What's new

Aafia's mom pleads for Musharraf

Screw her, she made her bed - now she must lie in it, she married a terrorist, moved to Ghazni - A-stan. She is a US national - and freely swore allegiance to her adopted country.

I have been confused about Dr. Aafia forever. But I really find it hard to believe that an innocent, highly educated woman who lived in America would be picked up by ISI and/or CIA without any reason. May be one of these agencies made a 'mistake' which they are refusing to own? Even then...hard to believe that.
I have also read Dr. Aafia's ex-husband's account of Dr. Aafia's radicalization; either that guy is a brilliant liar, on someone's payroll, or there is some element of truth in his account? That needs to be investigated because that will help establish whether the headscarf or the graduation hat image of Dr. Aafia is the relevant one.
I have also read accounts of Dr. Aafia's outburst in the US court upon her conviction--the usual anti-West/anti-Israel rant. How much of that was from being unjustly convicted or from genuine radicalization needs to be investigated.

Screw her, she made her bed - now she must lie in it, she married a terrorist, moved to Ghazni - A-stan. She is a US national - and freely swore allegiance to her adopted country.

Wrong Sir jee wrong. She is 100% Pakistani citizen.

I have been confused about Dr. Aafia forever. But I really find it hard to believe that an innocent, highly educated woman who lived in America would be picked up by ISI and/or CIA without any reason. May be one of these agencies made a 'mistake' which they are refusing to own? Even then...hard to believe that.
I have also read Dr. Aafia's ex-husband's account of Dr. Aafia's radicalization; either that guy is a brilliant liar, on someone's payroll, or there is some element of truth in his account? That needs to be investigated because that will help establish whether the headscarf or the graduation hat image of Dr. Aafia is the relevant one.
I have also read accounts of Dr. Aafia's outburst in the US court upon her conviction--the usual anti-West/anti-Israel rant. How much of that was from being unjustly convicted or from genuine radicalization needs to be investigated.

She was ratted out by KSM as an Al-Qaeda operative. He specialized knowledge made her dangerous and that is why USA asked Pakistan authorities to pick her up. The story ends with the incarceration for life.

She was ratted out by KSM as an Al-Qaeda operative. He specialized knowledge made her dangerous and that is why USA asked Pakistan authorities to pick her up. The story ends with the incarceration for life.

My brother I have connections, she was picked up in A-stan, she had migrated there to be with her new husband, who was a takfiri operative and a close relative of KSM. She has US nationality - she was living there since 1990.

how sure are you that she was in fact a terrorist you and others say it with such a conviction...... the point of this thread( her sister pleading) was whatever her mistake she should serve her sentence in Pakistan

I am as sure of her being a terrorist as you are that she has done nothing wrong and that the CIA just out of the blue decided to pick up a random Pakistani American to torture and parade through their courts spending millions of their dollars in the process. Lets get justice for other terrorists first like mumtaz qadari who in broad daylight murdered his employer who was a government official. Then we worry about other peoples terrorists.

So while KSM was waterboarded he decided to appear 'cooperative' and 'ratted out' Dr. Aafia? Well then.. all those Pakistanis who are engineers, network engineers, doctors, scientists in America can be 'ratted out'. I don't think a 'neuroscientist' is an specialized knowledge, even if you know a few more chemicals then a Chemistry grad student.

IF Dr. Aafia is really even partly guilty--even guilt by association with AQ--then she deserves all this and more for bringing disrepute to her original homeland and for jeopardizing scholarship opportunities for tens of thousands of Pakistani students in the West.

Why did she have to give the ****** rant after her conviction?!

You keep bringing up my assertions about the passport thing as it absolves her of everything she has done. If by designating me as a secular liberal type actually solves the problem than more power to you. She is an American citizen and even if we helped send a terrorist to face the music of her "Amals", I do not see anything wrong with it.

And you keep bringing up Aafia and her alleged guilt when I have already stated that I did not respond to you to convince you or anybody else of her lack of guilt or otherwise, but for an entirely different reason.

My brother I have connections, she was picked up in A-stan, she had migrated there to be with her new husband, who was a takfiri operative and a close relative of KSM. She has US nationality - she was living there since 1990.

Your "connections" are misleading in this case Sir. She was kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan, by Pakistani operatives and handed over to US authorities. She was, and is, a PAKISTANI citizen.

So while KSM was waterboarded he decided to appear 'cooperative' and 'ratted out' Dr. Aafia? Well then.. all those Pakistanis who are engineers, network engineers, doctors, scientists in America can be 'ratted out'. I don't think a 'neuroscientist' is an specialized knowledge, even if you know a few more chemicals then a Chemistry grad student.

