What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

By some estimates Ws-15 may be available by 2025. But open source data on J-20 is very sketchy. Also, I hate this mentality or supposed psyche of following India and I don't think that's the case. just look at the procurement of all services. We're not following India, we're getting those things that suit our doctrine regardless of whatever India does. We were shopping for a new plane from 2013 onwards when we couldn't get those 8 F-16s.

Yes it may be available by 2025 but between 2030 - 2035 it will definitely be ready. We still have decade left. China is investing billions in to new technologies. The reason we follow India is because they're are the only country which is a major threat to us. If we can neutralise india with a 4+ generation jet then why spend billions on to a new 5th generation Jet.

Jf17 Block 3 and F16s were enough to deal with current Indian airforce but Rafale changed the game so we had no choice but to buy J10Cs. We would have bought more f16 block 72s but they are not available.

Yes it may be available by 2025 but between 2030 - 2035 it will definitely be ready. We still have decade left. China is investing billions in to new technologies. The reason we follow India is because they're are the only country which is a major threat to us. If we can neutralise india with a 4+ generation jet then why spend billions on to a new 5th generation Jet.

Jf17 Block 3 and F16s were enough to deal with current Indian airforce but Rafale changed the game so we had no choice but to buy J10Cs. We would have bought more f16 block 72s but they are not available.
bro frankly speaking, we both understand the underlining concept and largely agree on this matter. .

Ab wo batein nahi rahien
Alas.. bus zindagi isi cheez ka naam hai..:cheers:

Sheikh Rasheed is talking about the future. Betweed 2030 to 2035 India will buy either Russian su57 5th generation or Usa f35s. China and USA will be testing or planning to induct 6th generation jets so J20 will be available to buy. J20C or D will be upgraded 5.5+ generation jet which will have 6th generation technology, similar to J10C which uses 4th and 5th generation technologies. Keep in mind China will invest billions in to new technologies in the next decade so its highly possible Pakistan will buy J20/J35.

This is good news for Pakistan.

USA wants India to be the next major ally in Asia. They will sell cutting edge technology to them to counter China and allies. India only needs to leave the Russian camp which I believe they will have too, Russia is struggling economically and militarly they need heavy investment which they don't have.

Highly doubt US is going to give a non-NATO country any cutting edge technology such as 5-6th Gen fighter jets in the years/decade ahead. Unless that tech becomes 2 gens behind maybe.

Also it’s hard to put a timeline on this projection as he didn’t specify. However, I think the timeline will be faster than people think, world conflicts are intensifying and accelerating.

Pakistan to get J20 in commimg days said sheikh rasheed in a press conferenceView attachment 821563

Well if Pakistan does manage to secure a J-20 procurement, it's impact on the enemy would be sirens blaring from New Delhi to Calcutta.

On a more grounded note, I could see Pakistan Air Force going for (IF PERMITTED BY CHINA) the J-35s. Perhaps an Elite Fighter Wing, serving as the "Tip of the Spear" so to say.

To be honest, what I would like to see China and Pakistan working on, is joint defense research, development and deployment of military grade AI Combat Systems.

Boys, let your sources and claims go wild..

Mine is telling me that we have special a2g and a2a packages included as well 😛

PAF just got J10C, don't think they will get any 5th gen fighter before 2030.

We cant just assume and hope the US wont sell them. Nothing has changed in the indo Pacific.
It is not assumption, they stopped the sale of F 35 to Turkey even though Turkey was a partner in F 35 development by saying that S 400 will compromise F 35 and give Russia insight into it.

Back
Top Bottom