What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

Ok security part of it, Has there been any constitutional amendments to revise the gambit of security, has there been any change in law enforcement mechanism under the government, has there been any revision of freedoms in context of speech, movement, religion in India. The entire discussion in under the premise of crime committed against a few individuals, which has apparently never happened in the past.

No one is asking anyone to leave, but no one is stopping anyone either. If you strongly feel this is not the India you grew up in, then go , no one is stopping you, especially when the entire narrative is built on exaggeration of a sham.

You think so? The BIGGEST attempt to screw the judicial system has been attempted. The complete removal of the collegial system to rig the section of judges was attempted by the Modi government. Once you get judges of your choice, all possible prosecution of your people can be done according to your wishes. Fat luck he'll try doing similar work for the economy.

How does signing mercy mercy petition for Yakub Memon and Afzal Guru honor martyrdom of Col.? Don't try to spin around what I said? It's not Hindus' fault that Muslims are terrorists and blowing up trains and places of worships in India. And when they are hanged by law of the lands Lacs of Muslims queue up to pay their respect to known terrorist. Indian muslims need to look within why they are breeding snakes instead of playing the victim card.

They burned the train full of karsevaks in Godhara what did they thought, baap ka raaj hai? What Modi did is saved Muslims in thousands if not in more numbers. Neighboring Congress ruled states refused extra police, Army stationed in Gujarat was on exercise. There was not enough force to stop the carnage. Jab Aukaat nahi hoti panga lene ki kyon lete ho panga, aur jab backlash aata hai, vidwa ki taraha chaahti peet peet kar kabhi america kabhi UK kabhi kahin kabhi kabhi randi rona macha te ho. haye allah jeena mushkil ho hindustan mein.

aur kya ye baar baar yogi adityanath ka video chipka deta hai?

US mein Donald Trump Muslim's ke chip lagane ki baat kar raha hai ... Aamir ki wife ko acha lage jab uske bache ke chutodo mein chip lagayi jayegi?
Netherlands mein bol rahe hai mosques ko band karo ...
Germany mein har mahine anti immigrants protest ho rahe hai ...
Paris aur beglium mein emergency lagi hui hai ...

Pehle kahawat thi Bandar ke haath ustra lag gaya ... aaj kal kahawat hai "bandar ke haat kalam ya mic"

The solution to kar sevks being burned is not to riot and kill muslims as you please. It's to arreast those who did it and punish them. Your statements show rising intolerance.

and man says I feel insecure, 'go live in another country then and leave the country you were born in and live 40+ years...and he is therefore wrong in his assessment that intolerance is rising.

It is not the intolerance he is complaining ... he said when the law is not delivering the justice after these incidents and the political leadership is mum then people will feel insecure.

These kind of incidents happened earlier also.

The solution to kar sevks being burned is not to riot and kill muslims as you please. It's to arreast those who did it and punish them. Your statements show rising intolerance.

It's funny because I heard the secular brigade justifying Paris attack using the similar argument.

It is not the intolerance he is complaining ... he said when the law is not delivering the justice after these incidents and the political leadership is mum then people will feel insecure.

These kind of incidents happened earlier also.

Yes, but there is political patronage for it now, much more than before. That really is true.

people did scams, terrorists did attacks, Rahul Gandhi became Cogress VP Yadav became CM, but you still said that India was not a bad place to be.
Somehow every day for little things like BJP MPs asking everyone from shah rukh khan to every other musliim go to Pakistan, the Sahitya Academy refusing to put out a single one sentence statement condemning the death of Kalaburgi only because he's a rationalist for two long months (there by indicating that if you dare write against swamis and babas and end up getting killed don't expect us to support you) etc. your saying you feel insecure? GO TO PAKISTAN.
Some corrections,
People did scam: No Congress and UPA allies elected to the government sucked the economy dry> stole your and my hard earned tax rupees > And there was no outrage.
Terrorist did attacks> No correction, State sponsored terrorists, that your congress ex minister hail as the peacenik of the region massacred people on the street, hotels, bus station, railway stations and bakeries > No Outrage
Rahul Gandhi> A supposed national party chose a incompetent imbecile over hundreds of meritorious leaders in the party against the fabric of democracy and meritocracy in the country setting up a shitty precedent > No outrage
some yadav> Followed rahul baba's road map> No outrage
1984 riot> No outrage
1991 Bombings> no outrage
Muzaffar nagar riots> no outrage
emergency> no Outrage

Yes fringe elements have been making stupid comments > thus outage! sounds legit.

With such a premise, I am sure these people have grave threats to their security. Now let me ask you do you share the same feeling as Amir Khan and associates? are you scared about your well being?

It's funny because I heard the secular brigade justifying Paris attack using the similar argument.

No one in the secular brigade justified paris attacks. This is another priece of regular BS cooked up by Bhakt. If you notice these kinds of claims are considered no more than nuisance by people now. we expect it.

How does signing mercy mercy petition for Yakub Memon and Afzal Guru honor martyrdom of Col.? Don't try to spin around what I said? It's not Hindus' fault that Muslims are terrorists and blowing up trains and places of worships in India. And when they are hanged by law of the lands Lacs of Muslims queue up to pay their respect to known terrorist. Indian muslims need to look within why they are breeding snakes instead of playing the victim card.

They burned the train full of karsevaks in Godhara what did they thought, baap ka raaj hai? What Modi did is saved Muslims in thousands if not in more numbers. Neighboring Congress ruled states refused extra police, Army stationed in Gujarat was on exercise. There was not enough force to stop the carnage. Jab Aukaat nahi hoti panga lene ki kyon lete ho panga, aur jab backlash aata hai, vidwa ki taraha chaahti peet peet kar kabhi america kabhi UK kabhi kahin kabhi kabhi randi rona macha te ho. haye allah jeena mushkil ho hindustan mein.

aur kya ye baar baar yogi adityanath ka video chipka deta hai?

US mein Donald Trump Muslim's ke chip lagane ki baat kar raha hai ... Aamir ki wife ko acha lage jab uske bache ke chutodo mein chip lagayi jayegi?
Netherlands mein bol rahe hai mosques ko band karo ...
Germany mein har mahine anti immigrants protest ho rahe hai ...
Paris aur beglium mein emergency lagi hui hai ...

Pehle kahawat thi Bandar ke haath ustra lag gaya ... aaj kal kahawat hai "bandar ke haat kalam ya mic"
What a stupid comment ,so you are justifying riots , that's a trait of a typical uncivilized & intolerant retards or may I say a typical bhakt in india's case

Yes, but there is political patronage for it now, much more than before. That really is true.

People are screaming and yelling intolerance is rising in India .... but can any one tell the reasons why intolerance is rising?

what are the reasons?

certainly right wing Govt. is not main reason.

Nice. absolutely agree, Solution to Indira Gandhi being assassinated, should not to riot and kill Sikhs, where was the outrage back then?

No one in the secular brigade justified paris attacks. This is another priece of regular BS cooked up by Bhakt. If you notice these kinds of claims are considered no more than nuisance by people now. we expect it.
Look up the comments of your legendary leader Mani shankar Aiyar and your ally Azam khan.

Sure they do.

Well its indian post and only one comment from pakistani shows pakistani does not interfere in anyone's internal issue
Grow Up Indians, India is not country just for Hindus

Some corrections,
People did scam: No Congress and UPA allies elected to the government sucked the economy dry> stole your and my hard earned tax rupees > And there was no outrage.
Terrorist did attacks> No correction, State sponsored terrorists, that your congress ex minister hail as the peacenik of the region massacred people on the street, hotels, bus station, railway stations and bakeries > No Outrage
Rahul Gandhi> A supposed national party chose a incompetent imbecile over hundreds of meritorious leaders in the party against the fabric of democracy and meritocracy in the country setting up a shitty precedent > No outrage
some yadav> Followed rahul baba's road map> No outrage
1984 riot> No outrage
1991 Bombings> no outrage
Muzaffar nagar riots> no outrage
emergency> no Outrage

Yes fringe elements have been making stupid comments > thus outage! sounds legit.

With such a premise, I am sure these people have grave threats to their security. Now let me ask you do you share the same feeling as Amir Khan and associates? are you scared about your well being?

Childish.

a) BJP ran an illegal mining scam of 10,000 truck per day in bellary for well over 5 years. Reddy Brothers personally protected by none other than Rajmata Sushma Swaraj. Your assertion that Amir Khan did not express outrage in favour of BJP despite congress scams is laughable- everyone knows that BJP is just as bad. As per a new audit report it has been established that Reliance has been smartly stealing billions of BTUs of Natural Gas from ONGC. Now that the report has come out you think Modi will actually take action against the Ambanis- my @$$ he wll.

b) Terrorism- nonsense. No one has described any of those terrorists as peaceniks.
c) I don't even know what the rest of it is supposed to mean. If you're saying that Amir Khan can talk about insecurity only if he talks about a riot that happened when he was a child that's stupid. He's talking about how he feels right now and he has every right to express what he wants and feels. constitutionally that is his right.

People are screaming and yelling intolerance is rising in India .... but can any one tell the reasons why intolerance is rising?

what are the reasons?

certainly right wing Govt. is not main reason.
Yes it is when party members of same party making bigoted comments almost every day & rest of the party members doesn't even disowned it all means patronage is being provided by BJP

Back
Top Bottom