IF Dr. Aafia is really even partly guilty--even guilt by association with AQ--then she deserves all this and more for bringing disrepute to her original homeland and for jeopardizing scholarship opportunities for tens of thousands of Pakistani students in the West.

Why did she have to give the ****** rant after her conviction?!

In addition to knowing the insides out of US working which was useful for plotting attacks, she was helping logistically Al-Qaeda with items such as night vision goggles, body armor and military books including "The Anarchist's Arsenal".

Your "connections" are misleading in this case Sir. She was kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan, by Pakistani operatives and handed over to US authorities. She was, and is, a PAKISTANI citizen.

In addition to knowing the insides out of US working which was useful for plotting attacks, she was helping logistically Al-Qaeda with items such as night vision goggles, body armor and military books including "The Anarchist's Arsenal".

We will have to agree to disagree, she was picked up in A-Stan - were she was residing with her new husband, the close relative of KSM, she was and is a takfiri supporter and courier.

So you seem to think that she indeed has a dark side? And you just want her to be tried inside Pakistani because she is a Pakistani citizen?

Pardon me if I misunderstand you. Condemning someone innocent--especially a young, educated, bright mother of young kids--should not be a casual talk. But if she is not innocent then the $2 million spent by Pakistani govt. on her court defense was a shameful wastage of resources.

PS. I have read Dr. Aafia's wiki article since I read this thread today. Even if half of that is true then she certainly is not a 'normal' human being socially and mentally and would be quite capable of finding solace in the jihhhadi environments.

We will have to agree to disagree, she was picked up in A-Stan - were she was residing with her new husband, the close relative of KSM, she was and is a takfiri supporter and courier.

Sure Sir, I have no problem with that agreement to disagree.

The bottom line is that she met with justice.

So you seem to think that she indeed has a dark side? And you just want her to be tried inside Pakistani because she is a Pakistani citizen?

Pardon me if I misunderstand you. Condemning someone innocent--especially a young, educated, bright mother of young kids--should not be a casual talk. But if she is not innocent then the $2 million spent by Pakistani govt. on her court defense was a shameful wastage of resources.

PS. I have read Dr. Aafia's wiki article since I read this thread today. Even if half of that is true then she certainly is not a 'normal' human being socially and mentally and would be quite capable of finding solace in the jihhhadi environments.

She was tried and convicted. That is all done. Whether Pakistani government now can convince USA to let her serve her sentence within Pakistan so that she can be visited by family and her children is the question, but very unlikely.

And no one will do nothing as far as they are being fed by US , may be only IK can create some hope
Is it part of IK's manifesto? Or does he say it in public? about getting Aafia back?

She was tried and convicted. That is all done. Whether Pakistani government now can convince USA to let her serve her sentence within Pakistan so that she can be visited by family and her children is the question, but very unlikely.
If she comes back to Pakistan, it is as good as letting her free. Some purer party of Pakistan will demand her release and the ruling opportunist party will be populist enough to let her free.

So there is no chance US will allow it.

If she comes back to Pakistan, it is as good as letting her free. Some purer party of Pakistan will demand her release and the ruling opportunist party will be populist enough to let her free.

So there is no chance US will allow it.

Her chances of being allowed back on exceedingly slim, but not zero. It depends on what Pakistan is able to offer USA to make the deal. It will be a heavy price that we may or may not be able to offer for her.

Her chances of being allowed back on exceedingly slim, but not zero. It depends on what Pakistan is able to offer USA to make the deal. It will be a heavy price that we may or may not be able to offer for her.

Not zero?!! What price do you think US will accept and what does Pakistan have to offer in that category? Exchange, say Zawahiri level Al Qaeda figure with her, may be? I don't think US will accept even such price. They would rather bomb the jail where you keep the exchange terrorist.

lets not go into the grey rea where she might be planting bombs and chopping innocent people's head

the point where we all agree on is that she was american, she has nothing to do with pakistan except terrorism and as she is american and as she willingly accepted the nationality of america which she later strted hating america is her responsibility and musharraf cant be held responsible for her, she wasnt pakistan's responsibility, even if mushy handed her over to US, then he handed her to her own country, what her country did to her is nothing of a pakistani conce

even if mush is lying, it doesnt mean he is responsible, he must be lying to get on with this retard pakistanis who sympathise her

Isn't she also a Pakistani dual citizen? In that case, Pakistan has the right to represent her.

Interesting thing about US law on dual nationality which I came across. Though the law allows dual nationality, one has to renounce allegiance to Pakistan when they become US citizens by naturalization. Technically every Pakistani who takes up US citizenship and travels to Pakistan is a mole. :P

Back
Top Bottom