What's new

A year for the First Flotilla to Gaza: Turkey was found Guilty by UN

oooh talk about holding someone from the hand that hurts. lol

But as for human rights in my country I admit we are lacking on a few things here and there but I greatly believe time will fix everything. I mean after all the israelis will be so sad to know that they can't use the "only democracy in the middle east" anymore. Oh and by the way as a nation we do not want a democracy and that is the choice of the people so in a way it is democratic for Saudi Arabia to be a monarchy now huh?

You admit that you do not have human rights in your country and that your are not a democracy, and still you are lecturing Israel.

As you stated correctly Israel is the only stable democracy in this violent region. Regarding Saudi Arabia, it is a degenerated rotten monarchy of few feudal controlling the masses, and you claim that this is what people want? Not to have political right? To be hanging on the good faith of some corrupted nobles? Give them a free vote and then we shall see.

It really saddens me how India is soooo in love with Israel as I used to hold some respect for that country. maybe they are the new ones to join the fray of people being brain washed by media.

Maybe it is something that has to do with all those jewish people going to india?? (for the record I do not discriminate against any religion for I believe it is a personnel freedom and no one can be forced into a faith but the ones I have a problem with are zionists of all religions, races and faiths.)

How exactly is this a good move, can you please explain more in great detail.

Because it will not have nutheads going to Gaza armed with metal rods and sticks to distribute expired medicines to create a facade of helping the Gazans while Israel itself inspite of the blockade provides them with all necessary things.

And especially this is important when you have certain madmen in the region who will arm the terrorists so that they can attack civilians in Israel.

The concoction which you have proposed is diabolical, as the Turkish Government clearly has certain grievances in which it demands justice.

Duh, let them give justice to the Kurds first. Then they can concentrate on Palestinians. It the Arabs and the Turks recently who are screwing the Palestinians in the name of helping them for their own selfish goals.

If not for the external actors the Israeli-Palestinian issue would have been solved long back to mutual satisfaction.

It really saddens me how India is soooo in love with Israel as I used to hold some respect for that country. maybe they are the new ones to join the fray of people being brain washed by media.

Maybe it is something that has to do with all those jewish people going to india?? (for the record I do not discriminate against any religion for I believe it is a personnel freedom and no one can be forced into a faith but the ones I have a problem with are zionists of all religions, races and faiths.)

The day the Arabs in particular and the Muslim countries in general stop screwing around us in the name of Kashmir expect a more balanced approach. Till then Israel scratches our back, we scratch theirs. Nothing personal just business.

You admit that you do not have human rights in your country and that your are not a democracy, and still you are lecturing Israel.

As you stated correctly Israel is the only stable democracy in this violent region. Regarding Saudi Arabia, it is a degenerated rotten monarchy of few feudal controlling the masses, and you claim that this is what people want? Not to have political right? To be hanging on the good faith of some corrupted nobles? Give them a free vote and then we shall see.

I will admit to everything that is true and yes I do admit that regarding human rights in Israel to jewish people living in israel is the best in the region no doubt but regarding everything and everyone that is not jewish within close proxmity to israel even (those unclean goyams) they are seen as not the noble most greatest race of the jews the G-d blessed jews who will all got to heaven simply because they are born in this honorable family.

And as I said in another thread saudi arabia is not a democracy and I would hate to see it one for many reasons you wont know unless you live here is the monarchy rotten?? yes. is something being done about it? yes. 20 years ago a prince would come to someone's house and tells him to get out we want this land and the guy can't do a single thing. but that is in the past. Now things are much better and things keep getting better and better again you wont notice this thing unless you have lived here.
All I will tell you is that in time when the people are ready the country will become a constitutional monarchy much like britain, spain and many others.
And you are talking about a nation which until very recently was cut off from the rest of the world and someday was awaken surprised to find all those people around my mother tell me that when she was young a car was a strange thing to be seen but now traffic is beyond description and to people saying change is slow again I tell you, you haven't lived here to see for yourself.

When ever you want to discuss reality and not some fantasies, let me know.

On the Contrary Mr Nirriech you are masquerading in the fantasy world, as the statistics clearly show the brutality of the Israeli government. The Israelis are so persumptious in connotating the Holocaust, that they disregard the genocide which they are inflicting on the Palestinians.

Because it will not have nutheads going to Gaza armed with metal rods and sticks to distribute expired medicines to create a facade of helping the Gazans while Israel itself inspite of the blockade provides them with all necessary things.

And especially this is important when you have certain madmen in the region who will arm the terrorists so that they can attack civilians in Israel.

Duh, let them give justice to the Kurds first. Then they can concentrate on Palestinians. It the Arabs and the Turks recently who are screwing the Palestinians in the name of helping them for their own selfish goals.

If not for the external actors the Israeli-Palestinian issue would have been solved long back to mutual satisfaction.

The day the Arabs in particular and the Muslim countries in general stop screwing around us in the name of Kashmir expect a more balanced approach. Till then Israel scratches our back, we scratch theirs. Nothing personal just business.

about the expired medicines you talk about a huuuuge shipment of meds going to gazans and Regarding the history of israel it must have searched every knock and cranny to say to the world that there are expired meds on board. I spend sometime as an intern in a state of the art hospital and even then some meds come to us expired from the companies that sends them.

Israel provide gazans with all necessary things?? don't make me laugh they do not even allow potato chips in there people are living on swege water because there isn't enough electricity. and the supermarket photos are getting old if so the UN missions would say everything is fine but they don't and if you are going to take a picture over a UN letter than I really can't argue with you anymore now can I?

and about the last point about Kashnir..is good point.

And do you concede that the victim card which Israel has played since the end of the Second World War has become monotonous. Democracy is a western concept, and to be frank its a symbolic idealogy that is not fully practiced.

Israel is acknowledged as a democracy state, however to be honest this statement is fallacious. The reason is because is Israel is classifield as a Jewish state, and it gives special rights and privileges to those who are Jewish in descent....hardly a democratic state.

Israel is acknowledged as a democracy state, however to be honest this statement is fallacious. The reason is because is Israel is classifield as a Jewish state, and it gives special rights and privileges to those who are Jewish in descent....hardly a democratic state.

Give me an example of one special right.

The Palestinians who are Israeli citizens have more rights the the people of Pakistan!

And do you concede that the victim card which Israel has played since the end of the Second World War has become monotonous. Democracy is a western concept, and to be frank its a symbolic idealogy that is not fully practiced.

Representative democracy is fully practiced in the Western world and that is one of the most important reason for their success.

about the expired medicines you talk about a huuuuge shipment of meds going to gazans and Regarding the history of israel it must have searched every knock and cranny to say to the world that there are expired meds on board. I spend sometime as an intern in a state of the art hospital and even then some meds come to us expired from the companies that sends them.

Not "some". It was much. You would expect a volunteer who professes his love for Gazans atleast carry good medicines. Dont you ?

Accept that the flotilla drama , rightly or wrongly, was aimed at provoking the Israelis and paint them as the evil Jew bent on killing everyone on his path.

Israel provide gazans with all necessary things?? don't make me laugh they do not even allow potato chips in there people are living on swege water because there isn't enough electricity. and the supermarket photos are getting old if so the UN missions would say everything is fine but they don't and if you are going to take a picture over a UN letter than I really can't argue with you anymore now can I?

Now that is some exaggeration.Isnt it ? My question is why dont you guys just let the Palestinians and the Israelis sort out the matters amongst themselves ? Why do you need to intervene and make things worse ? The Palestinians are much more closely related to the Israelis than to you Arabs. And please I have been in the Gulf and I have seen how you Arabs, especially the Gulf ones, treat the Palestinians. So no crocodile tears for them. OK ?

and about the last point about Kashnir..is good point.

That is everything. Nations can change their positions overnight based on their interests.

In my opinion your statement is unsound, as the amount of aid allowed in Gaza is minimal. The people of Gaza are forced to live in ghetto style homes, and not enough food and medicine is available, due to the Blockade of the Israeli government.

In my opinion your statement is unsound, as the amount of aid allowed in Gaza is minimal. The people of Gaza are forced to live in ghetto style homes, and not enough food and medicine is available, due to the Blockade of the Israeli government.

And you are not doing anything positive to change that by screwing around with the Israelis. The Gazans bear the brunt of the external intervention.

Allow the Israelis/Palestinians to sort out the issue amongst themselves. Stop terrorism on Israeli civilians and I am sure the Israeli Govt will be forced to respond in kind.

You (Muslim world) are not doing anything positive there provoking the Israelis and all the hollow sounds of Push Israel into the sea.

If we go by your analogy then the state of Israel should not exist as its foundation was based on a terrorists group, which targeted British troops. You claim that Israel is a rightious state, however what about the innocent Palestinians who are suffering on a daliy basis, due to the harsh policies of a Israeli Regime which has learnt nothing from the 2nd World War.

I will admit to everything that is true and yes I do admit that regarding human rights in Israel to jewish people living in israel is the best in the region no doubt but regarding everything and everyone that is not jewish within close proxmity to israel even (those unclean goyams) they are seen as not the noble most greatest race of the jews the G-d blessed jews who will all got to heaven simply because they are born in this honorable family.

And as I said in another thread saudi arabia is not a democracy and I would hate to see it one for many reasons you wont know unless you live here is the monarchy rotten?? yes. is something being done about it? yes. 20 years ago a prince would come to someone's house and tells him to get out we want this land and the guy can't do a single thing. but that is in the past. Now things are much better and things keep getting better and better again you wont notice this thing unless you have lived here.
All I will tell you is that in time when the people are ready the country will become a constitutional monarchy much like britain, spain and many others.
And you are talking about a nation which until very recently was cut off from the rest of the world and someday was awaken surprised to find all those people around my mother tell me that when she was young a car was a strange thing to be seen but now traffic is beyond description and to people saying change is slow again I tell you, you haven't lived here to see for yourself.

And you have not see Israel the way it is. You are fed by the hostile media of the Arab world against Israel. Around 20% of Israel's population are non-Jewish and they enjoy equal rights to the Jews. As I said, the Palestinians citizens of Israel have more rights than the Arabs in their own countries.

This story you told about the prince could not have happened in Israel and every citizen, even Palestinians in the PA, can turn to the supreme court against the state.

Back
Top Bottom