What's new

Aafia Siddiqui Forced to Walk Naked Over the Qur’an

do what you can to stop me!

PS change your user name to maple crap or something! no need to pretend to have any relation to SSG of PA! OTOH, when did you ever post something on here with physical evidnce? catch my drift????

I can't suggest anything to you becauise you are a bloody chuza after all. People like you shouldn't be allowed to live in Pakistan and should be sent to a jail in Afghanistan for simply be a pathetic loser.

You closet Taliban! don't ask me to change my name because I do have relation to that great institution!

Although I don't subscribe to the same clash of civilizations crap one distinction is that the rapes in Pakistan are a criminal offence, the assault on Aafia Siddiqui's person is state sanctioned.

Moreover the US has not allowed these investigations to ensue. They didn't even try her for terrorism. The purposefully chose to try her for firing a weapon, a simple offence and does not warrant any other investigation.

She has been illegally detained - akin to a state that is demonstrating its capability to kidnap and hold people hostage. Such abuse is not unheard of by kidnappers and hostage takers.

It needs to be investigated.

No one is happy on what happened to Afia my problem is that we act so innocent that just simply disgusts me. You know well what happens in our jails. There are mental hospitals full of pregnant women who have never stepped outside of those hospitals in yrs.

It is not our qomi ghairat it is our qomi nafrat towards the US and West.

At least the US investigated that poor wamon if it was the GoP and the people of Pakistan then she might still be in our jail.

Afia hasn't done anything wrong and we must support her release.

Shocking to see this statement coming from someone bright like you!!

What would you do if a Hindu from India sneaks into Pakistan and attacks Muslim Pakistanis??

Why expect our enemies to show mercy towards us?

Did Hazrat Zainab (ra) fought the soldiers of Yazeed or did Hazrat Aisha (ra) attacked kufaars of Mecca?

Dr. Afia lived in the US and studied in the US. She could have done great things for Pakistan by simply opening a school or helping a poor family etc but she decided to go for Jihad.

In order to do that she first had to divorce her husband, then she didn't let her kids meet with their father and then she married Amar Al balachi to participate in Jihad with her kids.

Jihad is not a kid's game that you pack your bags and fight wars which you think are Jihad. Go and ask an alim-e-deen and not Dr. frudia from Geo about actions of Dr. Afia and I am sure that none of her actions were according to our shariat.

Again for the record, I am not happy for what happened to Dr. Afia and her kids but I am tired of watching her family and supporters coming out with claims of torture and claiming that she has not done anything wrong.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom