What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

first give me any prove he is in pakistan ? any solid proof? then bla bla of raw and indian media ?
You are talking like Pakistan goona act over Indian evidence just like it did in past, the evidence has been shared with concern parties & that's the reason his assets being freezed all over the world which he control & run from Karachi

Everyone is 'GREEN'.
Bhakt = SAFFRON.

:omghaha:

Good one.

This is a copy. The original is this.
f809721b46341592c72eadd9896fe36fac59248aa5b676efd73e96efcdf006b0.jpg
That guy look like zarvan lol

Everyone is 'GREEN'.
Bhakt = SAFFRON.

Good one.

I believe there is a problem with Islam. It cannot be denied. But I don't buy into bhakt view. The radical hindu fringe, the way it's behaving now- they may not be blowing up places, but they really can do some damage.

its not about aamir khan its about the respect and love ppl gave him they feel backstabbed so if he has a right to comment on india we as indians also has a right to condemn his nonsense
See my response up

Everyone is 'GREEN'.
Bhakt = SAFFRON.

Good one.

Oh dear, do you really want me to start replying you in kind? Later on please don't go around threatening me to report to mods when I call out your real name...:D

Oh dear, do you really want me to start replying you in kind? Later on please don't go around threatening me to report to mods when I call out your real name...:D
What part do you disagree with in my post? I did not understand your point.

read this in a comment section -

Aamir Khan's wife says, she wants to leave India for SAFETY of their children. Martyr Colonel Santosh Mahdik's wife says, both her children will join Indian Army to SAFEGUARD our nation.

Time to re-think about our definition of Heroes. Shame on amir khan and his stupid wife to say the least , india deserves better.
They might hire Amir Khan's both kids.. but what about india's policy by not hiring muslims in gov and military u might come up with few reduclus examples but those few people doesnt represent 30% muslims of india.. Their are more sikhs, christian and gorkhas than muslims combine in Army of india.
This is the called 2 nation theory which ur own People says now..

You are talking like Pakistan goona act over Indian evidence just like it did in past, the evidence has been shared with concern parties & that's the reason his assets being freezed all over the world which he control & run from Karachi
pakistan is indian enemy what you expect from us ?

I believe there is a problem with Islam. It cannot be denied. But I don't buy into bhakt view. The radical hindu fringe, the way it's behaving now- they may not be blowing up places, but they really can do some damage.
ISIS ne doubt kya create kar diya aap hamari toheen karne lag gaye?
bhatMOS1111_468x421.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom