What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

Well, one comment and whole of India goes crazy.
Not surprised by the way with this furore, but a surprising act apart from the furore happened this time which was pretty surprising.
Here's World's largest democracy for you.

its not about aamir khan its about the respect and love ppl gave him they feel backstabbed so if he has a right to comment on india we as indians also has a right to condemn his nonsense

So if I don't like modi I must go to Pakistan,I am anti Hindu anti nation @Guynextdoor2 see the comment no wonder bhakts are so dumb ,there only moto is my way or the highway

You don't care about any religion or any community ,you only care about saving or making your own political carrier on death of innocent people
I didn't mention Pakistan anywhere in my post, I don't know why YOU are so eager to go to Pakistan?

I am not into politics, oh you apostle of decency please do make some sense.

No. You are GND's second ID. :)
GND? :undecided:
ohhh is he backing himself with second ID? :omghaha:

any indian want to come pakistan ? welcome this is the place where we keep indians after they cross border .

618075-IndianfishermenREUTERS-1381765451-808-640x480.jpg

You mean we cant express our opinions in worlds largest democracy now?

How intolerant of you.
Well I don't indulge in debates but let's see what you all here can convince me into your ideologies or could I convince you into my ideology.
To your point-
Apart from this part-
Well, one comment and whole of India goes crazy.
Not surprised by the way with this furore,

Source: Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India | Page 6
I said-
, but a surprising act apart from the furore happened this time which was pretty surprising.

Source: Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India | Page 6

Doesn't it?
If I would have denied your freedom of expression I would have been same as like you, my friend.
You are all justified in your furore but telling him to go Pakistan, leave this India and slapping his wife and what not had been said here and also on the twitter wasn't justifiable, but even then as your are a citizen of India you can say that to him after all you pay the tax to see his movies but then the our bhakti brigade and the government officials what said wasn't justifiable.

You won't be finding democrats or republicans or their stooges religious organisation commenting 'blacks go to Africa' or for that matter democrats coming out on and giving comments on will smith remark about growing tolerance, their may or may not be protests held in america but that would be strictly by the citizens combining whites and blacks both.

But we are living in Worlds largest democracy my friend. What can you suggest when he was doing satyamev jayate, athithi devo bhava, clean India he wasn't a deshdrohi but as he narrated what his 'WIFE' said to him, the whole of India grabbed his neck.
Let me tell you why because grabbing Hindu kiran's neck would have been wrong because she is a Hindu and then as their were lot of talks about growing intolerance AMIR khan became a good punching bag.and it wouldn't have came at a write time. We'll in reality his wife should have been criticized for that( even if it wasn't a wrong thing say as a freedom of expression)
And aamir should have been lauded because if you had seen the video the video ' he himself ridiculed it'
And said 'it was horrible question to ask'.
And again if you had seen the video their he said that
You have the right to protest if it is democratical but if it goes in violent way then it should be treated as such without glorifying it', he said this in reference to dadri lynching and the remarks followed by bjp's respected ministers till now
Where today we got the same repetitive comment that go to Pakistan.

But at last let me put it this way.
The divide has started and much more cracks are said to be made in coming four years if not for 10 years.
Let's see if INDIANS can stand for the minorities.
And if such a lynching occurs again then let's see which khan is supposed to be targeted.
Best of luck.
What ppl can't express their opinion also just because it will make u uncomfortable

first give me any prove he is in pakistan ? any solid proof? then bla bla of raw and indian media ?
you said the same thing about Osama. Americans said Osama is in Pakistan, and you said now way, and then they raid you, and you said 'why did you violate svereignty'. Nice logic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom