What's new

A war China won only to lose

Bit harsh op.

Chinas work in the korean war was great considering china was at the lowest point in the last 300 years.

They took on US,UK,turkey etc. Thats ******* impressive.
The 1962 war isn't something I'm hung up on but rather the events thereafter have led me to believe CN is no more a friend of IND than say PAK ! The way they supplied nukes to the latter & military hardware not to mention the recent hardening of stance on our border disputes is what makes CN look much worse than the events back in 62 :rolleyes:

Goddamn look how many 1962 articles there are on PDF!
it has to do with Indians who still have not come out of the trauma of the nation loosing.. Some attacks cut deeper than knives, however it was a wake up call for India and a realization that it cannot ignore countries now and forever..

it has to do with Indians who still have not come out of the trauma of the nation loosing.. Some attacks cut deeper than knives, however it was a wake up call for India and a realization that it cannot ignore countries now and forever..
Not necessarily accurate that assessment of yours ! See my post above, I genuinely believe that faggot Nehru was playing with fire(pre-dating the independence actually) & we paid for it as a nation ! However the Sino-PAK alignment just to contain us is what irks me the most especially the nuclear part ! If you've got something else to say just lemme know as to what side of the fence you're on ?

No, you just went in with the numbers(against us & Vietnam alike) & when the cavalry arrived just tucked in your tails & ran away ;)

hang on that sounds like 65 scenario ... went in with numbers, tucked in your tails and run away ... dejavu?

Not necessarily accurate that assessment of yours ! See my post above, I genuinely believe that faggot Nehru was playing with fire(pre-dating the independence actually) & we paid for it as a nation ! However the Sino-PAK alignment just to contain us is what irks me the most especially the nuclear part ! If you've got something else to say just lemme know as to what side of the fence you're on ?

You have a point of view other than mine, I never judged your assessment. Nehru was a faggot but also was also a misinformed person, had he known the situation on the ground things would have been different.

Sino-pak alignment is just the natural way for China after the aggressive foreign policy of India. China did some mistakes in reading the situation as it is, but can you blame your enemy in seeing things differently?

Who knows what Pakistan settled for those nukes, you never knew. If I were the president of China, I would make sure that Pakistan sold its soul for the support.

I have much to say and I am not a blind patriot, if someone questions my position wrt to a fence, does it really matter to me?

hang on that sounds like 65 scenario ... went in with numbers, tucked in your tails and run away ... dejavu?
Dejavu for other I guess, India accepted its defeat. What does text books say in other countries is none of our business, no matter how accurate they are :lol:

China won the 1962 war only to be incessantly nagged at and falsely accused of belligerence by the Indians to this day. So in a way China did lose.

but to this day the indians have not tried something similar and their government is still scared shitless, had there not been a war and the ccp simply allowed the indians to walk all over them they would have surely wanted more i rather a scared india than to let them treat us like they do to all their other(read smaller and weaker) neighbors. you can say the war caused unfriendly relations but those unfirendly relations were always gonna happen the moment the indians decided to invade(yes invade because their forces actually went into areas that was undisputed prior to the war)

but to this day the indians have not tried something similar and their government is still scared shitless, had there not been a war and the ccp simply allowed the indians to walk all over them they would have surely wanted more i rather a scared india than to let them treat us like they do to all their other(read smaller and weaker) neighbors. you can say the war caused unfriendly relations but those unfirendly relations were always gonna happen the moment the indians decided to invade(yes invade because their forces actually went into areas that was undisputed prior to the war)

Are you sure India did not tried something similar, as far as I know as of now Tawang is a virtual fortress crawling with IA personals, if forward policy was something which sparked the war in 1962, I think we are at the most forward position this time, and yes according to China officially that places are still disputed.

Are you sure India did not tried something similar, as far as I know as of now Tawang is a virtual fortress crawling with IA personals, if forward policy was something which sparked the war in 1962, I think we are at the most forward position this time, and yes according to China officially that places are still disputed.

when i said india went into undisputed areas i did not mean everywhere they went was undisputed but they did go further than the line they themselves claimed.

and as fortified as Tawang is according to you, the situation is nothing like 60 years ago, 60 years ago india went into area controlled by china in an attempt to take territory, today, china, though disputing Tawang does not actually control the area. india to this day has not try to enter chinese control areas in any meaningful way and i attribute that to the war.

one day chinese arrogance and enimity they have created with everyone will bring them down.
these kind of paybacks happen typically when china at somepoint gets into trouble. We dont know how or when , but when it happens china will have no friends other than, despots, teorists and failed states

one day chinese arrogance and enimity they have created with everyone will bring them down.
these kind of paybacks happen typically when china at somepoint gets into trouble. We dont know how or when , but when it happens china will have no friends other than, despots, teorists and failed states

You are back again. :D

Back
Top Bottom