Me too I was a lil partial towards AAP.
But their ludicrous comments and mendacious nonsense made me give up on them.Those ppl are better off the political scenario.

For such a young party, they sure know how to beat the elders at their own game of obfuscation and distraction tactics. It feels like Delhi has gone back to 1980s India, where a hartal would erupt every other day and Trade Unions made the Leaders sing and dance to their tunes.

For such a young party, they sure know how to beat the elders at their own game of obfuscation and distraction tactics. It feels like Delhi has gone back to 1980s India, where a hartal would erupt every other day and Trade Unions made the Leaders sing and dance to their tunes.
For me the last straw was their comment on RD. They had threatened to disrupt RD parade...what were they thinking???
If that had happened it would have been sooo embarrassing for India.

For me the last straw was their comment on RD. They had threatened to disrupt RD parade...what were they thinking???
If that had happened it would have been sooo embarrassing for India.

Yeah, as if the dignity of the parade meant nothing to the Republic and it's people. And over what? Silly Topiwalas! :tsk:

But I was never biased ... I know about these AAP scums and their nexus congress...

Rahul in Amethi with AAP ...

68438_597279183659370_1901670690_n.png
Kudos to your farsightedness!!
I guess I was very myopic.:sick:
But accept it you favor BJP....and turn a blind eye to their blunders.
Yeah, as if the dignity of the parade meant nothing to the Republic and it's people. And over what? Silly Topiwalas! :tsk:
They have left the voters confused.
I fear if @DRAY 's prediction too will come true.AAP might prevent any party from getting absolute majority in the elections. And that could mean an extra edge for congress.

Kudos to your farsightedness!!
I guess I was very myopic.:sick:
But accept it you favor BJP....and turn a blind eye to their blunders.

They have left the voters confused.
I fear if @DRAY 's prediction too will come true.AAP might prevent any party from getting absolute majority in the elections. And that could mean an extra edge for congress.

Very doubtful. But if they cover all major Tier1 and Tier2 cities of India, they stand a good chance of becoming a King-maker.

Very doubtful. But if they cover all major Tier1 and Tier2 cities of India, they stand a good chance of becoming a King-maker.
:tsk::tsk::tsk:
How unfortunate!
All that we can do is sit and watch.
Hubby was just looking at the exchange rates....Indian rupee is trashed.

:tsk::tsk::tsk:
How unfortunate!
All that we can do is sit and watch.
Hubby was just looking at the exchange rates....Indian rupee is trashed.

They may expand in a big way in BIMARU states. Isi liye tho Kejri-babua rojana Khaansi ka practice karath hai.:D

Back
Top Bottom