What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

Well I tend to not agree with most of the things coming out from rioters...;)
So nothing. Thank you. :agree:

I believe there is a problem with Islam. It cannot be denied. But I don't buy into bhakt view. The radical hindu fringe, the way it's behaving now- they may not be blowing up places, but they really can do some damage.
Depends on what that damage is.
1. I want them to do selective damage. Mainly to eradicate physically all traces of Wahabbi Islam/Purest/Literal Islam from India.
2. Rahul Gandhi would have strongly disagreed with you. I don't know his current stand though.
Rahul Gandhi told US, Hindu extremists are a bigger threat to India - The Times of India

They might hire Amir Khan's both kids.. but what about india's policy by not hiring muslims in gov and military u might come up with few reduclus examples but those few people doesnt represent 30% muslims of india.. Their are more sikhs, christian and gorkhas than muslims combine in Army of india.
This is the called 2 nation theory which ur own People says now..
Indian government provide special previlage to minority & backward classes in government in form reservation & other thing so plz don't comment if you don't know anything & for army its purely based on merits that's why you see over representation of Sikh & Christians which come from educated & highly qualified background despite being small % of community compared to Hindus & muslim in via with % of there population

360368-raj-thackeray-poses-with-aamir-khan-and-salman-khan-at-the-meet.jpg

and then just like that one day suddenly india became an intolerant country

No. We won't stand for any.

Only Indians. No majorities. No minorities. :)
She was an aggressive atheist. :)
Indian Atheists - "I'm an atheist, I don't believe in... | Facebook

Then she became open to a particular religion. :D
And she became an anti Hindu to boot.
Aamir made me open to different points of view: Kiran Rao - The Times of India
Well so nice of you my friend.
To point out that 'Indians' part to see who knows what is best for India.

Now even if she was atheist it doesn't make any sense to criticize aamir khan, if you are not happy with the comment.and even if you are you don't check before commenting that is she a atheist or Hindu. And as a atheist it would have made been great that she had been targeted like
'Being atheist doesn't mean that you can say anything', or she should have been criticized as whole heartedly as aamir (even if it doesn't make sense).

Let me tell you my friend being an Indian itself is an oxymoron, because that wouldn't have been the case then we would have been having same rules for every Indian and not sets of different rules for Hindus, for muslims , for Christians, for SC, for open and what not.

As I wrote before and wrote in my book
The Indian democracy can easily be defined as DIVIDE AND RULE
Or What I famously call.
SUCCESS OF B's.
The divide is getting bigger.

You seem to be a visited of quota.
Keep up the good work my friend and visit this site, least.
It would be good for you.

Now even if she was atheist it doesn't make any sense to criticize aamir khan, if you are not happy with the comment.and even if you are you don't check before commenting that is she a atheist or Hindu. And as a atheist it would have made been great that she had been targeted like
'Being atheist doesn't mean that you can say anything', or she should have been criticized as whole heartedly as aamir (even if it doesn't make sense).

Let me tell you my friend being an Indian itself is an oxymoron, because that wouldn't have been the case then we would have been having same rules for every Indian and not sets of different rules for Hindus, for muslims , for Christians, for SC, for open and what not.

As I wrote before and wrote in my book
The Indian democracy can easily be defined as DIVIDE AND RULE
Or What I famously call.
SUCCESS OF B's.
The divide is getting bigger.

You seem to be a visited of quota.
Keep up the good work my friend and visit this site, least.
It would be good for you.
I agree.

This nation needs to cleanse itself. Blood is needed. Shedding I mean. I am really glad the usual suspects are revealing themselves and the poles are becoming visible. I am a realist.

Now even if she was atheist it doesn't make any sense to criticize aamir khan
Are you really that naive? People don't believe Kiran made that statement in the first place. :)

I believe there is a problem with Islam. It cannot be denied. But I don't buy into bhakt view. The radical hindu fringe, the way it's behaving now- they may not be blowing up places, but they really can do some damage.
This is what Indian Muslims did
azad-maidan-violence-muslim-demolished-martyr-memorial31.jpg

Mumbai_rioter_1_295.jpg

They also molested female police officers present there.

Why they were protesting: To show support Rohingia Muslims in Burma, and they destroyed public property in India.

Who Organized and supported this protest. Raza Academy.

What else this Academy did:
Saba Naqvi’s Intentional Ignorance on Raza Academy | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

In 2012, Saeed Noori announced a reward of Rs. 1 lakh for anyone who attacked Salman Rushdie with a slipper during his visit to the Jaipur Literary Festival.

According to a 30 December 2013 media report, Noori’s uncle Tauqeer Raza Khan, the chief of Ittehad-e-Millat Council (IMC), had announced a reward of Rs. 5 lakh on Taslima Nasreen’s head.

Fatwa against AR Rahman: Raza Academy a hardline outfit in Sufi garb

The fatwa declared Rahman and Majidi as “infidel”, adding: “It is nothing short of a crime to make a film on the Prophet [Muhammad].“Although fatwas are advisory opinions, they have come to mean “death” and carry more weight than law in the everyday lives of common Muslims.

What does our Anti Hindu liberal progressive Muslim Journalist Saba Naqvi, who regularly features on Times now to debate on Hindu fringe groups has to say about Raza Academy.

"Who had heard of Raza foundation [sic] before they came up with an opinion on A. R. Rahman? This is how fringe nonentities get traction"

when Swanpan Da points to this communal expert towards the politics being played around A R Rahman issue

"It is sad that as an ‘expert’ on communal politics you haven’t heard of Raza Foundation…"

Saba Naqvi the bruka avenger fighting against the fringe groups dismiss the suggestion saying.

