What's new

A top cop in Kashmir arrested for recruiting, then killing rebels

He deserves to be punished for taking the law in his hands,whatever the reasons.

Self Delete.
REASON-Don't wanna fight with a fellow-countryman . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

He deserves to be punished for taking the law in his hands,whatever the reasons.

Man, it was ploy to bring the terrorists who killed Jawans inside the J&K and get them. Looks like he did not involve the seniors in his plan.

Man, it was ploy to bring the terrorists who killed Jawans inside the J&K and get them. Looks like he did not involve the seniors in his plan.

Mate, his intentions would have been good but the method is questionable.

We could have said it so if he was involved with already active terrorists to bring them down, but the news says
"He would motivate young
men to join militancy
through his vast spy
network and then get them
arrested or even killed to
win rewards and
promotions," the second
police officer said.

it's not patriotism but greed and selfishness.

What the cop did is wrong, he recruited vulnerable young men (probably offering money and assistance) with the intention of killing them so that he can grab some medal..instead he could have warned, protected, and saved a few lives who are on the verge of becoming a terrorist.what a shame..No Indian should support such an act.

It's just allegation as of now,he is still not convicted.So how can you say that thing just like that??Based on what-this fu*cking article which by the way seems written only to bash Indian Security personnels and Indian rule in J&K!!And where is the proof he did all those things??There is also an other side of the story that he wanted to avenge the beheading of the soldiers.

This method is the oldest to crush insurgency. Everywhere police apply it, put a mole in the enemy network.

We could have said it so if he was involved with already active terrorists to bring them down, but the news says
"He would motivate young
men to join militancy
through his vast spy
win rewards and
promotions," the second
police officer said.

May be internal rivalry

Some times you have to stop thinking about the method and start thinking of getting the job done at any means necessary.There is a reason that phrase was invented that 'Catching the bull by its horns'. . . . . . . . . . .

"He would motivate young
men to join militancy
through his vast spy
win rewards and
promotions," the second
police officer said.

Yeah,and you know this for sure because. . . . . . . . . . . ??Care to bring your proofs infront of us??

It's just allegation as of now,he is still not convicted.So how can you say that thing just like that??Based on what-this fu*cking article which by the way seems written only to bash Indian Security personnels and Indian rule in J&K!!And where is the proof he did all those things??There is also an other side of the story that he wanted to avenge the beheading of the soldiers.

forget the article, he is arrested and charged by same the same police he is part of, so my comments were based on the assumption that that he in fact did it , others posters like you yourself also were not raising doubt that whether he did it or not but were supporting his alleged crime as if he has done a good job.read post #21 also.

He exploited the circumstances of the poor and enticed them towards this path. I'm glad he was caught but how many other incidents of terrorism were actually sponsored by Indian uniformed officers to eventually catch and kill their own recruits in exchange for medals or fame.

Throws into doubt all the medals awarded to Indian officers in Kashmir.

Yeah,and you know this for sure because. . . . . . . . . . . ??Care to bring your proofs infront of us??

like I said, just like others who assumed he did it and also appreciated the act, I was also assuming and condemning the act. If He in fact has not done it I am happy for him, I am not arguing that he has done it for sure.

forget the article, he is arrested and charged by same the same police he is part of, so my comments were based on the assumption that that he in fact did it , others posters like you yourself also were not raising doubt that whether he did it or not but were supporting his alleged crime as if he has done a good job.read post #21 also.

Contrary to what do you believe (or want to believe),I was the 1st to raise the doubt.And no,I'm neither supporting or condemning him based on this particular article.What I was praising him were for his humint network and his intentions to bring those hideous criminals to justice.
And inserting a mole into the terrorrist network is the oldest and most effective way of conducting CO-IN OPs,nothing wrong in that.And about this article,what if the writter got it all wrong that the officer didn't kill those who he encouraged but killed those who were the real ones based on thehir info??Or what if he intentionally did this as a propaganda?See,the possibilities are just endless.

Back
Top Bottom