What's new

Aamir Khan's Dangal earns Rs 75 crore in China during opening weekend

cuz its fun to guess :P ...... why do you think pdf exist ? :lol:
Keep on guessing, that's Indian specialty afterall.

By the way if this is what you Indians see then your eyes are functioning the way Ganges Water allows you guys to see. I had a great time watching a photo of non Chinese. Good job on insulting other Asian race :enjoy: I simply love how Indians insult Japs or Koreans

upload_2017-5-14_17-50-42.jpeg

Last edited:
Bahubali 2 has invented the Rs. 1,500 crore club :P

I suspect it will stop at Rs. 2000 crore club. (considering it has not yet been released in china)

The ONLY actors Indians can recognize is jackie chan and jet lee because they work in hollywood ... :lol:

Most chinese looks the same to Indians. I doubt if an average Indian will be able to tell apart one actor from another. And I am not even trying to be a racist.

THIS is what an Indian see,

index.php
Lol yea other than Jackie and Jet lee its hard to remember name of any other Chinese actors,i dont know what is he talking about.

Keep on guessing, that's Indian specialty afterall.

By the way if this is what you Indians see then your eyes are functioning the way Ganges Water allows you guys to see. I had a great time watching a photo of non Chinese. Good job on insulting other Asian race :enjoy: I simply love how Indians insult Japs or Koreans

View attachment 396750

LOL to watch you hide behind a Japanese skirt.

Here is another guessing game for you,

At+title+the+same+goes+for+asians+_0675652571cf5743ce61e161d2800d4c.jpg

Lol yea other than Jackie and Jet lee its hard to remember name of any other Chinese actors,i dont know what is he talking about.

Some of these losers have the chip the size of pakistan on their shoulders :disagree:

Forget their names, even while watching a Chinese movie I find it hard to keep track of which character is who. Not joking. They all look the same. Its really hard to tell them apart.

There was this chinese movie about a gang of thieves I tried watching. I saw good reviews on torrent on it. I totally lost track of the characters and totally lost the plot.

LOL to watch you hide behind a Japanese skirt.

Here is another guessing game for you,

At+title+the+same+goes+for+asians+_0675652571cf5743ce61e161d2800d4c.jpg

Some of these losers have the chip the size of pakistan on their shoulders :disagree:

Forget their names, even while watching a Chinese movie I find it hard to keep track of which character is who. Not joking. They all look the same. Its really hard to tell them apart.

There was this chinese movie about a gang of thieves I tried watching. I saw good reviews on torrent on it. I totally lost track of the characters and totally lost the plot.

Sorry i don't play guessing games, it's a typical Indian daily activity. We have better things to do but you gave me a good laugh for insulting the Koreans/Japs with that photo. Keep it up, that way people can see what kind of nature Indians really are.

Many chinese film success comes from cartoon character films and how can cartoon character hero can come to india !
:rofl: Chinese movie successes originate from India? OH man Ganges water must have hit your IQ really hard.

Sorry i don't play guessing games, it's a typical Indian daily activity. We have better things to do but you gave me a good laugh for insulting the Koreans/Japs with that photo. Keep it up, that way people can see what kind of nature Indians really are.

What you saw was the reflection of YOUR nature in a Mirror.

Next time at least pretend to be cultured and civilized.

What you saw was the reflection of YOUR nature in a Mirror.

Next time at least pretend to be cultured and civilized.

LOL when you completely failed you can only try to twist facts :rofl:, i feel so sad for India, Indians and especially Bollywood quality. YOu guys need to change your attitude, mentality, IQ if you want to compete with Hollywood, Chinese movies.

Indian gain in chinese market, while chinese actors or actress are unaware in india...enjoy the show
Sure they are unaware of Chinese movie stars, most are too poor to buy television or go to the cinema. Even too poor to have a toilet at home, thus the +600 mln open defecation

Back
Top Bottom