"The importance of non-entities like Raza foundation [is] being reinforced by right wingers on social media…"

This is what Indian Muslims did
azad-maidan-violence-muslim-demolished-martyr-memorial31.jpg

Mumbai_rioter_1_295.jpg

They also molested female police officers present there.

Why they were protesting: To show support Rohingia Muslims in Burma, and they destroyed public property in India.

Who Organized and supported this protest. Raza Academy.

What else this Academy did:
Saba Naqvi’s Intentional Ignorance on Raza Academy | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

In 2012, Saeed Noori announced a reward of Rs. 1 lakh for anyone who attacked Salman Rushdie with a slipper during his visit to the Jaipur Literary Festival.

According to a 30 December 2013 media report, Noori’s uncle Tauqeer Raza Khan, the chief of Ittehad-e-Millat Council (IMC), had announced a reward of Rs. 5 lakh on Taslima Nasreen’s head.

Fatwa against AR Rahman: Raza Academy a hardline outfit in Sufi garb

The fatwa declared Rahman and Majidi as “infidel”, adding: “It is nothing short of a crime to make a film on the Prophet [Muhammad].“Although fatwas are advisory opinions, they have come to mean “death” and carry more weight than law in the everyday lives of common Muslims.

What does our Anti Hindu liberal progressive Muslim Journalist Saba Naqvi, who regularly features on Times now to debate on Hindu fringe groups has to say about Raza Academy.

"Who had heard of Raza foundation [sic] before they came up with an opinion on A. R. Rahman? This is how fringe nonentities get traction"

when Swanpan Da points to this communal expert towards the politics being played around A R Rahman issue

"It is sad that as an ‘expert’ on communal politics you haven’t heard of Raza Foundation…"

Saba Naqvi the bruka avenger fighting against the fringe groups dismiss the suggestion saying.

"The importance of non-entities like Raza foundation [is] being reinforced by right wingers on social media…"

Oh shut it. This isn't the preserve of the muslims alone. Hindus miscreants of the Bajrang Dal and 'Kar Sevaks' are no better than this.

So nothing. Thank you. :agree:

Depends on what that damage is.
1. I want them to do selective damage. Mainly to eradicate physically all traces of Wahabbi Islam/Purest/Literal Islam from India.
2. Rahul Gandhi would have strongly disagreed with you. I don't know his current stand though.
Rahul Gandhi told US, Hindu extremists are a bigger threat to India - The Times of India

and if a billion people get radicalized into the LAME and STUPID nonsense that the RSS spews, that is not a greater threat?

and if a billion people get radicalized into the LAME and STUPID nonsense that the RSS spews, that is not a greater threat?
Hindus ARE the GREATEST theological, spiritual threat to Evangelicals and Islam.

I have never denied that.

Read this - Why Christianity Failed In India | Tony Joseph | Apr 13,2015

Turning a blind eye to rot within. are we?
His being Christian is not the issue. I have plenty of Rom Cats who would easily qualify as bhakts on this forum.
It is his endemic hate for Hindus.

I agree.

This nation needs to cleanse itself. Blood is needed. Shedding I mean. I am really glad the usual suspects are revealing themselves and the poles are becoming visible. I am a realist.

Are you really that naive? People don't believe Kiran made that statement in the first place. :)
You mean to say 'potholes' are becoming visible.
---------------
Well I don't think that even a bloodshed can change India.
It will need more than that.

Hindus ARE the GREATEST theological, spiritual threat to Evangelicals and Islam.

His being Christian is not the issue. I have plenty of Rom Cats who would easily qualify as bhakts on this forum.

Not inetersted in propaganda BS.

Lollz Bhakt call everyone that opposes them Christian and Muslim and whatnot. But on ground they get thrashed because majority hindus so referred to basically boot them out.

Childish.

a) BJP ran an illegal mining scam of 10,000 truck per day in bellary for well over 5 years. Reddy Brothers personally protected by none other than Rajmata Sushma Swaraj. Your assertion that Amir Khan did not express outrage in favour of BJP despite congress scams is laughable- everyone knows that BJP is just as bad. As per a new audit report it has been established that Reliance has been smartly stealing billions of BTUs of Natural Gas from ONGC. Now that the report has come out you think Modi will actually take action against the Ambanis- my @$$ he wll.

I have no soft spot for any one, so you are admitting that Delhi government - which was operated by Shiela Dixit who was made a governor by none other than UPA was hand in glove with BJP in siphoning money as Arvind had claimed? -
And for that there is no outrage? you are conveniently forgetting fodder, 2g, cwg, etc but that is expected from you.

b) Terrorism- nonsense. No one has described any of those terrorists as peaceniks.
Are you sure , did the ex- FM not hail Pakistani PM as the torch bearer of peace in the region - the same PM's whose track record is pretty evident to us.
And what about the great Mani Shankar Aiyer? Pleading Pakistanis to remove Modi?

c) I don't even know what the rest of it is supposed to mean. If you're saying that Amir Khan can talk about insecurity only if he talks about a riot that happened when he was a child that's stupid. He's talking about how he feels right now and he has every right to express what he wants and feels. constitutionally that is his right.
The rest - yes Rahul Gandhi should not be commented on - afterall torch bearer of the first family.

For amir Khan's protest that is Not at all the case, he can say whatever he want's. You should feel secure and provide security to your family- that is 1st priority - primary reason for minority exodus from Pakistan to India. If there is the same feeling here in India, it is their right to immigrate to any other country of their choice, they are more than welcome to do so. My family lives in India and does not share the same feeling where they want to immigrate to a different nation, when they have quite a easy option to do so, Neither do my friends who live in India. My contention is very simple - If he is genuinely insecure in India due to intolerance - he should absolutely take his wife's advice and move out. By any luck we might see some more moving out to Italy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom