What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

I have no soft spot for any one, so you are admitting that Delhi government - which was operated by Shiela Dixit who was made a governor by none other than UPA was hand in glove with BJP in siphoning money as Arvind had claimed? -
And for that there is no outrage? you are conveniently forgetting fodder, 2g, cwg, etc but that is expected from you.

Are you sure , did the ex- FM not hail Pakistani PM as the torch bearer of peace in the region - the same PM's whose track record is pretty evident to us.
And what about the great Mani Shankar Aiyer? Pleading Pakistanis to remove Modi?

The rest - yes Rahul Gandhi should not be commented on - afterall torch bearer of the first family.

For amir Khan's protest that is Not at all the case, he can say whatever he want's. You should feel secure and provide security to your family- that is 1st priority - primary reason for minority exodus from Pakistan to India. If there is the same feeling here in India, it is their right to immigrate to any other country of their choice, they are more than welcome to do so. My family lives in India and does not share the same feeling where they want to immigrate to a different nation, when they have quite a easy option to do so, Neither do my friends who live in India. My contention is very simple - If he is genuinely insecure in India due to intolerance - he should absolutely take his wife's advice and move out. By any luck we might see some more moving out to Italy.

Amir Khan believes that intolerance is rising, and instead of addressing that question you're going all over the world. You're just trying to whitewash the situation. And no- as a leading public intellectual whose contributions being far greater than anything that you will ever do for the country your point of view on this is not needed. First do at least half as much as he has done, and then talk about who needs to stay and who needs to leave.

Its a political game played in the name of intolerance. There are some section of people who never wants BJP government to be in power in center and even more does not want Modi in power. They were just waiting for any opportunity to defame people. They are just using this atmosphere to defame government making sure they do not come back to power. Its about politics and not about intolerance.

Amir Khan believes that intolerance is rising, and instead of addressing that question you're going all over the world. You're just trying to whitewash the situation. And no- as a leading public intellectual whose contributions being far greater than anything that you will ever do for the country your point of view on this is not needed. First do at least half as much as he has done, and then talk about who needs to stay and who needs to leave.

Interesting.
What are the metrics of national contribution exactly? and what are the bench marks for it to gauge contribution? And as far as intellectual part of it concerned I am pretty sure I am more qualified and have better credentials than Amir Khan and you put together.
With your own logic, let's see what your contributions to India are compared to me for you to comment on the topic?

I am addressing the exact question, if you are afraid of living in India because of the fears you have addressed then you are absolutely free to leave, the government is not at all stopping you.

So when you gonna upload yours
Here it is...
BabuBajrangi.jpg

Interesting.
What are the metrics of national contribution exactly? and what are the bench marks for it to gauge contribution? And as far as intellectual part of it concerned I am pretty sure I am more qualified and have better credentials than Amir Khan and you put together.
With your own logic, let's see what your contributions to India are compared to me for you to comment on the topic?

I am addressing the exact question, if you are afraid of living in India because of the fears you have addressed then you are absolutely free to leave, the government is not at all stopping you.

lollzz Intellectual credentials- forget being better than me and him put together, you'd most probably be lesser than me alone. And yet since I don't vaingloriously dismiss Amir's so called 'low intellectual credentials like you do, you're the least of the three of us.

In any case you don't know what a public intellectual means. I don't make the mistake of believing that I have the power of architecting the society the way he can, and he has done. His work in how the country's thought and social outlook has evolved is immense. He has brought issues to the fore and helped mold opinion in their direction. But you'll ask him to leave- because Inkjet printing and giving certificates has become so cheap.

lollzz Intellectual credentials- forget being better than me and him put together, you'd most probably be lesser than me alone. And yet since I don't vaingloriously dismiss Amir's so called 'low intellectual credentials like you do, you're the least of the three of us.
Please share your credentials, hopefully they will turn out better than your Bihar Dep CM.
I think you skipped about national contribution, how do you gauge Amir khans or anyone's contribution, how does that determine the right to comment on a topic? and what are the bench marks for such metrics?

Please share your credentials, hopefully they will turn out better than your Bihar Dep CM.
I think you skipped about national contribution, how do you gauge Amir khans or anyone's contribution, how does that determine the right to comment on a topic? and what are the bench marks for such metrics?
We have a PM who doesn't even know that taxila is in Pakistan & not Bihar & Alexander return from Punjab & not from Bihar & you are talking about the credentials of others

Lemme put it this way. Sine you're probably much older than me (at least you sound it), I will try not cringe at the fact that I'm not your boss if we were in the same organization.

As for national contribution- I've already explained that he is a public intellectual of great impact and your only known impact is a few posts on a forum.

We have a PM who doesn't even know that taxila is in Pakistan & not Bihar & Alexander return from Punjab & not from Bihar & you are talking about the credentials of others
Yes I am.

Lemme put it this way. Sine you're probably much older than me (at least you sound it), I will try not cringe at the fact that I'm not your boss if we were in the same organization.
It's always good to dream and even it was the case where you were my boss I wouldn't cringe, I have had utterly incompetent bosses in the past,

As for national contribution- I've already explained that he is a public intellectual of great impact and your only known impact is a few posts on a forum.
Again, what are the metrics measure this to gauge a bench mark on who can and who cannot comment on the issue.
Let me ask can Rahul Gandhi comment on the issue because he has had great national contribution, how about Lalu yadav and son, how about Azam Khan. You are ok with these three gentlemen to comment on the issue, but not me, correct?

let's get this straight, You are NO ONE to tell me on what I can and cannot comment, you don't know me or my contribution to the country, and as far as your credentials are concerned, you are more than welcome to apply to my company and become my boss. I have no reservation on that either.

Yes I am.

It's always good to dream and even it was the case I wouldn't cringe, I have had utterly incompetent bosses in the past,

Again, what are the metrics measure this to gauge a bench mark on who can and who cannot comment on the issue.
Let me ask can Rahul Gandhi comment on the issue because he has had great national contribution, how about Lalu yadav and son, how about Azam Khan. You are ok with these three gentlemen to comment on the issue, but not me, correct?

let's get this straight, You are NO ONE to tell me on what I can and cannot comment, you don't know me or my contribution to the country, and as far as your credentials are concerned, you are more than welcome to apply to my company and become my boss. I have no reservation on that either.

Yeah well the point is that you are NO ONE to ask Amir Khan to leave just because he takes a political point of view opposing to yours. You may lace it as saying 'government is not stopping him from shifting' but that is just a technicality. Man says he feels 'insecure' and you put all his work and all his contribution into the dustbin, just like that.

Azam Khan, Rahul Gandhi, Scams etc. are just diversions you are using to cloud the issue. When it comes to loudly proclaiming you can and cannot comment your are stading right at the front. But when it comes letting Amir have his say, you'll use all the devices you can to push him out.

Yeah well the point is that you are NO ONE to ask Amir Khan to leave just because he takes a political point of view opposing to yours. You may lace it as saying 'government is not stopping him from shifting' but that is just a technicality. Man says he feels 'insecure' and you put all his work and all his contribution into the dustbin, just like that.

Azam Khan, Rahul Gandhi, Scams etc. are just diversions you are using to cloud the issue.
There goes the intellect.

I am not asking Amir Khan to leave. I am saying no one has stopped him from leaving if he thinks it's a security risk for his family. If he thinks this is a tangible threat then he is free to do so.

can you identify the difference.

let me simplify it for you...
If you say you need to pee.

And I tell you should if you need to

Doesn't translate into I am coercing you into peeing.

There goes the intellect.

I am not asking Amir Khan to leave. I am saying no one has stopped him from leaving if he thinks it's a security risk for his family. If he thinks this is a tangible threat then he is free to do so.

can you identify the difference.

let me simplify it for you...
If you say you need to pee.

And I tell you should if you need to

Doesn't translate into I am coercing you into peeing.

There goes the intellect

I have clarified that point

You may lace it as saying 'government is not stopping him from shifting' but that is just a technicality.

you think I would have thought of this before? I can smell the smug hypocrisy from a 1000 miles.

There goes the intellect

I have clarified that point

You may lace it as saying 'government is not stopping him from shifting' but that is just a technicality.

you think I would have thought of this before? I can smell the smug hypocrisy from a 1000 miles.
dude, your lack of comprehension skills is not my problem, i am not sure how much more you want me to dumb it down for you. Read what I have written, and open a thesaurus tab this time.

Bhakt will now compare AMir Khan with dead Colonel and so on. Dead Col will be proud that a great country remains a free land where everyone has their rights and security as granted by constitution- that's the country he sacrificed himself for - not an RSS Disneyland of beef ban and Vedic space ship. Bhakt will hijack a brave hero t promote their own rabid ideology.

What? Are u supporting the comment by Amir Khan now?

dude, your lack of comprehension skills is not my problem, i am not sure how much more you want me to dumb it down for you. Read what I have written, and open a thesaurus tab this time.

I don't know how much I need to dumb it down for you. You're statement is only a hypocritical twisting of words with the real meaning of leave.

What? Are u supporting the comment by Amir Khan now?

Are you suggesting that his point of view needs to be ignored? Groups like the sanathan sanstha and Hindu sena are not getting more freedom than before? In Bihar was there not a clear intention to polarize votes basis beef ban? You think UP will be spared?

Back
Top Bottom