What's new

Aamir Khan isn’t alone: I too am a little afraid of living in India

What has happened other than One Dadri inciden

This is the point - anyone following the media can be forgiven to think that Muslims in India are being lined up and killed by the hundreds. One just one single killing in a remote village in UP ....and all this.....something really fishy is going on.

All facts and statistics indicate NO increase in communal fights, in fact, slight DECREASE since this governments took over.

Think India has become more communal under Modi? The numbers will disappoint you | Newslaundry

Or mercy petition for Yakub memon or Afzal Guru?
Banana republic was when Pappu ; sonia; MMS ; Vadra ; and ALL THE
ASSORTED THIEVES were in power
@IndoCarib see, Amir Khan is like Yakun Memon Theif etc. His big crime, because every day bhakt make statement like the following and he said 'I feel insecure'. He should just suck it up and keep quiet.

Other than one dadri incident ; nothing has happened
I am a Hindu and I don't give a shit if someone eats beef, they have been doing so for past so many years nothing has happened in the last one year that I should go to their house and start beating them to hell.
Only thing Modi or rather BJP should do is to ask Shadvi Prachi and Yogi Aditynath to shut the hell up.

Amir Khan is absolutely right !! Amount communal violence has increased many folds since BJP has come to power.

We elected Modi into power for developing this nation and not for this communal non-sense or cow love.

Every other day, some member from his party or his allied parties are passing bigoted remarks and against Indian minorities. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

If this is to continue, his days at 7 RCR are numbered.

Yaar why defame the country for politics? Do politics openly like a man.

Amir did not feel scared when his home city was bombed multiple times, even five stars that he is likely to frequent were not spared, every time death toll going into hundreds... But now he is scared despite his status and power without explaining WHY is frustrating to us.

Yes people are giving angry reactions because they are frustrated, apprently something is happening here in this country that has never happened before, AND NOBODY IS TELLiNG US.

Amir did not feel scared when his home city was bombed multiple times, even five stars that he is likely to frequent were not spared, every time death toll going into hundreds... But now he is scared despite his status and power without explaining WHY is frustrating to us.

Good point. At that time he was busy telling everyone that terror has as no religion, suddenly one single death in a remote UP village, hundreds of miles away, and he is thinking of moving to Paris!

Something is just not right.

No one is forcing anyone to live in India, People who share Amir Khan's concerns are more than welcome to go and live in the country they want to. They are free to go, no one has stopped them. Please take yourself, your family and you belongings to anywhere you want to.

No one is forcing anyone to live in India, People who share Amir Khan's concerns are more than welcome to go and live in the country they want to. They are free to go, no one has stopped them. Please take yourself, your family and you belongings to anywhere you want to.

He is writer of Our Moon has Blood Clots.

Even the smallest things are highlighted by media to defame bjp, but in process they r ignorant of the thing that it is defaming our country
Yes & elected sadhus & yogi of BJP in center with their hate speech are spreading the message of shining India & tolerance to all over the world

Bhakt will now compare AMir Khan with dead Colonel and so on. Dead Col will be proud that a great country remains a free land where everyone has their rights and security as granted by constitution- that's the country he sacrificed himself for - not an RSS Disneyland of beef ban and Vedic space ship. Bhakt will hijack a brave hero t promote their own rabid ideology.
Hi,

Indian government doesn't stop anyone to relocate to any country, people who share this feeling of intolerance are not prohibited to go and live in the country of their choice. They are more than welcome to go and live wherever they want.

I wonder no one ever felt the same when Scams worth numbers I can't even add enough zeroes were institutionally organised by the UPA government, When terrorist massacred people on the street of Mumbai, trains blown up, buses blown up, bakery's blown up. There was no fear back then. When sikhs were burnt alive, no one thought of relocating, there was no intolerance when a retarded imbecelle like Rahul gandhi was propped to lead the nation, or a 9th fail yadav became a Dep CM, but due to some fringe element committing a mindless crime, our "heroes and intellectuals" need to relocate to a different country.

The question arises, will be better off without such people?

The unfortunate part is, I did not expect you to get into this debate with a myopic outlook.

and man says I feel insecure, 'go live in another country then and leave the country you were born in and live 40+ years...and he is therefore wrong in his assessment that intolerance is rising.

and man says I feel insecure, 'go live in another country then and leave the country you were born in and live 40+ years...and he is therefore wrong in his assessment that intolerance is rising.
Ok security part of it, Has there been any constitutional amendments to revise the gambit of security, has there been any change in law enforcement mechanism under the government, has there been any revision of freedoms in context of speech, movement, religion in India. The entire discussion in under the premise of crime committed against a few individuals, which has apparently never happened in the past.

No one is asking anyone to leave, but no one is stopping anyone either. If you strongly feel this is not the India you grew up in, then go , no one is stopping you, especially when the entire narrative is built on exaggeration of a sham.

Hi,

Indian government doesn't stop anyone to relocate to any country, people who share this feeling of intolerance are not prohibited to go and live in the country of their choice. They are more than welcome to go and live wherever they want.

I wonder no one ever felt the same when Scams worth numbers I can't even add enough zeroes were institutionally organised by the UPA government, When terrorist massacred people on the street of Mumbai, trains blown up, buses blown up, bakery's blown up. There was no fear back then. When sikhs were burnt alive, no one thought of relocating, there was no intolerance when a retarded imbecelle like Rahul gandhi was propped to lead the nation, or a 9th fail yadav became a Dep CM, but due to some fringe element committing a mindless crime, our "heroes and intellectuals" need to relocate to a different country.

The question arises, will be better off without such people?

The unfortunate part is, I did not expect you to get into this debate with a myopic outlook.

people did scams, terrorists did attacks, Rahul Gandhi became Cogress VP Yadav became CM, but you still said that India was not a bad place to be.
Somehow every day for little things like BJP MPs asking everyone from shah rukh khan to every other musliim go to Pakistan, the Sahitya Academy refusing to put out a single one sentence statement condemning the death of Kalaburgi only because he's a rationalist for two long months (there by indicating that if you dare write against swamis and babas and end up getting killed don't expect us to support you) etc. your saying you feel insecure? GO TO PAKISTAN.

@IndoCarib see, Amir Khan is like Yakun Memon Theif etc. His big crime, because every day bhakt make statement like the following and he said 'I feel insecure'. He should just suck it up and keep quiet.

How does signing mercy mercy petition for Yakub Memon and Afzal Guru honor martyrdom of Col.? Don't try to spin around what I said? It's not Hindus' fault that Muslims are terrorists and blowing up trains and places of worships in India. And when they are hanged by law of the lands Lacs of Muslims queue up to pay their respect to known terrorist. Indian muslims need to look within why they are breeding snakes instead of playing the victim card.

They burned the train full of karsevaks in Godhara what did they thought, baap ka raaj hai? What Modi did is saved Muslims in thousands if not in more numbers. Neighboring Congress ruled states refused extra police, Army stationed in Gujarat was on exercise. There was not enough force to stop the carnage. Jab Aukaat nahi hoti panga lene ki kyon lete ho panga, aur jab backlash aata hai, vidwa ki taraha chaahti peet peet kar kabhi america kabhi UK kabhi kahin kabhi kabhi randi rona macha te ho. haye allah jeena mushkil ho hindustan mein.

aur kya ye baar baar yogi adityanath ka video chipka deta hai?

US mein Donald Trump Muslim's ke chip lagane ki baat kar raha hai ... Aamir ki wife ko acha lage jab uske bache ke chutodo mein chip lagayi jayegi?
Netherlands mein bol rahe hai mosques ko band karo ...
Germany mein har mahine anti immigrants protest ho rahe hai ...
Paris aur beglium mein emergency lagi hui hai ...

Pehle kahawat thi Bandar ke haath ustra lag gaya ... aaj kal kahawat hai "bandar ke haat kalam ya mic"

Back
Top Bottom