What's new

A very heart touching message from an Indian Soldier

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-20_14-15-39.png
    upload_2018-1-20_14-15-39.png
    112 KB · Views: 16
these a'holes are more concerned about uniform than his message
Zaid hamid is right Bharti tb tak achay hn jb tak inki gardan talwar ke neechy ho
The only a-holes are the ones who post pretending to be soldier. And the ones thinking he is real one that his comments carry face value.

The only a-holes are the ones who post pretending to be soldier. And the ones thinking he is real one that his comments carry face value.
Tej bahadur was real so was his uniform and his message was similar to like this you can watch his video if you want

Not at all. He is having fun time abusing you guys and you are promoting him for free.
Congratulations.

Indians are good at hiding behind internet. Face to face most of them don't have the balls to say anything and the ones that do get put in their place rather quickly.

Indians are good at hiding behind internet. Face to face most of them don't have the balls to say anything and the ones that do get put in their place rather quickly.
Seems like you are doing the same. You are sitting behind a computer and calling others gutless. :pop:

Seems like you are doing the same. You are sitting behind a computer and calling others gutless. :pop:

I've had a few run ins with Indians in the US. Most of them tend to be polite, so there are no issues. Only one brave enough to talk shit to me was a Sikh while he was drunk and I ended up pulling off his turban.

I've had a few run ins with Indians in the US. Most of them tend to be polite, so there are no issues. Only one brave enough to talk shit to me was a Sikh while he was drunk and I ended up pulling off his turban.
Congratulations on your great achievement. I guess.

And I shot seven polar bears, right through the temple.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom