What's new

A Tribute In Memory of Burhan M Wani Shaheed

They day you guys correct yourself, new Pakistan will be born, it really pains to see you guys suffering always.

really, saying a bharati whose shithole was behind Pakistan on per capita income 65 out of 70 years, still you suffer from more poverty then us, suffering from thousands of farmers suicides despite getting more aid then anyother country from US, europe, and maybe GCC too. Stop watching north korean level propaganda aka bollywood media.

really, saying a bharati whose shithole was behind Pakistan on per capita income 65 out of 70 years, still you suffer from more poverty then us, suffering from thousands of farmers suicides despite getting more aid then anyother country from US, europe, and maybe GCC too. Stop watching north korean level propaganda aka bollywood media.

No matter how much you try to convince yourself, you wont be able to change the truth, India is the fastest growing economy already in trillion $ club, you just simply don't barge into trillion $ club, it requires development in all aspects be it Industrialization, education , health care or any thing else. India manages a respected position among top notch countries of world, be it G20 or BRICS, people across the world sees an Indian with respect, There are many more stuff which I can talk about, but it wont make any sense to you as It requires a certain level of education, which am afraid most you does not posses. So you can try pleasing yourself, but you wont be able to change the fact at any given time India has more respect then Pakistan.

Coming to point again, there is life beyond Kashmir, the day you all understand that perhaps you might be able to replace the begging bowl on your hand with something else.

No matter how much you try to convince yourself, you wont be able to change the truth, India is the fastest growing economy already in trillion $ club, you just simply don't barge into trillion $ club, it requires development in all aspects be it Industrialization, education , health care or any thing else. India manages a respected position among top notch countries of world, be it G20 or BRICS, people across the world sees an Indian with respect, There are many more stuff which I can talk about, but it wont make any sense to you as It requires a certain level of education, which am afraid most you does not posses. So you can try pleasing yourself, but you wont be able to change the fact at any given time India has more respect then Pakistan.

Coming to point again, there is life beyond Kashmir, the day you all understand that perhaps you might be able to replace the begging bowl on your hand with something else.
Before broken into parts USSR was also very big mighty country with huge resources but after the collapse they have to sell their Kalashnikov as scrap metal.
Days are numbered for Indian union just wait and watch Modi is doing very good job.

The 10 Commandments List, Short Form
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

Matthew 26:52:
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him,
"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword".

Considering this, I would not advise anyone to make Burhan Wani an idol.

Reactions: ito
The 10 Commandments List, Short Form
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

Matthew 26:52:
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him,
"for all who draw the sword will die by the sword".

Considering this, I would not advise anyone to make Burhan Wani an idol.
Your Mistaken Here They Follow this Commandment Mentioned there own Book

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

Whatever excuses Muslims give of its misinterpretation but the Large Part Of Islamic Society Still following this Barbaric commandments

no, simply not, again you are effected by bollywood media, you are in trillion club not bcoz you are an industrialized or civilized country, its just bcoz you breed like pests, 1.3 billion pests with per capita of third world, with huge income inequality where ambani and other of his likes own empires of 100+ billions alone, you still have more population under povrty then subsaharan Africa, as for top growing economy, well whats you growth rate 7%? Pakistan achived 10% in the past, as for respect, well the respect was overwhelmingly with Pakistan as long as Pakistan was serving their interests till 90, now thier interests lies with China containment, so its your time, although i still believe America did great mistake by chosing bharatis instead of Pakistan as their partners. They soon will realize their mistakes when they will see they arent getting any strategic advantage by supporting bharatis.

I agree with you, no one should be obsessed with Kashmir, Kashmir too have right to live, dont kill them for ego, Pakistan bharat should talk and arrange plebiscite so we can live peace. As for begging bowl well we are still student of bharat in this regard, it does not suit citizen of top most beggar nation to taunt others.

no, simply not, again you are effected by bollywood media, you are in trillion club not bcoz you are an industrialized or civilized country, its just bcoz you breed like pests, 1.3 billion pests with per capita of third world, with huge income inequality where ambani and other of his likes own empires of 100+ billions alone, you still have more population under povrty then subsaharan Africa, as for top growing economy, well whats you growth rate 7%? Pakistan achived 10% in the past, as for respect, well the respect was overwhelmingly with Pakistan as long as Pakistan was serving their interests till 90, now thier interests lies with China containment, so its your time, although i still believe America did great mistake by chosing bharatis instead of Pakistan as their partners. They soon will realize their mistakes when they will see they arent getting any strategic advantage by supporting bharatis.

I agree with you, no one should be obsessed with Kashmir, Kashmir too have right to live, dont kill them for ego, Pakistan bharat should talk and arrange plebiscite so we can live peace. As for begging bowl well we are still student of bharat in this regard, it does not suit citizen of top most beggar nation to taunt others.
Lol You are talking like Rivers Of honey and milk follows in Pakistan

Lol You are talking like Rivers Of honey and milk follows in Pakistan

from where you got that impression? I was just telling that Pakistan spend its 70 years better then eastern shupa powa despite being failed state according to them. I never compared Pakistan to any developed country bcoz i am not brainwashed.

Well I don't want to talk about breeding, I recently read a news where a person from Pakistan sired 100 children coz some god told him so, hence I will leave this argument here.

Secondly, most of your statement references what Pakistan was in past, point you missed is now, now is what matters and you should start worrying about it. Perhaps too much of propaganda has turned you all lot blind, it's only when you fall sick or need medical attention you come calling to cow piss drinkers, this simply should be enough to tell you what reality is which you are not willing to accept.

from where you got that impression? I was just telling that Pakistan spend its 70 years better then eastern shupa powa despite being failed state according to them. I never compared Pakistan to any developed country bcoz i am not brainwashed.
lol You have Made you bar Setup as India Eventually in that you failed

Just to make you feel good, let's say Pakistan had 60 years over India in every aspect, then what happened suddenly? how you ended up with begging bowl while India ended up becoming economic power house attracting 50bn$ FDI each year ( and it's real fdi, not some stupid loan).

lol You have Made you bar Setup as India Eventually in that you failed

on that i agree 100%. Pakistan should start looking westward for competition, Central Asia, Iran etc not Afghanistan :partay:

Last edited:
Your Mistaken Here They Follow this Commandment Mentioned there own Book

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

That is for the wars and on the battlefield. And that is what one does to his enemy during a fight in the battlefield.

Whatever excuses Muslims give of its misinterpretation but the Large Part Of Islamic Society Still following this Barbaric commandments

You do not distribute flowers and sweets in a war so nothing is barbaric about the commands.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom