What's new

Aamir Khan's Dangal earns Rs 75 crore in China during opening weekend

LOL when you completely failed you can only try to twist facts :rofl:, i feel so sad for India, Indians and especially Bollywood quality. YOu guys need to change your attitude, mentality, IQ if you want to compete with Hollywood, Chinese movies.

We are not trying to compete with hollywood :lol: ........ we make movies for OUR domestic audience.

Don't even want to talk about that joke called chinese movies.

LOL at your "IQ" comment ......... typical "high IQ:" chinese :lol:

We are not trying to compete with hollywood :lol: ........ we make movies for OUR domestic audience.

Don't even want to talk about that joke called chinese movies.

LOL at your "high IQ" comment ......... typical "high IQ:" chinese :lol:

For domestic audience? Good then why is your pal talking about conquering China market? Chinese are not domestic audience now is it lol

So chinese watching Indian movies is due to INDIAN eye sight problem ? :cheesy:

That make total sense Mr. "high IQ" chinese.

When Indians claim Chinese are watching Indian movies that already is a serious eye sight problem :rofl:

Bahubali 2 has invented the Rs. 1,500 crore club :P

I suspect it will stop at Rs. 2000 crore club. (considering it has not yet been released in china)

The ONLY actors Indians can recognize is jackie chan and jet lee because they work in hollywood ... :lol:

Most chinese looks the same to Indians. I doubt if an average Indian will be able to tell apart one actor from another. And I am not even trying to be a racist.

THIS is what an Indian see,

index.php
you nail it !!
When we cant differenciate b/w 2 chinese by looks how can we understant there movie ? who is hero and who is Villian :sick:

LOL..... a chinese telling an Indian about "eye" problems :lol: ........ ....... is this $hit for real ? :lol:
:disagree: dont say anything abt eyes, you will be labled Racist whatever your intentions.

Last edited:
China and Pakistan both should ban indian movies since the money earned through this is used against the two countries. indian film industry is an integral part of RAW and most of the profits are channeled into sponsoring terrorism around the region especially in Pakistan, China and Afghanistan.

What to do dear, these indian heroes want to consider chinese market as there own !!
There's nothing wrong in trying Mr Hindu, really you guys can try for all you want. Indian movies are not gonna conquer China market simply because Indians movies are of lower quality. It does not cater our taste generally speaking. There are 1.4 bln people in China, how big is the fan base again? Not as large as Hollywood i bet.

Many chinese film success comes from cartoon character films and how cchineoon character hero can come to india !
I came to know of Jackie chan by a cartoon by the same name tht was aired on CN way back in 2004. bt ask me to name a Chinese actor and i would give it a pass :D

Did you see kung fu yoga ? :lol:

I could not even sit though the torrent version.
Lol it was a disaster at box office in India but turned out to be top 5 films in china. I didn't watch it but going by the review it was a bad movie.

China and Pakistan both should ban indian movies since the money earned through this is used against the two countries. indian film industry is an integral part of RAW and most of the profits are channeled into sponsoring terrorism around the region especially in Pakistan, China and Afghanistan.

Would you please provide the source of this information :P

Or these Gem of Info is taught in your schools and colleges and doesn't need authentication :D

You must tell your Government to take such incriminating proofs to ICJ :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom