What's new

Aafia's mom pleads for Musharraf

What PPP did to bring Afia back?
Nothing

who the hell is even supporting PPP....they are one of them!:hitwall:

well said @Mani2020 and @pkuser....it is time for naya pakistan...we had tolerate enough torture...enough aggression....inshallah new moon of Pakistan will rise

and wat zardari and ppp did is even worse, so wat abt them ?

THEY WILL BE KICKED BY PTI INSHALLAH AND THEN IT IS BACK TO ADIYAL JAIL.PMLN AND PPP SUSRAL

Dr Aafia was innocent..

well said....you are alive...and man enough to face the truth....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh,really?she was a terrorist??and americans can do anything? americans can do right??they can pressurize pak to get Raymond Davis back??

issay kehtay hain ghairat jo amreekiyon k paas hai but hamaray paas nahi:confused:

Raymond Davis was sent back after paying the family of the guys he killed. When your justice system is confused which century to follow, things like that are bound to happen. Aafia had an American passport, they took their own trash back and paid us.

Raymond Davis was sent back after paying the family of the guys he killed. When your justice system is confused which century to follow, things like that are bound to happen. Aafia had an American passport, they took their own trash back and paid us.

and why did usa RECENTLY says we are ready to extradite Afiya to Pakistan so she can pass her prison time their but Pakistani government did not even ask us that.afiyas sister told that in a program recently.

if she was american citizen why agree to extradite her?because she was abducted truth will come out as the drone attacks permitted by musharaf kuttta

sick people

and why did usa RECENTLY says we are ready to extradite Afiya to Pakistan so she can pass her prison time their but Pakistani government did not even ask us that.afiyas sister told that in a program recently.

if she was american citizen why agree to extradite her?because she was abducted truth will come out as the drone attacks permitted by musharaf kuttta

sick people

Where did the US say that it was ready to repatriate an american citizen to serve time in Pakistan? where is your news source? Did Aafias sister tell you that the US government contacted her directly? Did they pass a note to her at the fashion show she was attending?

Maybe Dr Afia Siddiqui's mother should've kept an eye on her daughter on what she was upto.

What was she doing all the way in the middle of Afghanistan in the first place, putting bandages on Al-Qaida fighters? She chose to go to a war zone, get captured, saw the ugly side of the war and then expected Pakistan government to rescue her?

Why hasn't anyone else negotiated her release in the last 5 year? But then again, why should Dr. Afia Siddiqui as an American citizen be the responsibility of the Pakistani government?

this is how a mother react for another mother's emotions, thats why Allah gave example of 70 mothers to express HIS love for HIS creations, i love my mother!

FBI arrested her from ghazni afghanistan, nobody handed her to america

musharraf also admitted he didnt hand over afia...............

from 26:00

Dr Aafia Siddiqui and her children were kidnapped on March 30, 2003, on their way to Karachi airport by the our own agents and handed over to the CIA. She was kept in secret detention till 2008, first in Pakistan and then in Afghanistan, until her story came out as the "grey lady of Bagram".

Gen Musharraf is lying.

Dr Aafia Siddiqui and her children were kidnapped on March 30, 2003, on their way to Karachi airport by the our own agents and handed over to the CIA. She was kept in secret detention till 2008, first in Pakistan and then in Afghanistan, until her story came out as the "grey lady of Bagram".

Gen Musharraf is lying.

her own sister is saying that he was arrested by FBI from ghazni, do i believe you, or her sister?

her own sister is saying that he was arrested by FBI from ghazni, do i believe you, or her sister?

Her "arrest" in Ghazni came much later in the story. The family made a deal that permitted the return of two of the three children, and they have kept quiet due to that. One child is still missing.

Her "arrest" in Ghazni came much later in the story. The family made a deal that permitted the return of two of the three children, and they have kept quiet due to that. One child is still missing.

she is not pakistani, she is american, she got educated from america, its not PM's fault if she came from america to do terrorism, she is simply reaping what she sow

its not responsibility of pakistan what's happening to her, she is american national and its american responsibility

if you think she has nothing got to do with afghan war then you are in dillusion my friend

if muslims think they are unsafe in america then please by all means come back

she is not pakistani, she is american, she got educated from america, its not PM's fault if she came from america to do terrorism, she is simply reaping what she sow

if you think she has nothing got to do with afghan war then you are in dillusion my friend

I have made no comments about her involvement or not, nor her nationality.

She was captured by us in Karachi and handed over to USA. That is all I said.

I have made no comments about her involvement or not, nor her nationality.

She was captured by us in Karachi and handed over to USA. That is all I said.

she was arrested from ghazni while she was not in detention

its completely bullshitt what you say because according to wiki

Siddiqui returned to Pakistan in 2002, before disappearing with her three young children in March 2003, shortly after the arrest in Pakistan of her second husband's uncle, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged chief planner of the September 11 attacks.[9][10][11] Khalid Mohammed reportedly mentioned Siddiqui's name while he was being interrogated,[12] and shortly thereafter, she was added to the FBI Seeking Information – War on Terrorism list.[11][13] In May 2004, the FBI named Siddiqui as one of its seven Most Wanted Terrorists.[11] Her whereabouts were reported to have been unknown for more than five years until she was arrested in July 2008 in Afghanistan.

this is the fact, what you state is not a fact, just a rambling of a conspiracy theorist

Back
Top Bottom